Hot women 40 or over

All I know is there is a real dearth of atractive 40+s here in Maine.

Come to think of it, the pickings among the 20 to 39's is pretty thin, too.

In this neck of the woods, most women aren't even trying to keep themselves attractive.

Given what most of the men look like hereabouts, one can hardly blame them for giving up, either.

Oh, BTW, Sandra Bullock is attractive as hell.

I think it's her smile which I find so beautiful, to be honest.

Last edited:

In this neck of the woods, most women aren't even trying to keep themselves attractive.

Given what most of the men look like hereabouts, one can hardly blame them for giving up, either.

Don't knock it Editec. Surrounded by plain and ugly women could be a real benefit for you. They're far more grateful than the 'lookers'. You could have a ball! :eusa_whistle:

Overstock.com totally screwed the pooch when they dropped Sabine Ehrenfeld as their spokesbabe!

sabine_ehrenfeld.jpg

206164222_7419d99f4b.jpg

Overstock.com totally screwed the pooch when they dropped Sabine Ehrenfeld as their spokesbabe!

sabine_ehrenfeld.jpg

206164222_7419d99f4b.jpg

[/quote]

Does that mean guys are going to now do less shopping than they nomally do? :eusa_eh:

Mrs. BBD is a very attractive, sexy, and wonderful lady. She is over 40. She has intelligence, grace, and a sense of independence. She can firmly stand on her own two feet. Being over 40, she has a sense of how the world really works and what makes it spin. She is quite capable of thinking for herself and has excellent taste. Women over 40 rock.

The beautiful pics above all nice, and each reminds me of just how lovely is my wife.

Don't knock it Editec. Surrounded by plain and ugly women could be a real benefit for you. They're far more grateful than the 'lookers'. You could have a ball! :eusa_whistle:

If they are not attractive enough to make me attracted to them, they'll have nothing to thank me for, I can assure you of that.

I am long past that stage of my life where raging hormones can overcome my ethetic sensibilities.

If you're not there yet, Boot, rest assured that you'll thank your lucky stars when you finally arrive at that point when the only women you'll have sex with are those who genuinely turn you on.

Jezz i figured hell what harm could it do to look at one of nooses post on a thread like this one?
He isnt going to posts his typical idiotic shit and then i view his post and he did it again .
Wtf.

I dunno what you guys think, but 50 year old Rebecca Demorney looks pretty good

Rebecca%20De%20Mornay.jpg

Physical attraction is important. I believe in it :) But to me, the sexiest aspects of a lady are her mind and heart. If she doesn't get my motor running in those two areas, the physical isn't going to happen.

Forum List

Back