House Democrats to Wilson: Apologize or Face Censure

yes lets deflect away from obama's health care speech lies by picking on the bad behavior of republicans and democrats in past congresses and administrations.

Kudos on getting it off track guys...good job.

yes lets deflect away from obama's health care speech lies by picking on the bad behavior of republicans and democrats in past congresses and administrations.

that's the way it goes, we have to destroy Wilson, then we can get back to business.

Let's deflect attention away from palin's and grassley's lies by claiming Obama is lying.

The only difference is the kool-aid's flavor.

Let's deflect attention away from palin's and grassley's lies by claiming Obama is lying.

NO NO lets talk about the obama lies from the speech...i'm all for that.

Not increasing the debt one dime....google CBO health bill
Not affecting more than 5% of the country......the bill changes the entire industry and more than 5% of us receive health care.
There are no panels that will decide care in the bill......lets read section 102 AGAIN.

I'm all for keeping attention on the lies in the speech, it helps keep the governmnet out of my health care.

Not affecting more than 5% of the country......the bill changes the entire industry and more than 5% of us receive health care.
There are no panels that will decide care in the bill......lets read section 102 AGAIN.

I'm all for keeping attention on the lies in the speech, it helps keep the governmnet out of my health care.

They're not lies because Obama said they weren't.

They're not lies because Obama said they weren't.

thank you fine sir.....i had run out of my kool aid and that glass made everything good agian :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLcilJGPo68]YouTube - Hey There Obama (Drink the Kool Aid)[/ame]

Is Obama a lying asshole?

No asshole = full of shit.

We report, you decide.

Librals (sic) are experts at playing the victim,,
and yet in this instance we saw a quick acceptance of the apology and a quick dismissal of censure talk. Obviously, you are entitled to your opinion, but the actual events are in direct conflict with your post.

Two very good examples of why I left the Republican Party 1) mean-spirited 2) rhetoric that is completely out of touch with reality. There's too much of that from far-left as well so it's not a one-way street. That's why I look for an individual (not a party) who can rise above that.

I don't agree with Obama 100% - but in THIS instance, he showed exactly what I like to see.

yet you cannot refute their repeated use of their victim card. i have no doubt in my mind that the demoncwats will not rest until Wilson is totally destroyed, just sit back and watch. and enjoy.
Ah, the "Victim Card" card, again. Never gets old, does it?

and yet in this instance we saw a quick acceptance of the apology and a quick dismissal of censure talk. Obviously, you are entitled to your opinion, but the actual events are in direct conflict with your post.

Two very good examples of why I left the Republican Party 1) mean-spirited 2) rhetoric that is completely out of touch with reality. There's too much of that from far-left as well so it's not a one-way street. That's why I look for an individual (not a party) who can rise above that.

I don't agree with Obama 100% - but in THIS instance, he showed exactly what I like to see.

yet you cannot refute their repeated use of their victim card. i have no doubt in my mind that the demoncwats will not rest until Wilson is totally destroyed, just sit back and watch. and enjoy.

If you want to continue to bull-headedly try to shove this square peg into a round hole, that's your perogative. But the truth is that the actual events do not resemble your characterizations in the least. You can deny that until you are blue in the face - it doesn't change the actual events in the least.

It may not play into your posturing rhetoric, but that's just your tough luck. In THIS instance House Democrats (surprisingly enough) took the higher road. The fact that Obama stayed on the high road is not nearly as surprising to me personally.

I can only hope that those who choose to stay on the high road are richly rewarded and those who choose inflammatory, smearing are not - regardless of which party they affiliate with.

Last edited:

that's the way it goes, we have to destroy Wilson, then we can get back to business.

Well, YOU might have to destroy Wilson, I just think it's much ado about nothing. And by this time next week, so will 99.999999% of the country.

So, do you have a time-table on this "total destruction", WT? I don't want to sit around waiting forever.

Well, YOU might have to destroy Wilson, I just think it's much ado about nothing. And by this time next week, so will 99.999999% of the country.

wrong,, clayburn has spoken!

So, do you have a time-table on this "total destruction", WT? I don't want to sit around waiting forever.

fool.

seems to me that censure would have been the first step if they were bent on total destruction. It's easy to spit out some hypothetical predictions that contradict all available evidence. It's much harder to admit it when events don't follow the preconceived path that you've invented in your head.

Pretty stark contrast as to who was on the high road and who was on the low road in this instance. Sorry if some folks find that embarassing - that's life. The shoe has certainly been on the other foot plenty of times imho.

Last edited:

If you want to continue to bull-headedly try to shove this square peg into a round hole, that's your perogative. But the truth is that the actual events do not resemble your characterizations in the least. You can deny that until you are blue in the face - it doesn't change the actual events in the least.

It may not play into your posturing rhetoric, but that's just your tough luck. In THIS instance House Democrats (surprisingly enough) took the higher road. The fact that Obama stayed on the high road is not nearly as surprising to me personally.

I can only hope that those who choose to stay on the high road are richly rewarded and those who choose inflammatory, smearing are not - regardless of which party they affiliate with.

talk to clayburn whydonchya? :lol:

in all that babble, is there anything that relates to the topic we are discussing. Or is that how you admit defeat - by trying to change the subject?

If I were affiliated with a political party, then I guess I might try to deflect attention away from things that embarass "my party" too. But since I am not - I am free to call 'em both ways. And THIS time, it's a pretty easy call. If you can't bring yourself to admit that (even if just to yourself), then it might be time to re-think a few priorities - IMHO.

Forum List

Back