Hot women 40 or over

I dunno what you guys think, but 50 year old Rebecca Demorney looks pretty good

Rebecca%20De%20Mornay.jpg

She always did.

All I know is there is a real dearth of atractive 40+s here in Maine.

Come to think of it, the pickings among the 20 to 39's is pretty thin, too.

In this neck of the woods, most women aren't even trying to keep themselves attractive.

Given what most of the men look like hereabouts, one can hardly blame them for giving up, either.

Oh, BTW, Sandra Bullock is attractive as hell.

I think it's her smile which I find so beautiful, to be honest.

I KNOW, on the Mainers/Maniacs! I actually feel like Matt and I are a pretty attractive couple here!!!! :lol: I AM greatful for Matt and he IS grateful for me! hahahahahaha! gave a new spark to our marriage! :D

It would be kind of hard to have your life based on your looks and when one may be trying to get people to notice your intellect, and your heart

But I assume it takes a lot of hard work to make those things shine through if in fact one posses the heart and the intellect thing.

Most of the ladies depicted in this thread has airbrushers as well as makeup astists :eusa_angel:

But they are still lovely

It would be kind of hard to have your life based on your looks and when one may be trying to get people to notice your intellect, and your heart

But I assume it takes a lot of hard work to make those things shine through if in fact one posses the heart and the intellect thing.

Most of the ladies depicted in this thread has airbrushers as well as makeup astists :eusa_angel:

So you're saying we need airbrushed photos and makeup artists and we could all look that good?

Sweet. :D

So you're saying we need airbrushed photos and makeup artists and we could all look that good?

Sweet. :D
Are you old enough for airbrushing?

Forum List

Back