House just voted 232-184 to take away your internet privacy

Buy stock in VPN companies.

No shit, the other day I was walking around some stores and all the sudden my phone alerts me, it was an alert for a coupon to some store I had never heard of, looked around and the store was just down the street. The fuckers knew exactly where I was

Don't blame congress for that, blame the apps you use.

It's Google, not the apps

You can deny google your location.

I know but I use it for maps and driving a lot

Use siri.

You don't have to tell every app where you are and its more accurate.

Today is a very sad day in America. Internet privacy is officially dead.

Online Privacy News

In the course of one week, the theft of your internet privacy by Congress is now complete. All it needs now is for Cheeto Jesus to sign it and it's a done deal. You no longer have the "luxury" of opting out of the collection and sale of your private life by anyone willing to pay for it. Employers, government, law enforcement, advertisers, everybody can now know and sell about your plans to look or another job, donate to Planned Parenthood, use tracking to know when your children leave and arrive to and from school, where you go on vacation and whether your home is vulnerable to robbery while you are gone, can use your email, text messages, internet browser history, internet forms you fill out, everything...to deny you healthcare, car insurance, inform your employer that you are planning to leave, falsely incriminate you for activities that are nobody's business but yours...

The only hope is that the state you live in will be as outraged as you are and will motivate state politicians to create protections for you at the state level. Most of us, (maybe all of us) don't even have the luxury of boycotting the ISPs with whom we subscribe services and switching services to another, more ethical vendor, if any really even exist outside the realm of local dial-up ISPs.

---

Allowing corporate America to fuck you in the ass since 1776.
Obama developed the greatest surveillance state the world has ever known, and you said nothing.

Obama didn't create anything , it was the republicans. Obama was for protecting internet consumers.

This is another example of the GOP selling is out to their big biz masters .

Today is a very sad day in America. Internet privacy is officially dead.

Online Privacy News

In the course of one week, the theft of your internet privacy by Congress is now complete. All it needs now is for Cheeto Jesus to sign it and it's a done deal. You no longer have the "luxury" of opting out of the collection and sale of your private life by anyone willing to pay for it. Employers, government, law enforcement, advertisers, everybody can now know and sell about your plans to look or another job, donate to Planned Parenthood, use tracking to know when your children leave and arrive to and from school, where you go on vacation and whether your home is vulnerable to robbery while you are gone, can use your email, text messages, internet browser history, internet forms you fill out, everything...to deny you healthcare, car insurance, inform your employer that you are planning to leave, falsely incriminate you for activities that are nobody's business but yours...

The only hope is that the state you live in will be as outraged as you are and will motivate state politicians to create protections for you at the state level. Most of us, (maybe all of us) don't even have the luxury of boycotting the ISPs with whom we subscribe services and switching services to another, more ethical vendor, if any really even exist outside the realm of local dial-up ISPs.

---

Allowing corporate America to fuck you in the ass since 1776.
Obama developed the greatest surveillance state the world has ever known, and you said nothing.
Way to dodge the issue because it's against your religion to criticize the republicans.
Obama never let your Internet Service Provider Share Your Web History.
The change could also expose your Social Security number and information pertaining to your children and health.

What issue of privacy? Right now I'm dealing with a particularly nasty mal-ware issue that only comes up in the Message Board forum and tons of pop-ups all over the place. Does anyone on the left think they should be able to promote violence against their own Country and not have it monitored? I recall the radical left going crazy when President Bush decided to monitor certain overseas phone conversations and then the Obama administration monitored everyone and even used the IRS to punish political enemies.

A wise community organizer once said elections have consequences.

Why do you fools blame Prez Obama when it was Prez Cheeeney and his puppet Bush who put this in place?

Do you understand that no president will ever EVER be able to end it?

No, of course you don't.

I am SO sick of ignorant RWNJs. They refuse to learn and refuse to take responsibility for their own actions.

Perhaps we the people, need to start posting the personal information of politicians all over the internet, to include social security numbers, home addresses and where their kids go to school.

What issue of privacy? Right now I'm dealing with a particularly nasty mal-ware issue that only comes up in the Message Board forum and tons of pop-ups all over the place. Does anyone on the left think they should be able to promote violence against their own Country and not have it monitored? I recall the radical left going crazy when President Bush decided to monitor certain overseas phone conversations and then the Obama administration monitored everyone and even used the IRS to punish political enemies.
This idiot doesn't know the difference between a malware issue and selling your privacy to the corporations.

Perhaps we the people, need to start posting the personal information of politicians all over the internet, to include social security numbers, home addresses and where their kids go to school.

Why would you do that to children? Are you fucking nuts?
It was hypothetical. Funny why aren't you calling the republicans nuts for actually doing it? Oh right. No integrity.

What's with you dummies with your pop ups? I've never gotten on pop up. Not on this board or others I frequent. And yet,, you not only put up with but you blame President Obama. Sheesh.....

We need a Cuckoo Bird icon cuz you're one of several who never ever make any sense.

This idiot doesn't know the difference between a malware issue and selling your privacy to the corporations.

You don't realize they can be one and the same, what do you think Malware does, moron?

The pussy grabber won't produce tax returns but all my personal data can be released as these jokers decide. Absolutely appalling.

It was hypothetical. Funny why aren't you calling the republicans nuts for actually doing it? Oh right. No integrity.

I've got more integrity in my little toe than the entire left on this forum

You don't realize they can be one and the same, what do you think Malware does, moron?
You have a lot to say to me but when are going to call out the republicans for selling our privacy?
Oh right.
Never.

A wise community organizer once said elections have consequences.

Why do you fools blame Prez Obama when it was Prez Cheeeney and his puppet Bush who put this in place?

Do you understand that no president will ever EVER be able to end it?

No, of course you don't.

I am SO sick of ignorant RWNJs. They refuse to learn and refuse to take responsibility for their own actions.

Whenever anything happens they bend themselves into pretzels to make rediuclous claims that the Dems are at fault .

This same poster defends the catholic church and their pedo priests.

Not only no integrity but not much in the way of brains either.

I've got more integrity in my little toe than the entire left on this forum
That's why you can't call out the republicans for this.
Integrity.
Lmao.
Coward.

You're a little crazy, aren't you? :lol:

You have a lot to say to me but when are going to call out the republicans for selling our privacy?
Oh right.
Never.

Your privacy was sold out long ago. You're just another partisan hack in a long line of partisan hacks on here

Forum List

Back