House just voted 232-184 to take away your internet privacy

I love to slap you punks down it is so easy it is like pulling the block out and watching a whole pile fall on a stupid liberal.
Post the text of the bills from the link to PROVE your point!!!

You're nuts
I'm exposing your hypocrisy and you don't know how to get out of it.

Where have I supported it...or condemned it? Oops!!!

It doesn't matter loon, they have your info anyway, all of it Bank it
We're all still waiting for you to criticize the republicans for selling your web browser history to corporations.

It was sold long ago, toad. Sweet Jebus you're an idiot.

Who is "we" you and your hand?
You've now come full circle .. still insisting selling your browser history to corporations has been done before.
You're a liar and WE both know it.

Note the date, you clueless toad

The Data Brokers: Selling your personal information

What's nuts is a woman supporting a guy who has a long history of assaulting women.
That would be you.

Well if you knew me the only reason I voted for Trump was SCOTUS and political correctness running amok

Maybe you should pipe down, you're looking ridiculous
So you overlooked his lying , racism, misogyny and long history of sexual assault so the Supreme Court can rubber stamp Citizens United and permit corporations to pick our presidents.
Oh.. and so they can control a woman's uterus.
Got it.
Putting it in print you're more despicable than I thought.

Where is any proof of anything you post, the What lies, proof, the misogyny proof, the sexual assault proof, ETC ETC ETC. back to the long gone slapped down BS drag the glue out and prop up the dead horse lies boys liberals need them for content.

I'm exposing your hypocrisy and you don't know how to get out of it.

We're all still waiting for you to criticize the republicans for selling your web browser history to corporations.

You've now come full circle .. still insisting selling your browser history to corporations has been done before.

Your POS party is totally transparent. They're handing over your web browser history to corporations LEGALLY. And yet you can't even muster the weakest complaint.
You're such a whore for the pussy grabber and your incompetent party... it's hilarious.

What's nuts is a woman supporting a guy who has a long history of assaulting women.
That would be you.

Well if you knew me the only reason I voted for Trump was SCOTUS and political correctness running amok

Maybe you should pipe down, you're looking ridiculous
So you overlooked his lying , racism, misogyny and long history of sexual assault so the Supreme Court can rubber stamp Citizens United and permit corporations to pick our presidents.
Oh.. and so they can control a woman's uterus.
Got it.
Putting it in print you're more despicable than I thought.

Where is any proof of anything you post, the What lies, proof, the misogyny proof, the sexual assault proof, ETC ETC ETC. back to the long gone slapped down BS drag the glue out and prop up the dead horse lies boys liberals need them for content.
This brain dead moron has been asleep in a cave for 40 years.
He obviously didn't follow the campaign either.
And actually just said " What lies?"
No really.

Your POS party is totally transparent. They're handing over your web browser history to corporations LEGALLY. And yet you can't even muster the weakest complaint.
You're such a whore for the pussy grabber and your incompetent party... it's hilarious.

They already have it, I proved it....your turn, if not shut up

OH I have a service to stop ID theft, It can probably be arranged to get some free of charge you know there are some really good hackers that used to do sats, but have changed trades ID theft is much easier, and way more profitable!! If one was so inclined. That is also funny because dimshits are heralding an idiot who left the door to everything in their closet open as a great intellectual.

The fact is that the Republicans did vote to strip Americans' right to privacy. They could have proposed a alternative to Obama's approach but they did not. The Republican Party has become the Party of allowing big business to screw their customers. In short order, Republicans will allow financial advisors to feather their nest at the expense of their clients, allow big airlines to pull a bait and switch with their discount fares to name a couple of things. By the time the Republicans are through, your internet bills are going way up.

As for what lies you didn't post any you are inferring there are some, so WHAT Lies? Did he say he was black, a native American, he didn't have sex with that MS Lewinski,, HAHAHAHAHAHA you are so predictable, It is so funny I can't stand it!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The fact is that the Republicans did vote to strip Americans' right to privacy. They could have proposed a alternative to Obama's approach but they did not. The Republican Party has become the Party of allowing big business to screw their customers. In short order, Republicans will allow financial advisors to feather their nest at the expense of their clients, allow big airlines to pull a bait and switch with their discount fares to name a couple of things. By the time the Republicans are through, your internet bills are going way up.

TEXT OF THE BILL or you have NO PROOF!!! What does it take to get through the rock. TEXT of the bill signed into law, Text of the bills from each HOUSE prove your point or you have none. SO SOLLY HAHAHAHAHAH man I love it!!!

What issue of privacy? Right now I'm dealing with a particularly nasty mal-ware issue that only comes up in the Message Board forum and tons of pop-ups all over the place. Does anyone on the left think they should be able to promote violence against their own Country and not have it monitored? I recall the radical left going crazy when President Bush decided to monitor certain overseas phone conversations and then the Obama administration monitored everyone and even used the IRS to punish political enemies.

Bush Lets U.S. Spy on Callers Without Courts

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/16/politics/bush-lets-us-spy-on-callers-without-courts.html?_r=0

You're totally full of shit. You don't know the difference between the words LEGALLY and ILLEGALLY.

IMG_0045.JPG

TEXT OF THE BILL or you have NO PROOF!!! What does it take to get through the rock. TEXT of the bill signed into law, Text of the bills from each HOUSE prove your point or you have none. SO SOLLY HAHAHAHAHAH man I love it!!!
Afraid to look it up yourself I see. Anyone who still asks what lies???! when referring to Trump belongs here:

You're totally full of shit. You don't know the difference between the words LEGALLY and ILLEGALLY.

I never said legally or illegally, I said they already have it. I was correct

Now shut up

Now shut up
No you idiot I said YOU don't know the difference between those two words. Your party is giving carte blanche to corporations. you're just way too easy.
I was 100% correct. This has never been done legally before.
I can only hope you're a victim of identity theft. Will you then thank the republicans?
You need to find another hobby.
How about beating up homeless people. Something you'll enjoy.

Now shut up
No you idiot I said YOU don't know the difference bewtween those two words. Your party is giving carte blanche to corporations. you're just way too easy.

I don't care what you said, I said they already have it,

Just shut up ya fucking dunce

Now shut up
No you idiot I said YOU don't know the difference bewtween those two words. Your party is giving carte blanche to corporations. you're just way too easy.

You're lying and you don't know how to get out if it.
This is the first time ever a political party has made it legal for corporations to use your web browser history to hurt you. Now bend over for them and take it up the ass and enjoy it.

Now shut up

This is the first time ever a political party has made it legal for corporations to use your web browser history to hurt you. Now bend over for them and take it up the ass and enjoy it.

Quote the lie I told....right here. Do it now and if you don't then shut up already. Good gawd you're annoying

“ISPs will be able to sell your personal information to the highest bidder ... and they won’t have any real obligation to keep your personal information secure, either,” Gigi Sohn, who previously served as counselor to former Federal Communications Commission Chairman Tom Wheeler, said Monday.

And the trump whore lass STILL can't even muster a whimper of protest.
Sad really.

Now shut up

Quote the lie I told....right here. Do it now and if you don't then shut up already. Good gawd you're annoying
You said it's been done before. You're lying. It's never been done LEGALLY. Third time I've had to tell you this.
Deplorable indeed.

Forum List

Back