House Democrats to Wilson: Apologize or Face Censure

No problem, Butch...

Had one all warmed up in the bullpen...

Turn up the volume real loud and listen to the disrespectin'...

YouTube - Democrats Boo Bush During 2005 SOTU
Apparently you are slow to the other threads on this.

BOOing is not a similar personal attack. And reps booed mightily when Clinton was in office. In fact 20 of them even WALKED OUT on Clinton is a SOTU address.

So, back to square one. This time, READ THE FUCKING QUESTION FIRST.

I never said it was exactly the same, fucknut... Read what I posted, not what your lame ass wanted me to say...

There's more than "boos" in the clip, fucknut... Plenty of disrespectin' goin' on...

Which is exactly what I said...
Heh. Not by your no-problemo answer -as if you actually had something there.

me said:
Yes. Show us one comparable personal attack by a congresscritter during a Presidential speech in the congress.
you said:
We'll wait. No problem,

It was in 'the bullpen' cause it's been floated around all day, and your lemminglike ways compelled you to follow the herd.
There is nothing comparable, not even close, in that speech.

And yes, the booing during Clinton's term was just as bad, if not worse - and I note you have not - NOR WILL YOU - comment on the 20 pubbies WHO WALKED OUT! ON Clinton during a SOTU. That's fucking disrespect.

Still, it was not a personal attack. You got, as usual, nothing.

Apparently you are slow to the other threads on this.

BOOing is not a similar personal attack. And reps booed mightily when Clinton was in office. In fact 20 of them even WALKED OUT on Clinton is a SOTU address.

So, back to square one. This time, READ THE FUCKING QUESTION FIRST.

I never said it was exactly the same, fucknut... Read what I posted, not what your lame ass wanted me to say...

There's more than "boos" in the clip, fucknut... Plenty of disrespectin' goin' on...

Which is exactly what I said...
Heh. Not by your no-problemo answer -as if you actually had something there.

me said:
Yes. Show us one comparable personal attack by a congresscritter during a Presidential speech in the congress.
you said:
We'll wait. No problem,

It was in 'the bullpen' cause it's been floated around all day, and your lemminglike ways compelled you to follow the herd.
There is nothing comparable, not even close, in that speech.

And yes, the booing during Clinton's term was just as bad, if not worse - and I note you have not - NOR WILL YOU - comment on the 20 pubbies WHO WALKED OUT! ON Clinton during a SOTU. That's fucking disrespect.

Still, it was not a personal attack. You got, as usual, nothing.

Disrespect is disrespect...

Aparently you are OK with it when the left does it...

That's fine... I expect nothing less from you...

As I said earlier today, ANY disrespect to the office of President by ANY side is not OK in my book... Therein lies the difference between you and me...

Let me see if i understand this correctly:

You can lie to the people and Congress will do nothing.
You can have tends of thousands of dollars of illegal money stashed in your freezer - Congress does nothing
Be caught on video taking bribes and telling people youll take the bribes later - Congress does nothing.
Call your opponents Nazis - Congress does nothing
Call the American military nazis/genocidal lunatics - Congress does nothing
Drown a woman - Congress does nothing
Engage in illegal land deals - Congress does nothing
Win awards from the KKK - Congress does nothing
Rape underage male inters - well, okay then Congress gives you a standing ovation and awards
Run prostitution rings in your house - Congress does nothing
Commit tax fraud while writing the tax code - Congress does nothing

But tell the truth about President Obama - Apologize or Face Censure!

2009-08-31.jpg

He should apologize for breaking Robert's Rules of Order. They all are supposed to abide by that in Congress. It has nothing to do with what he said but how he went about it.

He apologized once last night. How many more times to you think the man should apologize?

He apologized to the President for what he said to him. Now he should apologize to Congress for his outburst.

Naaah, they should let it go now.

Threats of censure for speaking the truth, is bogus as well. Screw political correctness. How about telling it like it is regardless of circumstance? The political whores makes me sick.

I said in another thread, we need to go to what the British Parliament does and forget decorum. Let congressmen boo and hiss at speech they disagree with, allow someone to cry "bullshit" at any moment while a fellow congressman is talking, and let addresses be frequently interrupted by political opponents.

On the House floor where President Obama spoke just a half-day earlier, two words shouted by a Republican congressman reverberated louder than the finer points of the health care debate.

House Democrats seized on House rules Thursday to demand South Carolina Rep. Joe Wilson offer a high-profile apology to President Obama for shouting, "You lie," during the president's health care address.

Wilson called the White House shortly after Obama's speech to say he was out of line. The White House said early Thursday that the president accepted the apology.

But that did not put the issue to rest, and House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn, also of South Carolina, asked Wilson to apologize on the House floor in front of his colleagues. The final vote of the day was held open by Democrats to give him an opportunity to do so, but he refused.

House Democrats to Wilson: Apologize or Face Censure - Political News - FOXNews.com

good for Wilson.

Are they trying to get the guy re-elected? When the majority of us who have read into HR3200, which is the main health care reform bill, listened to obama last night we were thinking "what thats not accurate the CBO said it would cost more and add to the debt, wait the democrats keep blocking any legislation that specifically denies illegal immingrants access to the public insurance option, hey this affects the entire health industry so how can you claim it only will affect 5% of us" and then a man in the congress yells out "LIAR".....well let me just say it doesn't hurt the man in his home state or with people who have read and dislike the main bill.

He apologized to the President, as he should have, and the President accepted his apology. That should be the end of it. If the congress critters on the left want to use it for some additional grandstanding, then fuck 'em, he shouldn't play their game and did the correct thing by telling them to get stuffed.

He should apologize for breaking Robert's Rules of Order. They all are supposed to abide by that in Congress. It has nothing to do with what he said but how he went about it.

And how did you feel when Democrats BOOED President Bush at a STATE of the UNION Speech? No one offered to apologize and no Republicans threatened to punish anyone. Go figure.

Obama IS a liar. His speech claimed that unnamed, unidentified Congressman have lied. He provided no evidence of these supposed lies, no Quotes and no names. It is shameful and as far as I am concerned illegal. He should be IMPEACHED for his actions. He is trying to get the American people to rise against elected officials with out any proof or evidence anything he claimed was true. THAT is criminal. It falls in the Category of High Crimes and Misdemeanors. Obama is a coward, a liar and a crook. He is not fit to be President.

His speech claimed that unnamed, unidentified Congressman have lied. He provided no evidence of these supposed lies, no Quotes and no names.

Death Panels: Grassley et al.

Not that it matters, even the Senators are extreme nutters at this point.

Birthers and Deathers and all in a stupor.

On the House floor where President Obama spoke just a half-day earlier, two words shouted by a Republican congressman reverberated louder than the finer points of the health care debate.

House Democrats seized on House rules Thursday to demand South Carolina Rep. Joe Wilson offer a high-profile apology to President Obama for shouting, "You lie," during the president's health care address.

Wilson called the White House shortly after Obama's speech to say he was out of line. The White House said early Thursday that the president accepted the apology.

But that did not put the issue to rest, and House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn, also of South Carolina, asked Wilson to apologize on the House floor in front of his colleagues. The final vote of the day was held open by Democrats to give him an opportunity to do so, but he refused.

House Democrats to Wilson: Apologize or Face Censure - Political News - FOXNews.com

good for Wilson.

I'd tell the House Dems to go fuck themselves.

Forum List

Back