House Republicans still want to rip out the 14th amendment....

The preservation of the union, the putting down of a 5 year rebellion, and the ending of slavery is most definitely a victory.

You're literally arguing against the preservation of the union.

No thanks.

The fascist faction is unbelievable.

The preservation of the union is more important than 650,000 American lives and the US Constitution(1787).

Yes, it was and still is and would have been worth it with double the casualties.

I know that 's how you feel - fascists are typically criminally insane.

As you type in large bold font. :laugh:

How else are you going to penetrate the fascists thick skulls?

Logic. Typing in large bold print makes it look like you are mentally melting down.

The preservation of the union is more important than 650,000 American lives and the US Constitution(1787).

Yes, it was and still is and would have been worth it with double the casualties.

As you type in large bold font. :laugh:

How else are you going to penetrate the fascists thick skulls?

Try being a reasonable and rational debater, your histrionics do not do a thing to advance your argument.
Snag is, his 'argument' is neither reasonable nor rational.

CONTUMACIOUS SAID:

“You sound like former Soviet Minister Stalin.

Crush dissent by any means necessary.”

Actually it sounds like most American conservatives – crush dissent by denying gay Americans their equal protection rights, crush dissent by denying minorities their voting rights, crush dissent by denying women their right to privacy, and crush dissent by denying immigrants their due process rights.

The preservation of the union, the putting down of a 5 year rebellion, and the ending of slavery is most definitely a victory.

No thanks.

Preservation of our nation has always been the number one priority of our nation, if traitors have to be shot then so be it. Call it Fascism if you like but that is how ALL nation states operate. Letting a country break in two almost always leads to war, your slaver heroes knew it and did it anyway and deserved the ass-beating they got. I am talking about my own ancestors here and despise them for their stupidity.

You sound like former Soviet Minister Stalin.

Crush dissent by any means necessary.

You are nothing more than a piece of dog shit.

It's a fact of life if you happen to live on Earth. I would feel differently about this had there been some honorable intentions on the part of the South but instead it was really just a bunch of rich land owners trying to found their own serfdom on the backs of the poor. Leave it to a conservative to think that this was a good and just quest for freedom when it was really just plutocratic theft.

Says you. Citing yourself. And your source is clearly inadequate to carry your argument.

The fact that you support the Fourteenth "amendment" is prima facie evidence that the same is UNconstitutional. A bald-face USURPATION.

You typing the word 'prima facie' isn't 'prima facie'. Its you applying pressure to a keyboard.

Remember, you're nobody.

Your claim that my typing of the word 'prima facie' isn't 'prima facie'. Its just you applying pressure to a keyboard.

Remember, you're nobody.

Which would be relevant if I was obligated to disprove any batshit claim you make up. Alas, its you that is must first factually establish your own claims.

And you've got jack shit.

Me, I've got the Secretary of State affirming that each passed. Which is the benchmark of the passage of every amendment.

Why would I ignore the Secretary of State and instead believe you citing yourself? Explain it to us. With evidence.

Which means that you got jack shit.

Says you. Our law says differently. With every amendment that has ever been passed being confirmed by the Secretary of State. Every court to consider the matter has recognized the passage of both amendments.

You say 'uh-uh'. And?
You are arguing that because Heinrich Himmler supported Hitler's extermination of Jews that the same was valid.

Are you honestly comparing the extermination of the jews with the abolishment of slavery?

If so, holy shit. That's like Godwin's law on steroids.

You are one crazy motherfucker.

Nah, I'm just someone who doesn't accept whatever hapless nonsense you make up without verifiable evidence.

And you've got nothing.

The fact that you support the Fourteenth "amendment" is prima facie evidence that the same is UNconstitutional. A bald-face USURPATION.

You typing the word 'prima facie' isn't 'prima facie'. Its you applying pressure to a keyboard.

Remember, you're nobody.

Your claim that my typing of the word 'prima facie' isn't 'prima facie'. Its just you applying pressure to a keyboard.

Remember, you're nobody.

Which would be relevant if I was obligated to disprove any batshit claim you make up. Alas, its you that is must first factually establish your own claims.

Me, I've got the Secretary of State affirming that each passed. Which is the benchmark of the passage of every amendment.

Why would I ignore the Secretary of State and instead believe you citing yourself? Explain it to us. With evidence.

Says you. Our law says differently. With every amendment that has ever been passed being confirmed by the Secretary of State. Every court to consider the matter has recognized the passage of both amendments.

You say 'uh-uh'. And?
You are arguing that because Heinrich Himmler supported Hitler's extermination of Jews that the same was valid.

