How 14 People Made More Money....

Bullshit. There is NO lot that can support a 10,000 sf house on Coronado. That's the point of doing prior research stupid. And, upon applying for a permit to do the work, upon completion of that work, and the inspector signing off on that work, the property values are adjusted immediately. Once again, you don't even know the fucking basics.

In other words you're just a typical internet troll living in your moms basement.

Under roof. Think about it.

Think about what? That you're a liar? There is NO doubt about that at all idiot. There are things called "setbacks". You might want to look that term up liar.

i love these people that always spout off how they wish they could take and horde billions of dollars as other humans, ie their fellow citizens starve. What a bunch of assholes. Then they don't seem to care that the live under a kingdom or several kings working together to steal our democracy, environment and everything else from us. What a bunch of un american un democratic un manly scumbags that go along with this selling of our liberties, privacies and natural limited resources. what a bunch of cowards that sit and go along with this whole concept. your dear founding fathers would be rolling in their graves if they themselves weren't just like these scumbags doing this today too.

Yeah, evil liberals make me sick too.
i didn't hear you deny any of the facts that we have sold everything that was supposed to be sacred from our government, to our law to our liberty to our privacy to our environment and now it comes to our lives. we are done. at the mercy of those we've let have all the money/power of our work. yes our work. you didn't build shit. you just tricked stupid people and were tricked yourselves by smarter then yourselves. you are going down with the ship along with all the rest of us losers you idiot. lol. get rich off that truth.

Yes, liberals are the worst.

Bullshit. There is NO lot that can support a 10,000 sf house on Coronado. That's the point of doing prior research stupid. And, upon applying for a permit to do the work, upon completion of that work, and the inspector signing off on that work, the property values are adjusted immediately. Once again, you don't even know the fucking basics.

In other words you're just a typical internet troll living in your moms basement.

He may live in his Mom's basement, but he drives Jay Leno's car.

He may live in his Mom's basement, but he drives Jay Leno's car.

Leno wishes

Think about what? That you're a liar? There is NO doubt about that at all idiot. There are things called "setbacks". You might want to look that term up liar.

The building inspector signed-off, so 'setbacks' must be correct. Thank You for your concern.

The building inspector signed-off, so 'setbacks' must be correct. Thank You for your concern.

I'm going to tell you what I told my son when he was like 14. It's good advice you should take it.

Son, when you're sitting around with a bunch of guys telling stories, invariably every guy there is going to shade his stories here and there just a bit to make them sound cooler. The cars will be a little faster than they really were, the girls a little prettier, etc etc. And every guy there knows that every guy there is fibbing a bit; the key though is to remember, no one wants to be called out for those fibs, so as long as no one tells any stories that are WAY outlandish, no one is going to call out anyone.

You son broke that rule, and that is why you got called out.

What irresponsible post? That you're a lying troll and bring nothing useful to this Board?

Telling me to leave. A person that may click and make the owners money.

Nothing useful? Pointing out that you continue to vote against your own best interest, and proving it, is very useful.

Leno wishes

How is that 100 employee seasonal restaurant investment going?

Don't be trying to change the subject. You are the one busted out here.

How is that 100 employee seasonal restaurant investment going? Busted!

Busted my ass. If you weren't such an asshole I'd tell you where you could come have the best steak outside of Texas on me.

Forum List

Back