House just voted 232-184 to take away your internet privacy

Perhaps we the people, need to start posting the personal information of politicians all over the internet, to include social security numbers, home addresses and where their kids go to school.

Why would you do that to children? Are you fucking nuts?
It was hypothetical. Funny why aren't you calling the republicans nuts for actually doing it? Oh right. No integrity.

This same poster defends the catholic church and their pedo priests.

Not only no integrity but not much in the way of brains either.
Quote me with defending any pedophile you lying cuunt.
You are morally bankrupt. You see your heroes selling out your privacy so you change the subject.

What issue of privacy? Right now I'm dealing with a particularly nasty mal-ware issue that only comes up in the Message Board forum and tons of pop-ups all over the place. Does anyone on the left think they should be able to promote violence against their own Country and not have it monitored? I recall the radical left going crazy when President Bush decided to monitor certain overseas phone conversations and then the Obama administration monitored everyone and even used the IRS to punish political enemies.
This idiot doesn't know the difference between a malware issue and selling your privacy to the corporations.

You don't realize they can be one and the same, what do you think Malware does, moron?
You have a lot to say to me but when are going to call out the republicans for selling our privacy?
Oh right.
Never.

Your privacy was sold out long ago. You're just another partisan hack in a long line of partisan hacks on here

Your conservative buddies selling out to their big biz masters :

House Republicans Vote To Let Your Internet Service Provider Share Your Web History | The Huffington Post

The House resolution passed 215-205, mostly on party lines. Its companion passed the Senate last week on a 50-48 vote. If President Donald Trump signs the measure into law, internet service providers will win a regulatory victory. But advocates say consumers can kiss network privacy goodbye.

What issue of privacy? Right now I'm dealing with a particularly nasty mal-ware issue that only comes up in the Message Board forum and tons of pop-ups all over the place. Does anyone on the left think they should be able to promote violence against their own Country and not have it monitored? I recall the radical left going crazy when President Bush decided to monitor certain overseas phone conversations and then the Obama administration monitored everyone and even used the IRS to punish political enemies.
This idiot doesn't know the difference between a malware issue and selling your privacy to the corporations.

You don't realize they can be one and the same, what do you think Malware does, moron?
You have a lot to say to me but when are going to call out the republicans for selling our privacy?
Oh right.
Never.

Your privacy was sold out long ago. You're just another partisan hack in a long line of partisan hacks on here
Show me where any other President sold out your web browser to corporations. Liar..

I would fucking love for Trump to veto this legislation. He would get major props for it as well.

Perhaps we the people, need to start posting the personal information of politicians all over the internet, to include social security numbers, home addresses and where their kids go to school.

Why would you do that to children? Are you fucking nuts?
It was hypothetical. Funny why aren't you calling the republicans nuts for actually doing it? Oh right. No integrity.

This same poster defends the catholic church and their pedo priests.

Not only no integrity but not much in the way of brains either.

Stop your incessant lying, fucktard. Not once can you ever quote me defending what happened in the Church. Not once

See this is why you're viewed as a lying asshole, you and that Ravi dope, at times I wonder if you're one and the same

I would fucking love for Trump to veto this legislation. He would get major props for it as well.
For doing something reasonable?
You have very low standards for the pussy grabber.

Oh right.
Never.

Show me where any other President sold out your web browser to corporations. Liar..

I never said that, you are horrible at this.

Oh right.
Never.

Your words: Your privacy was sold out long ago.
So this is your official excuse for your party selling out your privacy
We know you don't like to be quoted and proved a liar.

You sold your soul to Trump/ GOP a long time ago.

Posting the addresses of their children's schools is nutty as well dangerous. Also, I have very high standards, you on the other hand, I am not so sure.

Oh right.
Never.

You're fucking loons, dude. I mean really, first you advocate giving out where children go to school to seek some sort of revenge and now you're spinning and deflecting.

You're nuts, certifiable loons

Posting the addresses of their children's schools is nutty as well dangerous. Also, I have very high standards, you on the other hand, I am not so sure.
i already said it was hypothetical but what the republicans are doing is real. Where's your condemnation of them?
Coward.

Oh right.
Never.

You're fucking loons, dude. I mean really, first you advocate giving out where children go to school to seek some sort of revenge and now you're spinning and deflecting.

You passed on your pathetic party for selling out your privacy and then you excuse them by saying" Your privacy was sold out long ago."
Not like this, you freaking liar.

i already said it was hypothetical but what the republicans are doing is real. Where's your condemnation of them?
Coward.

I don't support this bullshit bill, dumb bunny. I hope it gets vetoed. I wrote my Representative and my Senators expressing my concern.

You excused your pathetic party for selling out your privacy and then you excuse them by saying" Your privacy was sold out long ago."

You're nuts and SHOULD be put on a watch list. Advocating giving out where children go to school for revenge? Shame on you

Oh right.
Never.

this is hysterical. This Trump cock gobbler gets on me but not on the people actually doing the damage.
You really suck at this.

this is hysterical. This Trump cock gobbler gets on me but not on the people actually doing the damage.
You really suck at this.

You're nuts

You excused your pathetic party for selling out your privacy and then you excuse them by saying" Your privacy was sold out long ago."

You're nuts and SHOULD be put on a watch list. Advocating giving out where children go to school for revenge? Shame on you
Keep lying bitch to cover up for the republicans
actually doing what your accusing me of saying in jest..
Why don't you have the integrity to condemn the republicans?

Keep lying bitch to cover up for the republicans
actually doing what your accusing me of saying in jest..
Why don't you have the integrity to condemn the republicans?
:cuckoo:

You really suck at this.

You're nuts
I'm exposing your hypocrisy and you don't know how to get out of it.

What's nuts is a woman supporting a guy who has a long history of assaulting women.
That would be you.

Forum List

Back