Hottest day globally in the satellite record!

Frankie Boy, you have my pity. I did not realize that you were blind.

UAH_LT_1979_thru_January_2016_v6.png

UAH V6 Global Temperature Update for January, 2016: +0.54 deg C « Roy Spencer, PhD

And for February, it is 0.83, off the chart. If you cannot see the rise in temperature in this graph, you are blind.

A single day averaged by the full month will not get you an anomaly of 0.83 Deg C. Your an imbecile..

The changes in RSS from v3.3 (black) to v4.0(blue). It destroys the "pause" nonsense.

compare.jpg

Deniers, don't be left out. Other deniers are already calling Dr. Mears a fraud, even though RSS until today was dataset they swore was the bestest ever. You know you have to join them. The cult commands it.
You mean they manipulated the results to show more warming.

The changes in RSS from v3.3 (black) to v4.0(blue). It destroys the "pause" nonsense.

compare.jpg

Deniers, don't be left out. Other deniers are already calling Dr. Mears a fraud, even though RSS until today was dataset they swore was the bestest ever. You know you have to join them. The cult commands it.
You mean they manipulated the results to show more warming.
Dr Mears was told to "correct" RSS so that it reflected the HCN with all of its massive adjustments or he would loose his funding...

When your board of Regents sends you a letter telling you that your 'science' is jeopardizing their funding and to get with the program.... This is what happens..

SO much for science..

You will notice that Mears failed to give an answer and reasoning for his massive adjustments. they just happened... How convenient..

Last edited:
Global warming antagonists are like Hillary supporters. Show them the facts and they throw the facts out the window.

Which is supposed to mean what? Two things determine the temperature of the Earth's surface. The heat we recieve from the sun, and the amount of heat we retain. The amount of heat that we are receiving from the sun at present has actually declined a miniscule amount. However, the amount we are retaining is rapidly rising due to the amount of GHGs we have put into the atmosphere. So the globe is warming, and doing so rapidly.

Dr Mears was told to "correct" RSS so that it reflected the HCN with all of its massive adjustments or he would loose his funding...

When your board of Regents sends you a letter telling you that your 'science' is jeopardizing their funding and to get with the program.... This is what happens..

RSS is a private company.

Wow, you and Bri are stupid. I know that's been said before, but you both took your stupid to new heights.

So, you and Bri just did yet another faceplant into a cow patty there. Get up, wipe the shit off your faces, and come up with a new hilariously stupid conspiracy theory. After all, your sole purpose for existing now is to amuse everyone through your stupidity.

SO much for science..

You will notice that Mears failed to give an answer and reasoning for his massive adjustments. they just happened... How convenient..

He wrote a whole paper on it, giving detailed explaining it in detail.

Again, damn, you're stupid.

Meanwhile, Spencer magically adjusted his data the other way, gave zero explanation for it, and you tongue bathe him in gratitude for doing so. You and Bri are both hypocrites at an epic level.

You also have a bigger problem here. You can't FOIA harass Dr. Mears. You can't get a Congressman to bully him. You can't harass his employer. You can't threaten him with jail. All of the tried and true denier Stalinist thug tactics won't work. That means you'll have to try to discuss science. And you stink at that. Sucks to be you, eh?

Which is supposed to mean what? Two things determine the temperature of the Earth's surface. The heat we recieve from the sun, and the amount of heat we retain. The amount of heat that we are receiving from the sun at present has actually declined a miniscule amount. However, the amount we are retaining is rapidly rising due to the amount of GHGs we have put into the atmosphere. So the globe is warming, and doing so rapidly.
The heat we recieve from the sun, and the amount of heat we retain. The amount of heat that we are receiving from the sun at present has actually declined a miniscule amount. However, the amount we are retaining is rapidly rising

so dude, that is the stupidest comment I've read in a very long time. So the amount of LWR went down but the heat went up. yeah ok how does that work?

I thought you all were about the science and the physics of this shit. And then you write this kind of mumbo jumbo. dude, too fkn funny.

Last edited:

RSS is a private company.

Wow, you and Bri are stupid. I know that's been said before, but you both took your stupid to new heights.

So, you and Bri just did yet another faceplant into a cow patty there. Get up, wipe the shit off your faces, and come up with a new hilariously stupid conspiracy theory. After all, your sole purpose for existing now is to amuse everyone through your stupidity.

SO much for science..

He wrote a whole paper on it, giving detailed explaining it in detail.

Again, damn, you're stupid.

Meanwhile, Spencer magically adjusted his data the other way, gave zero explanation for it, and you tongue bathe him in gratitude for doing so. You and Bri are both hypocrites at an epic level.

