House Democrats ‘Deem’ Faux $1.1 Trillion Budget ‘as Passed’

Look, whether you call it a Liberal or CON$ervative Congress in 2007, the leading voices of the CON$ervative movement said that Congress moved RIGHT as a result of the 2006 election. And as Congress moved Right, the debt skyrocketed. Which just proves what I've said many times on this board, CON$ are just like Libs, .... Only MORE so.

Not buying that argument as Congress is definitely left and has been for the past 18 mos. With that said, take a look at the increased deficit and tell me that Libs are better than the conservatives. If you are completely honest, you would have to agree that both sides are inept at balancing the budget or cutting spending. If you can't see that, you are letting partisanship guide your logic.
Even if you call the Congress "left," it is less "left" as a result of the 2006 election. Congress moved Right in 2007 and the debt skyrocketed.

CON$ervatism fails every time it's tried, no matter which Party tries it.

Oh brother :cuckoo:

Something tells me that Special Ed's school bus was so short he sat next to the driver.

LIEbrali$m fails every time it's tried, no matter which Party tries it.

--look ma, I can do it too... :cuckoo:

Not buying that argument as Congress is definitely left and has been for the past 18 mos. With that said, take a look at the increased deficit and tell me that Libs are better than the conservatives. If you are completely honest, you would have to agree that both sides are inept at balancing the budget or cutting spending. If you can't see that, you are letting partisanship guide your logic.
Even if you call the Congress "left," it is less "left" as a result of the 2006 election. Congress moved Right in 2007 and the debt skyrocketed.

Something tells me that Special Ed's school bus was so short he sat next to the driver.

When CON$ can't argue against their master's claim that Congress moved Right after the glorious CON$ervative victory in the 2006 election, they lower themselves to personal insults.
Thank you.

When CON$ can't argue against their master's claim that Congress moved Right after the glorious CON$ervative victory in the 2006 election, they lower themselves to personal insults.
Thank you.

Your welcome ... dip shit.
Your imbecilic notion that the post 2006 congress was a move to the right proves a mental state incompetent of rational thought. Whatever the medication was that you forgot to take this morning, I'd suggest that you go back, take the whole bottle, and lay down and take a nap.

Thank you.

I have no master...unlike you with your Master Obama, I've learned to do my own thinking and analyzing. I'm thinking your full of shit....just like always. Get back to me when your Master Obama tells you how to retort what I've posted. :lol:

Last edited:

Thank you.

Your welcome ... dip shit.
Your imbecilic notion that the post 2006 congress was a move to the right proves a mental state incompetent of rational thought. Whatever the medication was that you forgot to take this morning, I'd suggest that you go back, take the whole bottle, and lay down and take a nap.
If you were capable of following the thread you would have known that it wasn't MY notion. It was the notion of the top voices of CON$ervatism like LimpTard, Krauthammer&sickle, notSowell, etc. who claimed that CON$ervatism won in the 2006 election and Congress moved Right by replacing Liberal RINOs with CON$ervative Blue Dogs.

Last edited:
We have got to get these fools out of power. There is no way in hell this should even be legal.

And yet as long as they have a D behind their name so many people believe they can do no wrong.

Current Debt per citizen is $42,427. Come on Democrats start paying up.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

It's a deal, just as soon as you pay for the portions Bush and Reagan racked up.

Yeah, I figured you wouldn't like that deal.

We have got to get these fools out of power. There is no way in hell this should even be legal.

And yet as long as they have a D behind their name so many people believe they can do no wrong.

It's a deal, just as soon as you pay for the portions Bush and Reagan racked up.

I'm all for cutting spending and paying down the debt. Damned shame no one in Washington wants the same thing. The previous administration and damned certainly not this one.

I'm all for cutting spending and paying down the debt. Damned shame no one in Washington wants the same thing. The previous administration and damned certainly not this one.

Meanwhile, back in the real world...

The dire outlook from CBO today is not the fault of the current administration or any one administration (LBJ may be the most to blame I guess for starting Medicare). In fact, if the Medicare cuts in the health care bill are to be believed and CBO's estimates pertaining to the health care bill are to be believed, Pres. Obama has already done more to reduce in magnitude the long-term budget problems for the U.S. than the previous administration, who undoubtedly made the problem worse. That's true despite the amount added to the deficit from the stimulus bill and the costly coverage provisions in the health care bill. The obvious question is whether or not you believe the large cuts to Medicare will ever pan out. If not, Obama's fiscal record thus far is about as bad as the previous administration's.

The Tax Foundation - CBO Report on Long-Term Budget Outlook Is Grim, But How Much Is Obama's Fault?

Noting the lion's share of those "cuts" are in subsidies to insurance companies, as long as the Democrats retain control of Congress and/or the White House, those savings are safe.

Forum List

Back