Hot women 40 or over

All I know is there is a real dearth of atractive 40+s here in Maine.

Come to think of it, the pickings among the 20 to 39's is pretty thin, too.

In this neck of the woods, most women aren't even trying to keep themselves attractive.

Given what most of the men look like hereabouts, one can hardly blame them for giving up, either.

Oh, BTW, Sandra Bullock is attractive as hell.

I think it's her smile which I find so beautiful, to be honest.

Don't knock it Editec. Surrounded by plain and ugly women could be a real benefit for you. They're far more grateful than the 'lookers'. You could have a ball! :eusa_whistle:

If they are not attractive enough to make me attracted to them, they'll have nothing to thank me for, I can assure you of that.

I am long past that stage of my life where raging hormones can overcome my ethetic sensibilities.

If you're not there yet, Boot, rest assured that you'll thank your lucky stars when you finally arrive at that point when the only women you'll have sex with are those who genuinely turn you on.

Oh, I'm already there Edi!

very true! I will have to start a hot men over 40 thread and I am sure she will come running.

In the dark with you , it will not matter.

Good point.

"Instantly hot/gorgeous/beautiful - just add darkness." :D

Makes one wonder if Mr Fitnah would enjoy a blowjob from a man if it occurred in total darkness?

That reminds me of an event in Bangkok. A group of us had stopped off there for some RR. We were in a bar in Pattpong 1 and ran into a bunch of pongoes, Royal Fusiliers they were. Several drinks into the session we noticed that one of the army guys had been gone for quite some time, having gone for a leak. When he eventually returned we asked him if he'd had a problem....this ain't one of my jokes btw, it's a true story.... "No" he said, " But I can't believe what just happened. I was in the gents having a piss, when this stunning bird walked in. She came up beside me and started fondling me! That was it. Stood to attention straight off and then she gave me a blow job....in the gent's lavatory!!!"

No surprise there really. Things like that happen in Bangkok. One of the guys asked him who the bird was, and he looked round the bar and pointed her out. "You sure about that," we asked him. " The one with 69 on her badge?" He confirmed that was the one. Now we obviously knew something he didn't. Number 69 was a shim. Put your hand up her skirt and you'd find a three piece suite. Nice tits though! We told him that he'd just been blown by a bloke on hormones and his face was a picture. He then recovered and said, "Fuck it! I don't care. It was the best blow job I've ever had."

We all collapsed with laughter!

Good point.

"Instantly hot/gorgeous/beautiful - just add darkness." :D

Makes one wonder if Mr Fitnah would enjoy a blowjob from a man if it occurred in total darkness?

That reminds me of an event in Bangkok. A group of us had stopped off there for some RR. We were in a bar in Pattpong 1 and ran into a bunch of pongoes, Royal Fusiliers they were. Several drinks into the session we noticed that one of the army guys had been gone for quite some time, having gone for a leak. When he eventually returned we asked him if he'd had a problem....this ain't one of my jokes btw, it's a true story.... "No" he said, " But I can't believe what just happened. I was in the gents having a piss, when this stunning bird walked in. She came up beside me and started fondling me! That was it. Stood to attention straight off and then she gave me a blow job....in the gent's lavatory!!!"

No surprise there really. Things like that happen in Bangkok. One of the guys asked him who the bird was, and he looked round the bar and pointed her out. "You sure about that," we asked him. " The one with 69 on her badge?" He confirmed that was the one. Now we obviously knew something he didn't. Number 69 was a shim. Put your hand up her skirt and you'd find a three piece suite. Nice tits though! We told him that he'd just been blown by a bloke on hormones and his face was a picture. He then recovered and said, "Fuck it! I don't care. It was the best blow job I've ever had."

But is it gay if the city has a name like Bangkok?

But is it gay if the city has a name like Bangkok?

Probably the most appropriately named city in the world!

my kids dad got a blow job from a drag queen once! The sad part is I think he knew it was a man!

And now, back to our scheduled program,

Attachments

• $lucy-liu.jpg
    $lucy-liu.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 67

Forum List

Back