House Democrats to Wilson: Apologize or Face Censure

Ame®icano;1505221 said:
Obama started it. He called republicans liars, democrats applauded him for it. He got standing ovations by his democrat colleagues. He's the one who should apologize first.

Watch the video.

You lie!

He called those who said there were death panels liars which they are.

The vast majority of Republicans did not join the wackos claiming death panels

The current proposed legislation does not include illgal immigrants. Obama was not lieing.

There are other holes in our system that allow illegal immigrants to get care but not part of this bill.

The effective way to stop illegal immigrants is to cut off the job not the healthcare.

The public paid healthcare for illegal immigrants is welfare for the companies. They pay dirt wages and no benefits, The tax payer picks up the rest of the tab.

Give the business's the ability to screen all applicants and huge fines if they hire illegals.

Wilson embarrassed himself, his state and the country.

Threats of censure for speaking the truth, is bogus as well. Screw political correctness. How about telling it like it is regardless of circumstance? The political whores makes me sick.

go Elmer, the moron blew it and only a few idiots on this rightwing wacko board would state otherwise

He apologized once last night. How many more times to you think the man should apologize?

He apologized to the President for what he said to him. Now he should apologize to Congress for his outburst.

no he shouldn't did congress stand and apologize for yelling out while President Bush spoke? Show me then I'll agree with you.
No democrat ever broke a House Rule with that outburst - at least in any recent history I can find. Wilson violated a Rule. That's clear.

And the dems did nothing different with their occasional boos, than the pubs did years before to Bush.

Republican even WALKED OUT of a State of teh Union Address. 20 of them.

Last edited:
AH YES AND i LOVE THOSE PURPLE BANDAIDS THAT ALL THOSE UPSTANDING FUCKERS SPORTED IN THE HALL AGAINST KERRY, MOST OF WHOM NEVER SERVED A DAY IN UNIFORM

He should apologize for breaking Robert's Rules of Order. They all are supposed to abide by that in Congress. It has nothing to do with what he said but how he went about it.

He apologized once last night. How many more times to you think the man should apologize?

He apologized to the President for what he said to him. Now he should apologize to Congress for his outburst.

Why?

Based on congressional actions during the previous President, outbursts and disrespect during addresses seem to be the acceptable course of action...

Why?

Based on congressional actions during the previous President, outbursts and disrespect during addresses seem to be the acceptable course of action...

Find one example. Get back to us.

Why?

You seriously need a link to the disrespecting of the previous President?

Really?

wow....

Ame®icano;1505221 said:
Obama started it. He called republicans liars...

Actually, he said "it is a lie, plain and simple"..."it" referring to the claim that the health plan would include death panels.

He did not call any individual a "liar".

Why?

Really?

wow....
Yes. Show us one comparable personal attack by a congresscritter during a Presidential speech in the congress.

We'll wait.

Really?

wow....
Yes. Show us one comparable personal attack by a congresscritter during a Presidential speech in the congress.

We'll wait.

No problem, Butch...

Had one all warmed up in the bullpen...

Turn up the volume real loud and listen to the disrespectin'...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBxmEGG71PM]YouTube - Democrats Boo Bush During 2005 SOTU[/ame]

Really?

wow....

We'll wait.

No problem, Butch...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBxmEGG71PM"]YouTube - Democrats Boo Bush During 2005 SOTU[/ame]
Apparently you are slow to the other threads on this, Peggy.

BOOing is not a similar personal attack. And reps booed mightily when Clinton was in office. In fact 20 of them even WALKED OUT on Clinton is a SOTU address.

So, back to square one. This time, READ THE FUCKING QUESTION FIRST.

We'll wait.

No problem, Butch...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBxmEGG71PM]YouTube - Democrats Boo Bush During 2005 SOTU[/ame]
Apparently you are slow to the other threads on this.

BOOing is not a similar personal attack. And reps booed mightily when Clinton was in office. In fact 20 of them even WALKED OUT on Clinton is a SOTU address.

I never said it was exactly the same, fucknut... Read what I posted, not what your lame ass wanted me to say...

There's more than "boos" in the clip, fucknut... Plenty of disrespectin' goin' on...

Which is exactly what I said...

No problem, Butch...

YouTube - Democrats Boo Bush During 2005 SOTU
Apparently you are slow to the other threads on this.

I never said it was exactly the same, fucknut... Read what I posted, not what your lame ass wanted me to say...

There's more than "boos" in the clip, fucknut... Plenty of disrespectin' goin' on...

Which is exactly what I said...

You're obviously not as selectively nuanced as the assha..... people on the left.

One person saying liar liar pants on fire is wayyyyyy worse than everyone booing and calling names.

Forum List

Back