How about it for those evil corporations?

The Coco-Cola company

$1,600,000,000 annual advertising budget.
......$1,000,000 .........one time aid to Turkey

Nuf said?

Last edited:
The Coca-Cola system today committed more than $1 million USD toward relief efforts in eastern Turkey, after a 7.2 magnitude earthquake struck the area Sunday. The Coca-Cola Foundation will donate $1 million (US) dollars to the Turkish Red Crescent Society for immediate relief as well as the restoration of elementary schools impacted in Erciş and Van, which were destroyed by the earthquake.

Read more: The Coca-Cola System Donates $1 Million USD for Earthquake Relief in Eastern Turkey | Benzinga.com
You are a moron. First off it's tax deductible. Second off they're probably shipping " diet and zero" over there, that contains aspartame, in the hopes to make them as ignorant as you are.

The Coca-Cola system today committed more than $1 million USD toward relief efforts in eastern Turkey, after a 7.2 magnitude earthquake struck the area Sunday. The Coca-Cola Foundation will donate $1 million (US) dollars to the Turkish Red Crescent Society for immediate relief as well as the restoration of elementary schools impacted in Erciş and Van, which were destroyed by the earthquake.

Read more: The Coca-Cola System Donates $1 Million USD for Earthquake Relief in Eastern Turkey | Benzinga.com

Well Im glad those assholes have enough money they can help people on the other side of the world, in the meantime all they hire is temps at just above minimum wage, and they dont lift a finger to help an american.

You are a moron. First off it's tax deductible. Second off they're probably shipping " diet and zero" over there, that contains aspartame, in the hopes to make them as ignorant as you are.

Who said they had to give anything? I don't see the DNC sending any money? I don't see the NAACP sending any money.

Yea.. evil corporations only looking out for what is good for business!

AND that's the POINT!! Idiot!
Businesses today CAN"T be the robber barons of OLD..(Term you should look up cause you evidently aren't very smart!)
With so much more information shared, bad business practices versus good is not as easy today!
So go ahead MOCK Coke for being a "social justice" neighbor.. where's your donation?

Isn't amazing how rightwingers are all nice about donations going to a Muslim country when they normally bash Muslims s walking devils in the flesh? is it because they're trying to hold up businesses as benevolent so much that it skipped their mind that Turkey was evil Muslim country? I'm surprised Coke is bashed as being supporters of terrorists and killers.

So much for obama extending a hand to an Allie when in need. I guess if they were Al-Qaeda he would be falling all over himself to help them.

The Coco-Cola company

Nuf said?

Ummm, no, actually. Not 'nuf said'. If you're gonna look logically at it, you need to factor in the other donations, etc. that the company makes.

I would have thought that was obvious.

Moron.

Coke does a lot of business in Turkey, this is just a good business move on their part.

So if a company does something good they are still an evil corporation that needs to be destroyed.

If they don't do anything they are an evil corporation that needs to be destroyed....

Hmmmm,I don't think I;m gonna buy into that one. :tongue:

The Coco-Cola company

Nuf said?
One of best bangs for your buck in advertising is making charitable donations. The resulting good press cannot be purchased any other way and certainly not as cheaply.

Yea.. evil corporations only looking out for what is good for business!

AND that's the POINT!! Idiot!
Businesses today CAN"T be the robber barons of OLD..(Term you should look up cause you evidently aren't very smart!)
With so much more information shared, bad business practices versus good is not as easy today!
So go ahead MOCK Coke for being a "social justice" neighbor.. where's your donation?

No one said they had to send a damn thing, Has the NAACP sent anything? Has the unions sent anything? I am sure there are union members in Turkey

The Coco-Cola company

Nuf said?
One of best bangs for your buck in advertising is making charitable donations. The resulting good press cannot be purchased any other way and certainly not as cheaply.

Most of these 'evil' corporations provide huge amounts of support for their local communities, most of which receives absolutely no publicity. They often have long term commitments to charities and NGOs around the world - none of which gets publicity. One off donations may receive press coverage but, given their advertising budgets, it's a drop in their ocean. However, please do carry on with the irrational 'hatred' of companies that employ millions of Americans.

Some of you useful idiots are really pathetic, Coke doesn't have to send anything but they did. Has any of the unions chipped in to help them?

Yea, the people of Haiti and Japan are more more deserving than the people in Turkey. :cuckoo:
I cannot believe the left doesn't see this for what it is, a humanitarian effort. Do you honestly think the people in Turkey drink that much Coke?? Do you think they'll drink more because Coke sent them money when their people are dying under debris.

What a crock, where's the Left's heart?? Evil Rich Corporations shouldn't be giving aid to countries that are dealing with disaster?? :eek:

Shame, shame, shame. :eusa_hand:

Isn't amazing how rightwingers are all nice about donations going to a Muslim country when they normally bash Muslims s walking devils in the flesh?.

That would be amazing if it were true, but religious bigotry is the leftists' game.

Isn't amazing how rightwingers are all nice about donations going to a Muslim country when they normally bash Muslims s walking devils in the flesh?.

That would be amazing if it were true, but religious bigotry is the leftists' game.

Its not the left thats bashing Islam, last time I check Herman Cain and Allen West bashed Muslims to gain support with the Tea Party and far right. I believe the Democrats have two Muslim lawmakers in Congress, what about The Republitards?

Its not the left thats bashing Islam, last time I check Herman Cain and Allen West bashed Muslims to gain support with the Tea Party and far right. I believe the Democrats have two Muslim lawmakers in Congress, what about The Republitards?

Your lack of balance is impressive, as always, Charlie. Obama bashed Americans and called them the 'enemy'. Yet you get butt hurt about Cain and West. Pathetic as ever. You irrational 'hate' blinds you to logic.

Wow. And for no reason other than true, fundamental corporate altruism.

Well I don't know about anyone else, but this does it for me. Proof positive that all corporations are good and commit their existence to improving the human condition. I'm going to change my voter registration tomorrow. I hope it's early enough that I can still go vote for Herman Cain in the primary.

Forum List

Back