House Democrats plan to push for $15 federal minimum wage

HOUSE IDIOTS WANT TO BREAK THE BACKS OF AMERICA TOO DUMBASSES!!

Anywhere that has hired for 15 bucks an hour DOWNSIZED, and or laid off their works ppl are so gawd dam uninformed and uneducated.

when you raise pay idiots everything else around it goes up stupid fks.

I agree. Small Businesses would close if they had to pay $15 an hour to their employees.

As you can see by UNINFORMED commenters they won't ever understand basic math, they also don't get how many jobs have resorted to ROBOTS doing the job after a pay raise . PPL r seriously stupid as fk.

View attachment 231136

View attachment 231137

Why Raising Minimum Wage Means Less Money in Your Pocket
we don't care how many Cheap labor jobs disappear. that is the reason for the fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage.

Anywhere that has hired for 15 bucks an hour DOWNSIZED, and or laid off their works ppl are so gawd dam uninformed and uneducated.

I agree. Small Businesses would close if they had to pay $15 an hour to their employees.

As you can see by UNINFORMED commenters they won't ever understand basic math, they also don't get how many jobs have resorted to ROBOTS doing the job after a pay raise . PPL r seriously stupid as fk.

View attachment 231136

View attachment 231137

we don't care how many Cheap labor jobs disappear. that is the reason for the fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage.

I think I get what you said now? Like, the corporation is saying to themselves " we will raise your pay", but really we plan on laying most of you off we were going to anyway lol.

View attachment 231136

View attachment 231137

I think I get what you said now? Like, the corporation is saying to themselves " we will raise your pay", but really we plan on laying most of you off we were going to anyway lol.
beats corporate downsizing for the bottom line. besides, higher paid labor creates more in demand and pay more in taxes.

An American high school student working 15 hours a week making minimum wage is among the top 20% of wage earners in the world. Thanks capitalism.

Forum List

Back