Ron Paul's poll numbers & financial...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BOBO, Oct 29, 2011.

1. BOBO

BOBO The Magnificent!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +57
    ...contributions don't add up...

Ron Paul's Latest 'Money Bomb' - Interviews - Your World with Cavuto - Fox News

I realize that there are a LOT of big government repub constituency advocates, but there is also a 'fair' amount of small government repubs among the GOP constituency. I would think that Ron's ballot support numbers are certainly higher than the 8% shown on the Gallup poll link below...

Election 2012 Polling and News, Republican Presidential Candidates, Obama, Interactive Polling Data

Even if they were not the Gallup poll has the 'Grinch' in 2nd place with a ballot support of only 7%! Even as speaker of the house Newt Gingrich was never popular with the constituency & much the less today. The Gallup poll even has Michele Bachmann ahead of Ron Paul despite her ballot support of only 5%. Bachmann WAS a strong candidate in the opening round but a series of stupefying bungled fiasco's have all but retired her campaign out to pasture...

Tea Party Love Boat Going Down: Bachmann and Pearce Have Last Dance on Sinking Ship in Arizona « SpeakEasy

I would say that Mitt Romney leading at 30% ballot support followed by Herman Cain at 15% to 20% & climbing(Gallup says 18% & I agree with that), followed by Ron Paul at about 17% for the top three GOP candidates. Rick Perry is rapidly following Michele Bachmann into obscurity, & his Gallup poll ballot support rating of 15% seems ridiculously high to me.
    The different polls seem all over the map...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

...but this latest Gallup poll seems to be entertaining the Twilight Zone, unless I am reading it wrong. I mean according to these 'scientific' polls the plus & error margin must be around 10 to 15 percent!!! What's your take on these polls accuracy???

2. paulitician

paulitician Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,974
    Ron Paul can't win. The Presidency has already been decided. There is no Democrat Party/Republican Party. It's just one big party. It's the Democans and Republicrats. All their bickering and our Elections are just entertainment for the masses. Our Elections are all for show. At the end of the day they get together and agree on who our next President will be. And Ron Paul will not be the President. Obama will be re-elected and then a Republican President will follow him. This stuff has already been decided. I have no faith in our Elections anymore. Dr. Paul is the man but he has no chance.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,978
    You got it.

4. paulitician

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,974
    Yea i stopped buying into the Democrat Party/Republican Party thing a long time ago. In the end they're on the same team. It's just one big party. They get together to hash out and agree on whose turn it is to have the White House. Obama will be re-elected and after he's done it will be the Republican's turn. Ron Paul is definitely not on their team. He will never be President.

5. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,978
    No, Ron Paul is not on their team (major league). Ron Paul is on a fringe team (minor league).

6. paulitician

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,974
    Well obviously i'll never see it that way. The "(major league)" is what's wrong with this country. Our only choice now is between the Democans and the Republicrats. Not much of a choice in my opinion. Just my feelings anyway. Take care and good night.

7. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,214
    At least one wookie-suiter gets the idea that Paul is out of the mainstream and unelectable.

8. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,890

Only your first point was correct. The rest was just the same old silly shit you've been repeating for weeks.

9. WatertheTree

WatertheTree Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    Ron Paul Can't Win Zombies - YouTube

The only reason Ron Paul cant win is because morons think Ron Paul cant win.

10. LoneLaugher

LoneLaugher Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,439
    You think Obama will win. You are unhappy about this. You attack the way we elect our President. Predictable.