Housing is not a right

Trump supporters always attacking the weakest people in our society all while the rich commit white collar crimes they don't care about that cost our country 1 million times more money than the poor people ever could.

why do so many libs keep saying that it is?
You prefer them shitting on the sidewalk in L.A. because they're living on the street with no options. I'm pretty sure you were strongly in favor of that, weren't you?

Those sidewalk shitters are in California because Cali pays them to be there.
California actually has cash grants for homeless sidewalk shitters. They come to Oregon and find out they aren't eligible for cash if they don't have kids, and they're like "what I got cash in LA!"

You prefer them shitting on the sidewalk in L.A. because they're living on the street with no options. I'm pretty sure you were strongly in favor of that, weren't you?

I prefer LA give them portalets...or maybe CA shouldn’t have ruined their economy be having so many social programs they can’t finance.

Trump supporters always attacking the weakest people in our society all while the rich commit white collar crimes they don't care about that cost our country 1 million times more money than the poor people ever could.

Hahahahahaha
Yeah that's it.

Shocking Planned Parenthood Annual Report Shows Abortions, Taxpayer Funding, and Profits Soar; Prenatal Services and Cancer Screenings Plummet | American Center for Law and Justice

Planned Parenthood’s Annual Report Disproves Its Own Lies | National Review

Hahahahahaha
Yeah that's it.

Shocking Planned Parenthood Annual Report Shows Abortions, Taxpayer Funding, and Profits Soar; Prenatal Services and Cancer Screenings Plummet | American Center for Law and Justice

Yep it is. You ignore it and focus on poor people as the problem. That's why you don't see it.

If I posted a thread showing how a millionaire cheated on their taxes to save their self millions of dollars but it was against the law, you Trump supporters would just say he shouldn't have to pay taxes in the first place.

If a poor person fudged their income by $25 a month in order to get healthcare you'd want them thrown under the jail.

Who says that Housing is not a right? That is merely an unfortunate opinion.

Then point out where Americans are guaranteed a right to housing.

This oughtta be good.

To be fair, I don't think leftists believe Americans ARE guaranteed a right to housing.

I think they believe Americans SHOULD be guaranteed a right to housing.

Yes. Many say it should be a right.

It’s done wonders in South Africa.

The left want government to be as big as possible for them to control.

Housing is a right! The government must provide!

upload_2018-7-27_11-51-45.jpeg

The government must provide housing and child care for the poor!
And the poor must use it!

warsaw-ghetto.jpg

This oughtta be good.

To be fair, I don't think leftists believe Americans ARE guaranteed a right to housing.

View attachment 207204

Tell that to the next vet you meet on the street.

This oughtta be good.

View attachment 207204

Tell that to the next vet you meet on the street.

That person pays taxes, by the way.

I think the most who complain about social programs are those who don't pay taxes.

Please name an American adult who doesn’t pay taxes.

Anyone at all.

Mentally ill lesbians who receive SSI and adoption subsidies to pay them for abusing the children their friends in child welfare provide them with...in addition to housing subsidies, foodstamps, and often tanf.

They don't pay any taxes atall.

I think the most who complain about social programs are those who don't pay taxes.

Anyone at all.

Mentally ill lesbians who receive SSI and adoption subsidies to pay them for abusing the children their friends in child welfare provide them with...in addition to housing subsidies, foodstamps, and often tanf.

Oh good God you need help. The irony of you saying lesbians are mentally ill is astronomical.

Anyone at all.

Yes they do.

Those sidewalk shitters are in California because Cali pays them to be there.
California actually has cash grants for homeless sidewalk shitters. They come to Oregon and find out they aren't eligible for cash if they don't have kids, and they're like "what I got cash in LA!"
I think if they gave every state an IQ test, Oregon would score about a 70. Oregonians are some of the dumbest white people in the world. If that is where you are from, it explains much.

Forum List

Back