House just voted 232-184 to take away your internet privacy

I never said that, you are horrible at this.
Your words: Your privacy was sold out long ago.
So this is your official excuse for your party selling out your privacy
We know you don't like to be quoted and proved a liar.

You sold your soul to Trump/ GOP a long time ago.

You're fucking loons, dude. I mean really, first you advocate giving out where children go to school to seek some sort of revenge and now you're spinning and deflecting.

You're nuts, certifiable loons
this is hysterical. This Trump cock gobbler gets on me but not on the people actually doing the damage.
You really suck at this.

You're nuts
I'm exposing your hypocrisy and you don't know how to get out of it.

Where have I supported it...or condemned it? Oops!!!

It doesn't matter loon, they have your info anyway, all of it Bank it

Like I've said, if the pussygrabber strangled a puppy on live TV his DEPLORABLES would come out against dogs the same day.

Your words: Your privacy was sold out long ago.
So this is your official excuse for your party selling out your privacy
We know you don't like to be quoted and proved a liar.

You sold your soul to Trump/ GOP a long time ago.

You're fucking loons, dude. I mean really, first you advocate giving out where children go to school to seek some sort of revenge and now you're spinning and deflecting.

this is hysterical. This Trump cock gobbler gets on me but not on the people actually doing the damage.
You really suck at this.

You're nuts

We're all still waiting for you to criticize the republicans for selling your web browser history to corporations.

Like I've said, if the pussygrabber strangled a puppy on live TV his DEPLORABLES would come out against dogs the same day.

giphy.gif

Not strangling, but at least it's not a Pop-Tart. :lol:

Last edited:

You really suck at this.

You're nuts

We're all still waiting for you to criticize the republicans for selling your web browser history to corporations.

It was sold long ago, toad. Sweet Jebus you're an idiot.

Who is "we" you and your hand?

You really suck at this.

You're nuts

Really from a bunch of liberal mongoloid rejects that said nothing when their messiah gave control of OUR internet bandwidth to a foreign entity. Liberals are by far the stupidest animal on earth. All of the shit in the things you post are cobbled together BS sessions. Why don't you post the text of the bill instead of what some liberal dogshit liar says about it. Liberals always post the talking points lie of the day just like their Nazi counterparts did in the late 30's party line propaganda designed to make their lies more palatable by giving the impression of widespread acceptance of the premise.

You really suck at this.

You're nuts

Really from a bunch of liberal mongoloid rejects that said nothing when their messiah gave control of OUR internet bandwidth to a foreign entity. Liberals are by far the stupidest animal on earth. All of the shit in the things you post are cobbled together BS sessions. Why don't you post the text of the bill instead of what some liberal dogshit liar says about it. Liberals always post the talking points lie of the day just like their Nazi counterparts did in the late 30's party line propaganda designed to make their lies more palatable by giving the impression of widespread acceptance of the premise.

You lie .

And you won't address the subject of this thread .

Crass Irish hypocrite.
Labeling as usual to disguise you massive failings as an individual. You liberals play chess so badly, even your best lying liberal pile of shit, (o-shit-ma) is at best a junior class player.

You're nuts

You lie .

Want an ass whipping, I DO NOT HAVE TO LIE, find me and I will show you WHY. I have addressed the damn subject, The idea that the GOP house passed a bill. I said give me the damn text, not some liberal lying piece of shits OPINION of what is in it. UNDERSTAND THAT PUNK!!!!

You really suck at this.

You're nuts

It was sold long ago, toad. Sweet Jebus you're an idiot.

Who is "we" you and your hand?
You've now come full circle .. still insisting selling your browser history to corporations has been done before.
You're a liar and WE both know it.

You lie .

Want an ass whipping, I DO NOT HAVE TO LIE, find me and I will show you WHY. I have addressed the damn subject, The idea that the GOP house passed a bill. I said give me the damn text, not some liberal lying piece of shits OPINION of what is in it. UNDERSTAND THAT PUNK!!!!
Another deplorable still in denial. Funny.

Text of the bill trash,and prove anyone other than you are liars liberal shit.

BOOHOO I posted PROVE IT. You can't it is just an article by another punk liberal. KEEP the net FREE of any opinions but OURS is what that means just like the net NUT-RALL-IT idea.

What's nuts is a woman supporting a guy who has a long history of assaulting women.
That would be you.

Well if you knew me the only reason I voted for Trump was SCOTUS and political correctness running amok

Maybe you should pipe down, you're looking ridiculous
So you overlooked his lying , racism, misogyny and long history of sexual assault so the Supreme Court can rubber stamp Citizens United and permit corporations to pick our presidents.
Oh.. and so they can control a woman's uterus.
Got it.
Putting it in print you're more despicable than I thought.

BOOHOO I posted PROVE IT. You can't it is just an article by another punk liberal. KEEP the net FREE of any opinions but OURS is what that means just like the net NUT-RALL-IT idea.
Can't wait until this Trump whore has his identity stolen because of his pussy grabber.

Forum List

Back