Hot Black Chicks

Okra is a knob. If he keeps it up I am going to give him a golden shower next.

Hot Black chick: When a black ho burns herself on her crack pipe.

Good luck remaining a virgin for life, loser.
Hey, shithead, knock it off already. You are boring the shit out of me. Fact is, I have fucked. I have fucked for many years. I started fucking as a teenager and kept fucking right along into adulthood and middle age. Sometimes I have relationships with certain women while I am fucking them. I have even been married and have a child.

So, I do not know where you are going with this, but I can tell you that you are factually wrong and that you are clearly a dumbass. M'kay? So move on, fuck head.

BTW, it probably goes without saying here that the odds are you are projecting. Now, unlike Okrafuck here, I have a certain degree of class and decorum. I have no desire to make fun of a person who gets no fuck spray on his cock. Hell, I even admire it, as being without pussy actually makes life a lot more simple. In fact, nobody who fucks and is an adult is going to fuck with someone over a lack of twatage. Thus, one may reasonably conclude that Okra Head here is the fuckless prick. One may even peel back more layers on this existential abortion, Okra Cock, and conclude that his repeated lashing out at me is really him attacking himself. In other words, he is projecting his self loathing onto me, Iron Head.

Okra Twat is an inconsequential tick turd, that is certain. It is also fairly certain that in real like he isn't worth the effort to even cross the street to piss on. So, Okra ****, say whatever you want to me. I do not care. If you need to project your self loathing into me in order to keep from slitting your wrists, then so be it. It is not like you can actually hurt me or insult me, as I am a merely blip on the Internet. So why would I give a fuck?

Robin Givens

2.jpg

Michele Richards - From the movie "The Bodyguard"

I thought she was more attractive than Whitney Houston in that movie.

Shadow 355
Whitney was pretty hot too, before she became a whacked out crack whore.

Whitney was pretty hot too, before she became a whacked out crack whore.

Michele was all natural - all beauty, with no makeup required. Her character was strong, and when she was in the cabin.....sobbing in her liquor admitting to Kevin she hired the assassin ; I thought was great acting. She did an excellent job with her character, even when she was standing and yelling "No" - and then she was shot.

Nicky Marion was one heck of a character in that movie, and her character added an important person to the movie ; it was not all about Kevin and Whitney.

Shadow 355

My favorite is the morbidly obese Whoopi Goldberg.

Someone should tell her she's off the black-flowing-clothes-provide-a-slimming-effect charts. Whoopsie, it doesn't work when you're half the size of Central Park so give it up girl.

Forum List

Back