You also have a bigger problem here. You can't FOIA harass Dr. Mears. You can't get a Congressman to bully him. You can't harass his employer. You can't threaten him with jail. All of the tried and true denier Stalinist thug tactics won't work. That means you'll have to try to discuss science. And you stink at that. Sucks to be you, eh?
So curious, do you agree with Old Rocks statements in post #28?

Of course I agree, because it was totally correct. The difference between heat in and heat out is what changes temperature.

It's not difficult. A bright first grader could grasp it, but you can't, and that makes you look like a spastic retard. The other deniers here wish you would stop embarrassing them.

Of course I agree, because it was totally correct. The difference between heat in and heat out is what changes temperature.

It's not difficult. A bright first grader could grasp it, but you can't, and that makes you look like a spastic retard. The other deniers here wish you would stop embarrassing them.
so less LWR is less heat out so how is it possible?

Granny says dat may be in Florida - but it was colder n' a well digger's butt here...

Earth got so hot last month that scientists say February was 'astronomical' and 'strange'
Saturday 19th March, 2016 - And the US experts warned that Earth's climate may have moved into a new, hotter neighbourhood.
This was not just another of the drumbeat of 10 straight broken monthly global heat records, triggered by a super El Nino and man-made global warming.

February 2016 obliterated old marks by such a margin that it was the most above-normal month since meteorologists started keeping track in 1880.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration said Earth averaged 56.08 degrees in February, 2.18 degrees above average - beating the old record for February set in 2015 by nearly six-tenths of a degree.

PANews_P-c32de5e2-dd45-41fb-9440-db4751d31397_I1.jpg

Global temperatures for February were the highest on record​

NOAA climate scientist Jessica Blunden said records were smashed on the land, the oceans, and the lower and middle atmosphere.

Earth got so hot last month that scientists say February was 'astronomical' and 'strange' - Independent.ie

You people simply must search for more meaningful stuff in your lives. I promise.........these little silly blips.....you'd throw them over your shoulder like 90% of the rest of the planet.:spinner:

These are miserable empty people skook...it's all they have and the thought of being without it terrifies them...ergo the growing hysteria and desperation in every post they make.

Did you see mann has put his name to a paper that refutes the so called pause buster....trying to save a bit of credibility....trying to eek out a few more dollars before the crazy train goes right over the cliff....el nino is drawing to a close and the cooling is going to begin soon...the pause has been tough on them...an actual cooling trend will probably put an end to the hoax.

Indeed.........one thing that is a constant amongst progressives. They lack anything truly meaningful in their lives, thus, must find "causes" to get behind. Most anything will do..........

Invariably..........follow the posts. You will easily detect a certain level of misery. For dolts like Thunder and Mamooth, its quite profound. These fuckers are in a perpetual state of anger and misery ( just watch the content of their posts :funnyface: ). The only thing that keeps me around in here is to watch these peoples heads explode every day in here!! Brings me profound levels of entertainment value as Im almost pissing my pants from laughter every time I click on "post reply".:spinner:

You watch......every single time Mamooth makes a post, one is reminded of the grade school days of the class oddball who came to school everyday and did THIS >> :desk: SSDD....do I hit the nail on the head or do I hit the nail on the head?!!!:beer:

Granny says dat may be in Florida - but it was colder n' a well digger's butt here...

Earth got so hot last month that scientists say February was 'astronomical' and 'strange'
Saturday 19th March, 2016 - And the US experts warned that Earth's climate may have moved into a new, hotter neighbourhood.
This was not just another of the drumbeat of 10 straight broken monthly global heat records, triggered by a super El Nino and man-made global warming.

February 2016 obliterated old marks by such a margin that it was the most above-normal month since meteorologists started keeping track in 1880.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration said Earth averaged 56.08 degrees in February, 2.18 degrees above average - beating the old record for February set in 2015 by nearly six-tenths of a degree.

PANews_P-c32de5e2-dd45-41fb-9440-db4751d31397_I1.jpg

Global temperatures for February were the highest on record​

NOAA climate scientist Jessica Blunden said records were smashed on the land, the oceans, and the lower and middle atmosphere.

Earth got so hot last month that scientists say February was 'astronomical' and 'strange' - Independent.ie
Granny, they must like cherry pie cause they sure are picking a lot of cherries

so less LWR is less heat out so how is it possible?
How is it possible that you believe that LWR is the only radiation that creates heat from the sun?

If one man recieves 4000 dollars a month income, and spends 4500 dollars, he has a negative income. If another man recieves 3500 dollars a month, but spends only 3000 dollars, then that man has a positive income. If the earth recieves a miniscule less TSI, but retains a siignificant amount more of that heat, then the earth will warm. Simple enough for a first grader to understand.

Forum List

Back