Ron Paul's poll numbers & financial...

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
...contributions don't add up...

Ron Paul's Latest 'Money Bomb' - Interviews - Your World with Cavuto - Fox News

I realize that there are a LOT of big government repub constituency advocates, but there is also a 'fair' amount of small government repubs among the GOP constituency. I would think that Ron's ballot support numbers are certainly higher than the 8% shown on the Gallup poll link below...

Election 2012 Polling and News, Republican Presidential Candidates, Obama, Interactive Polling Data

Even if they were not the Gallup poll has the 'Grinch' in 2nd place with a ballot support of only 7%! Even as speaker of the house Newt Gingrich was never popular with the constituency & much the less today. The Gallup poll even has Michele Bachmann ahead of Ron Paul despite her ballot support of only 5%. Bachmann WAS a strong candidate in the opening round but a series of stupefying bungled fiasco's have all but retired her campaign out to pasture...

Tea Party Love Boat Going Down: Bachmann and Pearce Have Last Dance on Sinking Ship in Arizona « SpeakEasy

I would say that Mitt Romney leading at 30% ballot support followed by Herman Cain at 15% to 20% & climbing(Gallup says 18% & I agree with that), followed by Ron Paul at about 17% for the top three GOP candidates. Rick Perry is rapidly following Michele Bachmann into obscurity, & his Gallup poll ballot support rating of 15% seems ridiculously high to me.
The different polls seem all over the map...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

...but this latest Gallup poll seems to be entertaining the Twilight Zone, unless I am reading it wrong. I mean according to these 'scientific' polls the plus & error margin must be around 10 to 15 percent!!! What's your take on these polls accuracy???

Ron Paul can't win. The Presidency has already been decided. There is no Democrat Party/Republican Party. It's just one big party. It's the Democans and Republicrats. All their bickering and our Elections are just entertainment for the masses. Our Elections are all for show. At the end of the day they get together and agree on who our next President will be. And Ron Paul will not be the President. Obama will be re-elected and then a Republican President will follow him. This stuff has already been decided. I have no faith in our Elections anymore. Dr. Paul is the man but he has no chance.

Ron Paul can't win. The Presidency has already been decided. There is no Democrat Party/Republican Party. It's just one big party. It's the Democans and Republicrats. All their bickering and our Elections are just entertainment for the masses. Our Elections are all for show. At the end of the day they get together and agree on who our next President will be. And Ron Paul will not be the President. Obama will be re-elected and then a Republican President will follow him. This stuff has already been decided. I have no faith in our Elections anymore. Dr. Paul is the man but he has no chance.

You got it.

You got it.

Yea i stopped buying into the Democrat Party/Republican Party thing a long time ago. In the end they're on the same team. It's just one big party. They get together to hash out and agree on whose turn it is to have the White House. Obama will be re-elected and after he's done it will be the Republican's turn. Ron Paul is definitely not on their team. He will never be President.

You got it.

Yea i stopped buying into the Democrat Party/Republican Party thing a long time ago. In the end they're on the same team. It's just one big party. They get together to hash out and agree on whose turn it is to have the White House. Obama will be re-elected and after he's done it will be the Republican's turn. Ron Paul is definitely not on their team. He will never be President.

No, Ron Paul is not on their team (major league). Ron Paul is on a fringe team (minor league).

You got it.

No, Ron Paul is not on their team (major league). Ron Paul is on a fringe team (minor league).

Well obviously i'll never see it that way. The "(major league)" is what's wrong with this country. Our only choice now is between the Democans and the Republicrats. Not much of a choice in my opinion. Just my feelings anyway. Take care and good night.

Ron Paul can't win. The Presidency has already been decided. There is no Democrat Party/Republican Party. It's just one big party..

Only your first point was correct. The rest was just the same old silly shit you've been repeating for weeks.

Ron Paul Can't Win Zombies - YouTube

The only reason Ron Paul cant win is because morons think Ron Paul cant win.

You think Obama will win. You are unhappy about this. You attack the way we elect our President. Predictable.

