How 14 People Made More Money....

LOL its so obvious that one percenter is angry college nerd.

Yup 200k in debt with a liberal arts degree. He'll make an excellent barista.

Have you noticed, the lying liar can't prove his 2.7% claim. LOL!

The lying liar can't prove anything other than he's full of poo. The very idea that Leno would be interested in POS Dodge Polara is laughable. The idea that a claimed multi millionaire would be interested in one is likewise laughable given the truly great cars that are out there, but that aside, his claims are so ridiculously stupid, and that he clearly doesn't know anything that hasn't been force fed him by Zinn and Co. is so patently obvious, that the fact he is trying to BS his way out of his morass of lies is simply funny now.

He'll no doubt come back as yet another sock.

Last edited:
LOL its so obvious that one percenter is angry college nerd.

Yup 200k in debt with a liberal arts degree. He'll make an excellent barista.

The lying liar can't prove anything other than he's full of poo. The very idea that Leno would be interested in POS Dodge Polara is laughable. The idea that a claimed multi millionaire would be interested in one is likewise laughable given the truly great cars that are out there, but that aside, his claims are so ridiculously stupid, and that he clearly doesn't know anything that hasn't been force fed him by Zinn and Co. is so patently obvious, that the fact he is trying to BS his way out of his morass of lies is simply funny now.

He'll no doubt come back as yet another sock.

I haven't seen the car in question, but a quick look at this

Price Guide Report

Reveals that a top of the line 1970 Polara convertible is valued at just under $14K. Hardly a car Leno would add to his collection, and certainly not one that someone who made $26.5M last year (as one percenter claimed) would purchase..

I have noticed that you can't disprove it.

Well I made 4.6 trillion last year by selling dust to the people of Oklahoma, and I paid .00043%.

You can't disprove it, so it must be true.

How ignorant are you? You make so much up, why would anyone believe anything you post?

Forum List

Back