House Repugs consign Allen West's Nazi slanderous talk

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
But House Republicans on Tuesday blocked an attempt by Rep. Donna Edwards (D-Md.) to reprimand West by bringing a privileged resolution.

"The outrageous and insensitive remarks made by Rep. West have no place in our nation's political discourse," said Edwards in a statement. "This privileged resolution states clearly that this distasteful behavior cannot and will not be tolerated in the House of Representatives.

"The American people demand and deserve true leaders who are willing to work together to solve the nation's economic and fiscal challenges," Edwards continued. "I ask my Congressional Colleagues to join me in sending a clear message that we share that priority."

House members voted along party lines, 231 to 188, to table the motion, effectively killing it.

Before the vote, West's camp strongly objected to the effort, calling it a below-the-belt attack on the congressman.

"The Members of the Democrat party have stooped to a new level in their attempts to bring down Rep. West, who they have deemed a threat to their power," West spokeswoman Angela Sachitano said in a statement, according to the Palm Beach Post. "Here we are in the midst of serious Congressional business, and they are focusing their energy on Rep. West. Rep West has no comment at this time."

I'm sick and tired of this lame ass bullshit, who the fuck is scared of a dipshit disgraced ex-soldier who's about to get voted out after one term? How the fuck is West a threat to anyone's power? He can go suck a dick him, his staff and all of his spokesmen, he hasn't done shit to put anyone in fear, he hasn't learned shit, his last attempt at using fear tactics got him out of the Army.

Forum List

Back