House Democrats ‘Deem’ Faux $1.1 Trillion Budget ‘as Passed’

Jeremy

TRANSFER!!!
Jun 11, 2010
House Democrats ‘Deem’ Faux $1.1 Trillion Budget ‘as Passed’ - HUMAN EVENTS

Never before -- since the creation of the Congressional budget process -- has the House failed to pass a budget, failed to propose a budget then deemed the non-existent budget as passed as a means to avoid a direct, recorded vote on a budget, but still allow Congress to spend taxpayer money.

Un-fucking-believable.

:dig: <----CONGRESSIONAL DEMOCRATS

They are as stupid as they come. Matter of fact. They are stamped with stupid after being thrice dipped in a bucket of stupid and hung out to air dry for a week. STUPID

"Yesterday, the Congressional Budget Office rang the latest fiscal alarm with the release of The Long-Term Budget Outlook," Ryan said. "Today, Congress again hit snooze. To avert a fiscal and economic calamity, Washington needs to wake up."

:clap2:

Never before -- since the creation of the Congressional budget process -- has the House failed to pass a budget, failed to propose a budget then deemed the non-existent budget as passed as a means to avoid a direct, recorded vote on a budget, but still allow Congress to spend taxpayer money.

Un-fucking-believable.

Whatever you need to make yourself sleep at night.

You must have lost your mind in 2008. Go dems, go Mr. Obama.

Un-fucking-believable.

Whatever you need to make yourself sleep at night.

You must have lost your mind in 2008. Go dems, go Mr. Obama.

:lol: Awesome. Great comeback. You sure shut me the fuck up.
:lol::lol:GO DEMS GO!!!!!:lol::lol:

I'm not surprised at all.

After all, what the hell would one expect from a bunch of CLOWNS?????

Huh... 215 Representatives violated their duties and oath of office. When can we expect charges filed is what I want to know?

Huh... 215 Representatives violated their duties and oath of office. When can we expect charges filed is what I want to know?

I think there needs to be some serious changes made to House and Senate rules in regards to "deem and pass" and reconciliation. Not abolishment, just substantive changes in how, where and why they can be executed. ...maybe I'm wrong but it leaves the door open to too much "soft tyranny".

I don't believe that we've ever had a bigger bunch of cowards sitting in our Capitol.

Vel where the hel have you been?? You gotta get hip you aren't supposed to say "bigger" you izz supposed to say "bigga" donchyaknow? It's in all the rap songs. :eusa_whistle:

House Democrats &#8216;Deem&#8217; Faux $1.1 Trillion Budget &#8216;as Passed&#8217; - HUMAN EVENTS

Un-fucking-believable.

Whatever you need to make yourself sleep at night. You must have lost your mind in 2008. Go dems, go Mr. Obama.

Your such a tool, Ms. zona. I really doubt you believe half of what you post...nobody is that stupid. :lol:

You know this term "Deem-and-pass" was never used, never contrived, never existed, anywhere, until this year? But the procedure has always existed...

It is, basically, voting on a recon bill or ammendment, while voting on the underlying bill (in this case the budget) at the same time. That's all. Positively no different in consequence than passing the underlying bill, then passing the amendment. It's procedural. Nothing new, no seedy, dark X-files smoking man stuff.....

You know this term "Deem-and-pass" was never used, never contrived, never existed, anywhere, until this year? But the procedure has always existed...

It is, basically, voting on a recon bill or ammendment, while voting on the underlying bill (in this case the budget) at the same time. That's all. Positively no different in consequence than passing the underlying bill, then passing the amendment. It's procedural. Nothing new, no seedy, dark X-files smoking man stuff.....

You may be correct, but what is really "low life" about it is that they avoid having to say they voted on it. It's called deflection on the tough decisions, and aren't held accountable when facing their constituents.
It's not the way to pass major legislation.

You may be correct, but what is really "low life" about it is that they avoid having to say they voted on it. It's called deflection on the tough decisions, and aren't held accountable when facing their constituents.
It's not the way to pass major legislation.

I'd say it's more like lawmakers who want the amendments in order to approve the budget wanting to ensure that the budget doesn't pass, then the amendments fail. A little bit like a gas station demanding you pay before you pump. It just gets the thing done faster than re-writing the entire budget.

Maybe it's not the best way to pass major legislation. But it's not sleazy or tricky or anything like that. Like I said, completely identical to passing the underlying bill, then the amendment.

If you hate the budget, lets attack it. But the procedure? It just ain't the conspiracy some of you want it to be.

Forum List

Back