How 14 People Made More Money....

Hire someone who can prove your 2.7% claim.

Com'on, you can do it. Tax ÷ total income. It's easy. Comparable with yours.

I did it.
Your math is really bad.
You should hire a tutor.

And yet you didn't show your work. Interesting.

Did you know that Bill Gates started Microsoft using another persons operating system? The rich don't make the money, others make it for them.

If your tutor can't teach you how to use your calculator, you'll never see your error. Or, you could ask your Mom.
Anytime you feel like posting the tax amount you feel Berkshire paid and the total income amount you feel they earned, I'll be happy to do the division for you.
Until then, I'll keep pointing out your lie.

Think about what? That you're a liar? There is NO doubt about that at all idiot. There are things called "setbacks". You might want to look that term up liar.

The building inspector signed-off, so 'setbacks' must be correct. Thank You for your concern.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You bring new meaning to the term moron! Here's the deal johnny moronic, the work can't begin till the plans are approved. There is no room for a 10,000 sf house on Coronado. It is a physical impossibility. That's why you should have done your homework junior.

What irresponsible post? That you're a lying troll and bring nothing useful to this Board?

Telling me to leave. A person that may click and make the owners money.

Nothing useful? Pointing out that you continue to vote against your own best interest, and proving it, is very useful.

Liars like you can't point out anything useful. You are wastes of bandwidth.

Busted my ass. If you weren't such an asshole I'd tell you where you could come have the best steak outside of Texas on me.

Better than Peter Luger and Cut?

Hell, in New York the best steakhouse by far is Porter House in Time Warner Center. I'm surprised you didn't mention Mastros in BH as it's closer to you (supposedly). Of course in San Diego we go to Roy's because of their chocolate lava cake. There are Roy's all over Hawaii of course but their San Diego location has the best deserts.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You bring new meaning to the term moron! Here's the deal johnny moronic, the work can't begin till the plans are approved. There is no room for a 10,000 sf house on Coronado. It is a physical impossibility. That's why you should have done your homework junior.

So 2nd, and 2 1/2 floors don't count? Patio covers don't count? Remember, I stated under roof.

Liars like you can't point out anything useful. You are wastes of bandwidth.

Anytime I can point out how you are wrong is NEVER a waste of bandwidth. Telling people to leave who click on advertising is not being a good moderator.

So 2nd, and 2 1/2 floors don't count? Patio covers don't count? Remember, I stated under roof.

Just give it up dude. You're a pathological liar, we all know it. And so do you.

Because they're too stupid/lazy to make serious cash.
Tough shit - and fuck the marxist idiots.

I take it you were asleep during 2007-2008.

BTW; Which Marxist ideology do you disagree?

1. Abolish child labor.

2. Free eduction for children.

Hell, in New York the best steakhouse by far is Porter House in Time Warner Center. I'm surprised you didn't mention Mastros in BH as it's closer to you (supposedly). Of course in San Diego we go to Roy's because of their chocolate lava cake. There are Roy's all over Hawaii of course but their San Diego location has the best deserts.

I was answering Bears pride enhanced embellishment.

I've been a customer at many five star restaurants in the world. Peter Luger and Cut beat anything and remain one and two. Mastro's in Vegas is better than BH. I'm not a big fusion food fan, so Roy's isn't a favorite.

I was answering Bears pride enhanced embellishment.

I've been a customer at many five star restaurants in the world. Peter Luger and Cut beat anything and remain one and two. Mastro's in Vegas is better than BH. I'm not a big fusion food fan, so Roy's isn't a favorite.

Sure you have (pats gently on head) when you get a few bucks in your pocket head over to Paris, Chez L'Ami Louis is easily one of the best in the world. Tough to get into, but oh so worth it.

Forum List

Back