House oversight committee "closing in on serious criminal violations regarding Biden's misuse of classified documents"

Does nothing to justify the illegal unsecured possession of the docs in the first place. You're twisting yourself into a pretzel to justify his illegal acts because of your bias.
Just waiting for the trial, instead of the political BS from the dysfunctional politicized House that cannot even govern itself.

Sure there is. Biden was in possession of classified material that he was not legally not allow to be in possession of, + millions from foreign countries that wanted the information = treason.

Trump WAS entitled to classified information that he declassified as President + Obama and Biden's illegality activity toward the President, both before and while he was in office= evidence of Obama's criminal activity toward a President of the USA...
Benedict Donald was entitled to his opinion. Failure to return the documents is what most all of the charges stem from. Had he return them in a timely fashion I doubt he would have been charged with any of it.,

Benedict Donald was entitled to his opinion. Failure to return the documents is what most all of the charges stem from. Had he return them in a timely fashion I doubt he would have been charged with any of it.,
The Presidential Records Act allows for personal records to be classified separately from official presidential records and that “the President has a high degree of discretion over what materials are to be preserved under the PRA.”
“A president has discretion on what docs to retain as presidential records while in office."

On the other hand, Senator and Vice President Biden had NO right to any of the documents...
^
Let's start there...

Last edited:
Good ta know. Bout time they got their sh#t together and went back to doing the people's business as if they had a clue or gave a damn about anything other than politics.
Honestly, I think Congress does too much as it is. Maybe them being out of commission for a while is not a bad thing.

The Presidential Records Act allows for personal records to be classified separately from official presidential records and that “the President has a high degree of discretion over what materials are to be preserved under the PRA.”
“A president has discretion on what docs to retain as presidential records while in office."

On the other hand, Senator and Vice President Biden had NO right to any of the documents...
^
Let's start there...
Lets.

Citizen Grumpybear had no right to defy a lawful subpoena.
---------------------
Sec. 1.3. Classification Authority. (a) The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by:

(1) the President and the Vice President;

Did you wait for the trial when Trump was investigated?

Let's look into your posting history and see...
Why don't you do that. You might want to check my military files and see if I have had specific training in the handling of classified documents giving me more than a layman's view. Lord knows, I have had crap in my breifcase that became classified while I was somewhere or by the time I got home, but never failed to turn it in, just because I worked with it, and certainly never tried to keep any, even if just my notes, if somebody brought a memo advising something had become classified, for me to acknowledge by signing, though that was pretty darn rare.

Yes it will. Hakeem Jefferies :yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12:
Dear,

So you boys that that's funny? So do I but not in the same way that you think that it's funny. You think that it's funny in that you think that it can't happen, but that is because you are not paying attention or you're just in denial

I think that it's funny because, right now, it is the most probable outcome. The Republicans dug themselves into a hole that they can't get out of. They have let the MAGA extreamists rule the roost for too long. As a result, they are seriously divided and now there is no Republican, including the MAGA moron Jorden, who can get the needed votes. But Jeffries, with just the support of a few Republicans can. And I am sure that there are at least the 5 or so moderate Republicans that are fed up with the stupidity who will join the united Democratic caucus in a power sharing arrangement.

The Republicans will be forced to share control of the committee's and that will end this bogus impeachment codswallop and get then back to real business

Have a good evening. I will see you tomorrow after the floor vote. Be prepared sukkkers

One was raided, the other was asked pretty please.
One has a legal right to the documents, the other had NO right to have classified documents in various places. < One with Chinese access. Then there is all those millions of dollars given to Biden Inc. for no reason.
The court of public opinion has already decided on the verdict. Trump just keeps going up in the polls.
We smell a rat, and his name is OBiden...
Trump goes up in the polls because of stupid brainwashed people. He is up in the primary polls but there just are not enough STUPID people to get him elected.

He had a legal right to the documents at Mar a lago after he left office? What millions given to Biden by the Chineese? Where is the proof? Are you fucking serious. ?? What about the BILLIONS given to Jared Kushner by the Saudies FOR NO REASON?

Were returned.
Not hidden, lied about, or shared with foreigners.

Oopsie.
Because someone told you that, Dumbsie.
Did he give back the ones he "borrowed" from when he was a Senator? When? Years later? Why did it take him so long? And the ones he stole and gave to the Chinese by way of Penn. State. How do you know what was "shared"?
He "gave all the documents back" when he got caught with them, not because he has a conscience. It wasn't voluntary. Once he was caught with them he had no choice.
Has China given you millions of dollars? Know why not? You don't have any classified information like Biden Inc. did. And the fact that China is buying Hunter Picasso's straw bubble art tells me the Biden Crime Family is still at it.

Last edited:
One was raided, the other was asked pretty please.
One has a legal right to the documents, the other had NO right to have classified documents in various places. < One with Chinese access. Then there is all those millions of dollars given to Biden Inc. for no reason.
The court of public opinion has already decided on the verdict. Trump just keeps going up in the polls.
We smell a rat, and his name is OBiden...
Court of public opinion and its collective Unconscious should have sufficiently digested the news by 2024 to know what to do for Biden: boycott.

Because someone told you that, Dumbsie.
Did he give back the ones he "borrowed" from when he was a Senator? When? Years later? Why did it take him so long? And the ones he stole and gave to the Chinese by way of Penn. State. How do you know what was "shared"?
He "gave all the documents back" when he got caught with them, not because he has a conscience. It wasn't voluntary. Once he was caught with them he had no choice.
Has China given you millions of dollars? Know why not? You don't have any classified information like Biden Inc. did. And the fact that China is buying Hunter Picasso's straw bubble art tells me the Biden Crime Family is still at it.
Your ignorance of issues regarding the handling of classified information is obvious.

As you know, he didn't get "caught." After the Trump crimes became public Biden ordered a search of his properties for any documents. When they were found the proper authorities were notified and the documents returned.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your blathering your ignorance for all to see.

Reasons for Chinese assistance to Biden include Trump's trade sanctions and the American-assisted SARS2 virus. The latter reason resonates much more with the Biden crime family than it does the Trump crime family.

Your ignorance of issues regarding the handling of classified information is obvious.

As you know, he didn't get "caught." After the Trump crimes became public Biden ordered a search of his properties for any documents. When they were found the proper authorities were notified and the documents returned.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your blathering your ignorance for all to see.
He got caught. He didn't give them up before he got caught. How long has it been since he was a Senator? What took him so long to return documents he was not suppose to have in his garage, house, office, Penn State, Dairy Queen?

Forum List

Back