How 14 People Made More Money....

Sure you have (pats gently on head) when you get a few bucks in your pocket head over to Paris, Chez L'Ami Louis is easily one of the best in the world. Tough to get into, but oh so worth it.

France? Been there, not a fan. My favorite country in the world is the USA and we have hands down the best restaurants.

Sure you have (pats gently on head) when you get a few bucks in your pocket head over to Paris, Chez L'Ami Louis is easily one of the best in the world. Tough to get into, but oh so worth it.

France? Been there, not a fan. My favorite country in the world is the USA and we have hands down the best restaurants.

Ummm, no. Well, you are getting smarter. Don't make claims about a country you've never been to. Especially when those you are talking to have a home there....

Now, where else do you claim to have been?

Busted my ass. If you weren't such an asshole I'd tell you where you could come have the best steak outside of Texas on me.

Better than Peter Luger and Cut?

Hell, in New York the best steakhouse by far is Porter House in Time Warner Center. I'm surprised you didn't mention Mastros in BH as it's closer to you (supposedly). Of course in San Diego we go to Roy's because of their chocolate lava cake. There are Roy's all over Hawaii of course but their San Diego location has the best deserts.

For my money Del Frisco.

But yes, ours are better.

First because we raise and butcher our own Angus beef. Second , because a $88 NYC steak will cost you $40 at our place.

Not even close junior. We have good restaurants for sure, . but Italy has the BEST . WEll Italy, and Argentina, love me some Argentine food.

Ummm, no. Well, you are getting smarter. Don't make claims about a country you've never been to. Especially when those you are talking to have a home there....

Chez L'Ami serves horse meat.

Seriously they do, it's gross. I mean they have other meats of course, but horse is on the menu. NASTY.

Busted my ass. If you weren't such an asshole I'd tell you where you could come have the best steak outside of Texas on me.

Hell, in New York the best steakhouse by far is Porter House in Time Warner Center. I'm surprised you didn't mention Mastros in BH as it's closer to you (supposedly). Of course in San Diego we go to Roy's because of their chocolate lava cake. There are Roy's all over Hawaii of course but their San Diego location has the best deserts.

For my money Del Frisco.

First because we raise and butcher our own Angus beef. Second , because a $88 NYC steak will cost you $40 at our place.

The French raise their own as well. Pork from Gascony is the best in the world.

Chez L'Ami serves horse meat.

Seriously they do, it's gross. I mean they have other meats of course, but horse is on the menu. NASTY.

Horse actually tastes pretty good. The French do make some pretty disgusting stuff though. I could never wrap my head around blood sausage for instance. But there are some dishes they make that are really gross. Till you try them!

Not even close junior. We have good restaurants for sure, . but Italy has the BEST . WEll Italy, and Argentina, love me some Argentine food.

Yeah, it's basically impossible to get a bad meal anywhere north of Rome. There was an excellent little place outside of Volturno we ate at the last time we were there called Africa. Simply delicious!

For my money Del Frisco.

The French raise their own as well. Pork from Gascony is the best in the world.

Oh, well of course we don't claim to be the only restaurant that raises their own meat, but most NY steak houses do not as far as I know.

MMmmmmmmm fresh Mozzarella at La Madia. Almost worth the trip by itself.

Yeah, it's basically impossible to get a bad meal anywhere north of Rome. There was an excellent little place outside of Volturno we ate at the last time we were there called Africa. Simply delicious!

La Madia in Licata. Oh my God.

France? Been there, not a fan.

Subjective debate.

Let's not forget:

Bill Gates used someone else's operating system to start Microsoft.

According to the New York Post, Warren Buffett's company, Berkshire Hathaway, "openly admits that it owes back taxes since as long ago as 2002."

Koch Industries is jeopardizing our clean air and water, moving its toxic waste to Detroit and Chicago, trying to take away the minimum wage, seeking to take down renewable energy initiatives, and laying off thousands of workers.

Walmart makes $13,000 in pre-tax profits per employee (after paying salaries), yet takes a taxpayer subsidy of $5,815 per worker.

Jeff Bezos has spent millions of dollars per year on lobbyists, lawyers, and political campaigns to maintain Amazon's tax-free sales in order to undercut competitors and drive them out of business.

Forum List

Back