Are you honestly comparing the extermination of the jews with the abolishment of slavery?

Nah, I'm just someone who doesn't accept whatever hapless nonsense you make up without verifiable evidence.

And you've got nothing.
He/she? Is just taking a counter argument to the liberal view without really thinking about what they are fighting for. Why anyone still takes the South's side is a mystery to me, we went through all that just so a mere 150,000 people, the south's 1%, could keep on keeping people as property. The poor white sharecroppers who actually fought the war were told by the wealthy: "Fight for us and one day you get to be rich like us with land and slaves to work it". Conservatives are falling for the same lie these days, fighting for the rich because they think the rich will invite them into their club.

Remember, you're nobody.

Remember, you're nobody.

You say 'uh-uh'. And?

And you've got nothing.
He/she? Is just taking a counter argument to the liberal view without really thinking about what they are fighting for. Why anyone still takes the South's side is a mystery to me, we went through all that just so a mere 150,000 people, the south's 1%, could keep on keeping people as property. The poor white sharecroppers who actually fought the war were told by the wealthy: "Fight for us and one day you get to be rich like us with land and slaves to work it". Conservatives are falling for the same lie these days, fighting for the rich because they think the rich will invite them into their club.
They even had trickle down economics back then.

Lincoln's priority was the preservation of the Union. Not ending slavery. He's on record as saying that if he could save the union without freeing any slaves, he would. He just didn't think the nation could stand as half slave, half free.

As always the far left drones don't know what they are talking about!

He used it as a rally cry to get troops fired up!

The North burned cities to the ground. I am sure that was productive..

You far left drones need to learn the real history not the one your are programmed with..

Issues including states’ rights versus federal authority and westward expansion .

Lincoln had used the occasion of the Union victory at Antietam to issue a preliminary Emancipation Proclamation, which freed all slaves in the rebellious states after January 1, 1863. He justified his decision as a wartime measure, and did not go so far as to free the slaves in the border states loyal to the Union. Still, the Emancipation Proclamation deprived the Confederacy of the bulk of its labor forces and put international public opinion strongly on the Union side.
Lincoln freed the slaves as punishment for you losers since you hinged everything on slavery. You gambled and lost. Stop whining.

He also did it out of conviction.
He only believed in freedom. Here is some conviction for you. Good Ole Abe was a racist make no mistake.

Lincoln-on-race.jpg

Coming from the hate filled racist far left drones, they should know..

Asclepias is right: Lincoln was a white supremacist.

[

As Union victories stacked up like cordwood, the Lincoln administration brought its political guns to bear to get the house to pass the 13th amendment the very next year. The amendment had already been submitted to the States with 18 of them having ratified it before Lincoln's assassination. And Lincoln powerfully supporting it all the way. Lincoln supported ending slavery everywhere. It wasn't a 'puntive measure' against the states.

One has to be massively retarded to construe the outcome of the war of northern agression as a "victory" How is the destruction of the Constitution, centralizing power in DC, the imposition of a graduated income tax and the issuance of paper money a victory?!?!?!?!?!?

No thanks.

Lincoln didn't preserve the union. He destroyed it. He converted a union of sovereign states into an empire of subjects.

Says you. Citing yourself. And your source is clearly inadequate to carry your argument.

Remember, you're nobody.

Remember, you're nobody.

.One bureaucrat supporting another bureacrat........amazing you could have knocked me down with a feather!

Skylar will defend the tyrant Lincoln until his dying breath.

[

As Union victories stacked up like cordwood, the Lincoln administration brought its political guns to bear to get the house to pass the 13th amendment the very next year. The amendment had already been submitted to the States with 18 of them having ratified it before Lincoln's assassination. And Lincoln powerfully supporting it all the way. Lincoln supported ending slavery everywhere. It wasn't a 'puntive measure' against the states.

One has to be massively retarded to construe the outcome of the war of northern agression as a "victory" How is the destruction of the Constitution, centralizing power in DC, the imposition of a graduated income tax and the issuance of paper money a victory?!?!?!?!?!?

No thanks.

The scale of left-wing bloodthirstiness is unimaginable.

No thanks.

Preservation of our nation has always been the number one priority of our nation, if traitors have to be shot then so be it. Call it Fascism if you like but that is how ALL nation states operate. Letting a country break in two almost always leads to war, your slaver heroes knew it and did it anyway and deserved the ass-beating they got. I am talking about my own ancestors here and despise them for their stupidity.

Hmmmm, no. It has only been the priority since the reign of the tyrant Lincoln.

