Horse-Riding Anti-Israel Protesters Take to Streets in Texas

How'd I know it was in Austin?
autism.png

Educated would indicate actually learning something. Indoctrinated would be a more applicable word for what's going on in Austin these days.
That's the case with all bed wetters and the asinine dogma they parrot.

They're NOT EDUCATED in the slightest context of the word. They're brainwashed and completely lack the capacity to question the bullshit they believe in, let alone consider other information that might lead a person with a functional frontal lobe to draw a different conclusion.

The Shitty of Autism TX is the asshole of the entire southern USA.
Some of their Fathers fought at the Alamo. I think if they knew the Democrats wanted to close down the oil and gas industry that has fed so many Texas families, they might not have realized that Joe Biden's bragging about putting a few million on Air Force 2 and getting a foreign leader fired (which is against the United States Constitution to do damages to a foreign country's leaders) they might have had an inkling that his border policy would threaten many Rio Grande towns from Brownsville to El Paso. Every town in Texas seems to have both Republicans and Democrats, but unless they're running for office, you might or might not find whether they have a party affiliation or not, mostly not.

And why would I irritate a poor person up in Trump country? In a way I envy them. Being happy with so little. The simple life. Don't point out they have no teeth and no dental insurance. None of my business. And he's going to live lavishly when he turns 65 and gets $1200 a month. Shit. Up in Trump country? That's like being a millionaire up there.

It's funny I could buy and sell these people and they think I'm the idiot. LOL

The pure ignorance of people living in their own little world in large blue cities never ceases to amaze me. I live in the South in what you would like consider a small city, surounded by many rural areas. I have been to LA, Chicago, NYC(Manhatten), etc. and they are just flat out dumps by comparison, at any comparative income level. I’m glad you believe you have it so good. Tell all your friends. We don’t want them to keep coming here.

The pure ignorance of people living in their own little world in large blue cities never ceases to amaze me. I live in the South in what you would like consider a small city, surounded by many rural areas. I have been to LA, Chicago, NYC(Manhatten), etc. and they are just flat out dumps by comparison, at any comparative income level. I’m glad you believe you have it so good. Tell all your friends. We don’t want them to keep coming here.
No you don't want your small or medium size city to become a big city. First, crime would go up. Diversity comes. Property values go up for a while but if you get too big, perhaps they go down. What business brought all those people? I hope they don't move to Mexico on your citizens. People get used to having those jobs available to them.

I am fascinated with up north. They want to grow. They have land and homes for sale. But they certainly don't want to get too big. And depends on where. Where my brother bought property, you have to buy at least 5 acres. You can't buy and sell lots. Some guy wanted to put a self storage business on Old Country Road. Does that sound like a road that should have an ugly business on it?

A lot easier running a small or medium size town.

And this area has a lot of tourism. Boyne Mountain is the best skiing in Michigan. Lake, MI, nearby, lots of hunting, smaller lakes, Lake Charlevoix.

Everyone says "when I retire I'm going to move there"

But you see, they don't need to find work. No one who needs to find work is moving to Trump country. If you want to work you usually go to a big metropolitican or Blue City. Or in MI state, all the jobs are in Metro Detroit. Half hour away from Detroit.

I don't want to live in a shit hole either. And in Detroit, the jobs left the Big City and went to Trump country or metro Detroit.

No one who needs to find work is moving to Trump country.

My area must be an exception. Were are definitely Republican and pro-Trump and there are many professional level jobs in my area. I might add that the average income in small suburb of working people is considerably higher than the national average. The cost of living is still much less than some other areas, however, that seems to be slowly changing as people are catching on to the sham that is taking place in large cities.

Forum List

Back