House passes cojmpromise Resolution giving Dems everything they wanted, ex. Obamacare

what's next?

will they next year add a provision to the Continuing Resolution that kills Social Security, Medicaid, the EPA?

is this how the GOP does things now?

can't get enough votes to kill a program, so they hold the nation's funding hostage?
so what you're telling us Yurt that the republicans don't hold the majority in the house right ??? that's what you just told us By saying... they hold the nation's funding hostage ... folks whose really the moron here ???

and only republicans do this....:rolleyes:

i would like to see the law changed where each big issue item is voted on separately...

where does it say ONLY republicans do this ??? try and keep up with whats being said ...

ok, then when dems do this same thing...they are cowards...right?

yes dems do it too... they are cowards when they do it too ... I thought my answer was clear ... seems you can't comprehend what you read

Splendid theatrics
I agree. A shame that the Senate will continue the play instead of getting down to work, like the House has done.

Wonder why we pay them.

The House hasn't been down to work in four years. They're still trying to overturn Obamacare which was passed years ago. This House has never passed anything that didn't benefit the wealthiest among us including big pharm, big oil and big insurance.

You never did have any idea what you're talking about, you simply spout extremist wingnut talking points. :cuckoo:

Obama Care- wasn't even read by those who passed it~

“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”
― James Madison

Would this be considered So voluminous; incoherent; and therefore unable to be properly understood?
1237053_10202004838226648_1975028111_n.jpg

The Republicans are killing the USA.

by passing a spending bill?

:lol:

by stopping the debt ceiling being passed moron ... that is more costly then obama care could ever be ... but you're too stupid to understand that, or grasp its meaning ... we can tell by the post you typed you have no Idea on how bad it will be if the republicans don't pass the debt ceiling bill by it self.... but they will learn how band it will be come 2014 ...

The facts cannot be dispelled by the Obama White House spin pros!

More Part-Time Jobs With Obamacare
More Part-Time Jobs With Obamacare - WSJ.com

Will Obamacare destroy jobs?
Health reform and employment: Will Obamacare destroy jobs? | The Economist

Obama To Labor Unions With Multi-Employer Health Plans: Drop Dead
Obama To Labor Unions With Multi-Employer Health Plans: Drop Dead - Forbes

Will Obamacare Hurt Jobs? It's Already Happening, Poll Finds

Obama Care- wasn't even read by those who passed it~

“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”
― James Madison

Would this be considered So voluminous; incoherent; and therefore unable to be properly understood?
1237053_10202004838226648_1975028111_n.jpg
yes they have read it ... when Nancy Pelosi said when you read whats in this bill she wasn't talking about the congress she was talking to the citizens of the US... the republicans tried to put a twist on it like nobody new what was in the bill so they passed it anyway ... that never happened ... but to here republican tell you about it, nobody in the congress read it

Last edited:
So what will it say about Obam-Me and the Dems if the Senate doesn't pass the House bill and if Obam-Me refuses to sign it?

After all, it has nearly everything the Dems wanted....

The facts cannot be dispelled by the Obama White House spin pros!

More Part-Time Jobs With Obamacare
More Part-Time Jobs With Obamacare - WSJ.com

Will Obamacare destroy jobs?
Health reform and employment: Will Obamacare destroy jobs? | The Economist

Obama To Labor Unions With Multi-Employer Health Plans: Drop Dead
Obama To Labor Unions With Multi-Employer Health Plans: Drop Dead - Forbes

where has it effected any business yet???