The 14th Amendment won't be repealed, of course, and consequently the doctrine of citizenship at birth will remain in effect, safeguarding our inalienable rights from the capricious whims of politicians and bureaucrats; but it's nonetheless troubling that there are some, mostly on the right, so ignorant of the law and with such unwarranted hatred of Hispanic immigrants, that they'd seek to jeopardize the civil rights of all Americans to realize their agenda of ignorance and hate.

[

No thanks.

Lincoln didn't preserve the union. He destroyed it. He converted a union of sovereign states into an empire of subjects.

facepalm30.gif

[

No thanks.

The States weren't sovereigns. Killing your entire argument. They were members of a republic.

Remember, Brit.....you can't actually back up your claims. You can only type them. The documents that you allude to (Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions, Ogden v. Gibbons, Madison's letters, the NY ratification document) I've actually read. And they don't say what you do. They contradict you.

Your argument, as always, is predicated on the ignorance of your audience. You rely on them not having read the documents you claim to cite. And then believing whatever hapless bullshit you make up.

All you're offering us is your personal opinion. And you don't know what you're talking about.

[

No thanks.

The States weren't sovereigns. Killing your entire argument. They were members of a republic.

Remember, Brit.....you can't actually back up your claims. You can only type them. The documents that you allude to (Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions, Ogden v. Gibbons, Madison's letters, the NY ratification document) I've actually read. And they don't say what you do. They contradict you.

Your argument, as always, is predicated on the ignorance of your audience. You rely on them not having read the documents you claim to cite. And then believing whatever hapless bullshit you make up.

All you're offering us is your personal opinion. And you don't know what you're talking about.

How ironic when absolutely the opposite is the case. These documents don't say what you claim they say. Madison's letters, for example, don't amount to a hill of beans. They are one man's opinion, and nothing more. I've posted the language from the NY and VA ratification documents where the states reserve the right to secede.

Your postings on this subject are predicated on your personal ignorance and your inability to commit logic.

[

No thanks.

How ironic when absolutely the opposite is the case. These documents don't say what you claim they say. Madison's letters, for example, don't amount to a hill of beans. They are one man's opinion, and nothing more. I've posted the language from the NY and VA ratification documents where the states reserve the right to secede.

Your postings on this subject are predicated on your personal ignorance and your inability to commit logic.
Get over it. You losers lost. The south will never rise again. At least not in your lifetime.

No thanks.

Get over it. You losers lost. The south will never rise again. At least not in your lifetime.

Imagine telling Jews to "get over" the holocaust. That's the equivalent to what you just said. All you proved is that you don't give a crap about truth or justice. You're a despicable piece of shit who is no better morally than a Nazi concentration camp guard.

No thanks.

Imagine telling Jews to "get over" the holocaust. That's the equivalent to what you just said. All you proved is that you don't give a crap about truth or justice. You're a despicable piece of shit who is no better morally than a Nazi concentration camp guard.
I wouldnt tell the Jews to get over the holocaust. They actually suffered. I'm telling you as a feral white POS to get over the fact you cant have a slave.

How ironic when absolutely the opposite is the case.

Says you. Yet when I challenge you to show me where in the Kentucky and Virginia resolutions secession is even MENTIONED, let alone supported....

......you can't.

When I challenge you to show us where in Madison's letters or writings supported the 'right to secede'...

......you can't.

When I challenge you show us where in the NY ratification document the 'right to secede' is retained....

......you can't.

When I challenge you to show us where in Ogden v. Gibbon the sovereignty of states is affirmed....

......you can't.

All you can do is give us excuses why you can't. I've read the documents. I've read the rulings. I already know why you can't: because you made up the quotes. They simply don't exist in the documents you claim they do.

You can't back up your claims. All you can do is lie about these docs and pray to god that we've never read them.

These documents don't say what you claim they say. Madison's letters, for example, don't amount to a hill of beans.

You're the one who claimed to cite Madison. Repeatedly. He's your source. You offered him up as the 'Father of the Constitution'. Its only when I called you on your bullshit and demonstrated he'd taken the exact opposite position does he suddenly go from 'Father of the Constitution' to 'nothing'.

Your argument is so useless that you'll even ignore your own sources to cling to your little rhetorical turd. Which speaks volumes.

I've posted the language from the NY and VA ratification documents where the states reserve the right to secede.

You've never cited the NY ratification document. All you've given us are excuses why you won't. Watch, I'll make you do it again. You're going to demonstrate exactly what I'm describing....and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop it. Here's the ratification document:

New York s Ratification - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Show us. Show us where the right to secession is retained.

Chicken shit excuses in 5......4.......3......2 .....and go. That's your cue. Dance for me, monkey.

Forum List

Back