[

Yea i stopped buying into the Democrat Party/Republican Party thing a long time ago. In the end they're on the same team. It's just one big party. They get together to hash out and agree on whose turn it is to have the White House.

Indulging in this conspiracy-nut bullshit only serves to reenforce the image you have already cultivated by being a Ron Paul supporter.

Actually the only reason he can't win is because not enough people will vote for him. They dont vote for him because he and his supporters are batshit crazy.

No, Ron Paul won't win. But it isn't because "it's already been decided." I would agree that entities like the Bilderbergs and the Illuminati do pick their person for the White House and then throw their considerable money and power behind them, but ultimately who inhabits the White House is up to the voters. If and when it becomes clear that voting is futile because it's so corrupt, and some loser like obama gets reelected even though the landslide was against him, look for Civil War II. People are fed up with that kind of bull shit.

No, Ron Paul won't win. But it isn't because "it's already been decided." I would agree that entities like the Bilderbergs and the Illuminati do pick their person for the White House and then throw their considerable money and power behind them, but ultimately who inhabits the White House is up to the voters. If and when it becomes clear that voting is futile because it's so corrupt, and some loser like obama gets reelected even though the landslide was against him, look for Civil War II. People are fed up with that kind of bull shit.

Our Elections are frauds. It's all just for show. The Voters do not choose who our President will be. That's decided by very powerful forces within the one party that controls our country. I know most people will just dismiss this as paranoid conspiracy stuff but i really don't care. They just don't know any better. The two party sham just takes turns occupying the White House. Obama will be re-elected. That has already been decided. It will be the Republican's turn next time around. They may agree to give Congress back to the Republicans though. We'll see. It's all rigged and more will come to realize this eventually. It took me many years to realize it. It is what it is.

Actually the only reason he can't win is because not enough people will vote for him. They dont vote for him because he and his supporters are batshit crazy.

Since when is a passion for Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness a mental disorder?

Our Elections are frauds. It's all just for show. The Voters do not choose who our President will be. That's decided by very powerful forces within the one party that controls our country. I know most people will just dismiss this as paranoid conspiracy stuff but i really don't care. They just don't know any better. The two party sham just takes turns occupying the White House. Obama will be re-elected. That has already been decided. It will be the Republican's turn next time around. They may agree to give Congress back to the Republicans though. We'll see. It's all rigged and more will come to realize this eventually. It took me many years to realize it. It is what it is.

What presidential election would you say it was that was bought and paid for?? I say the first one was Clinton. He caved to retail and made trade laws that cost us manufacturing, just so wal-mart could have lower prices. He was also touted as the 'new democrat' remember that?? That ment he was pro business/pro rich, just like the republicans.

Since when is a passion for Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness a mental disorder?

I don't agree that Ron Paul supporters are 'batshit crazy', but some have poorly served Ron Paul in their sometimes extremist, fanatical style of support along with giving a really bad impression when they intentionally skew polls to create an illusion of larger support than there is.

But then while I agree that the GOP is "Democrat lite" in its consist expansion of the size and scope of government, I don't agree that there is no difference between the two parties. The last three years has illustrated that in spades. A GOP controlled Congress aided and abetted President Bush in passing several bills that made conservatives pull their hair out. But no GOP Congress would have agreed with the 'batshit crazy' economic policies of the current Fearless Leader.

The Tea Party and groups like them are our best hope to turn it around and drag our government back on the road of fiscal responsibility and honest accountability, but they are currently trying to do that by putting reformers into the GOP. If they fail in that, or those they elect to high office betray them, THEN we will see a viable third party raised up in this country. And I think there are now enough angry, frustrated, disgusted, but patriotic and responsible Americans to elect somebody from that.

Our Elections are frauds. It's all just for show. The Voters do not choose who our President will be. That's decided by very powerful forces within the one party that controls our country. I know most people will just dismiss this as paranoid conspiracy stuff but i really don't care. .

You don't care so you plan on repeating your nutty bullshit over and over despite the fact that you are in fact insane and cannot prove your stupid little psycho theory? No wonder you're a Ron Paul supporter, you have no grasp on reality and you don't care to.

Forum List

Back