So what will it say about Obam-Me and the Dems if the Senate doesn't pass the House bill and if Obam-Me refuses to sign it?

the republicans were clearly told if you put in defunding bill for obama care in it we will not pass it ... its that simple Obam-me better veto it ...

the republicans were clearly told if you put in defunding bill for obama care in it we will not pass it ... its that simple Obam-me better veto it ...

yes that is it....republicans, do exactly as the dems tell you to do

:cuckoo:

where does it say ONLY republicans do this ??? try and keep up with whats being said ...

ok, then when dems do this same thing...they are cowards...right?

yes dems do it too... they are cowards when they do it too ... I thought my answer was clear ... seems you can't comprehend what you read

your answer was not clear at all as you never, until now, said dems were cowards as well.

thank you

Splendid theatrics
I agree. A shame that the Senate will continue the play instead of getting down to work, like the House has done.

Wonder why we pay them.

The House hasn't been down to work in four years. They're still trying to overturn Obamacare which was passed years ago. This House has never passed anything that didn't benefit the wealthiest among us including big pharm, big oil and big insurance.

You never did have any idea what you're talking about, you simply spout extremist wingnut talking points. :cuckoo:
Speaking of groups not doing their jobs, how many years went by without the Senate passing an annually-required budget bill?

yes they have read it ... when Nancy Pelosi said when you read whats in this bill she wasn't talking about the congress she was talking to the citizens of the US... the republicans tried to put a twist on it like nobody new what was in the bill so they passed it anyway ... that never happened ... but to here republican tell you about it, nobody in the congress read it

You need to explain why elected representatives telling the people they work for to shut up because they don't need to know what's in the bill is a GOOD thing.

Hilarious. Massachusetts was going bankrupt because people were using the emergency room as their primary source of health care. So under Mitt Romney, the Heritage Foundation health care plan was passed into law. Obama took that plan and made it the basis of Obamacare thinking Republicans would vote for their own idea.

Republicans just voted to cut 4 million from food stamps, 85% of which are children, veterans with disabilities and seniors. They held millions of unemployed hostage to pass tax cuts for millionaires, they not only apologized to BP but blocked Obama from investigation of the greatest man made disaster in US history.

And so Republicans are going to care about regular Americans getting health care? Who believes that. It must be "satire". Even USMB Republicans laugh at the idea of Republicans helping average Americans get health care, right?

The real fear for the GOP is not that the Affordable Care Act will hurt the economy. Their real fear is it will actually be successful and help people. That is their greatest fear.

Hilarious. Massachusetts was going bankrupt because people were using the emergency room as their primary source of health care. So under Mitt Romney, the Heritage Foundation health care plan was passed into law. Obama took that plan and made it the basis of Obamacare thinking Republicans would vote for their own idea.

Republicans just voted to cut 4 million from food stamps, 85% of which are children, veterans with disabilities and seniors. They held millions of unemployed hostage to pass tax cuts for millionaires, they not only apologized to BP but blocked Obama from investigation of the greatest man made disaster in US history.

And so Republicans are going to care about regular Americans getting health care? Who believes that. It must be "satire". Even USMB Republicans laugh at the idea of Republicans helping average Americans get health care, right?

The real fear for the GOP is not that the Affordable Care Act will hurt the economy. Their real fear is it will actually be successful and help people. That is their greatest fear.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This.

Is this now how Congress will operate?

If a party doesn't have enough votes to kill a program, or agency, or entire Executive Department, they will simply refuse to pass any budget or continuing resolution that includes funding for that agency?

no Social Security or shutdown!!!

no EPA or shutdown!!!

no Department of Education or shutdown!!!

wow, talk about insane.

The So called Romney care system was state specific and was the brainchild of ayes Kennedy .
It was not a GOP plan, it was a plan voted into law by the MA Legislature and signed by the governor.
It is a crap system that changed nothing.

Obamacare has about 5% of the Ma system in the law,
The rest is far far more complex and confusing.
By design of course, it is designed to fail, to collapse and drag the entire industry behind it, paving the way for a nationalized socialized system.

Not ot mention if I lived in Mass. and thought Romneycare sucked, I could always move to another state. Unfortunately, I can't exactly move to another part of America to get away from Obamacare and even becoming an expat doesn't get me away from US taxes.

Forum List

Back