Horse-Riding Anti-Israel Protesters Take to Streets in Texas

Lot's of different names for Islamic terror groups, Surada...ISIS is just one more! These moronic dweebs think that Hamas are freedom fighters which simply shows how clueless they are after a few years in college.
Lol. Hamas aren't freedom fighters. They are tools of Israel..and they are smart enough to know that.

I'm a bully because I'm sickened by what Hamas just did in Israel? Really, Luiza? If "decent society" isn't as revolted by what Hamas just did as I am then cancel my membership to that group because there is nothing "decent" about them!
Hamas is a tool for Israel.

I dont think that protesting was in the " try that in a small town" song. :cuckoo:

Well I don't think you know what Try that in a small Town is about.

The song was the subject of widespread controversy with accusations that the song was a coded endorsement of racism and lynching, which both Aldean and the video's producers have denied. Four days after the video's release, the television network CMT withdrew it from its rotation.

"Try That in a Small Town" contrasts rural and urban lifestyles. It asserts that behavior such as flag burning or protests and attacks toward police officers will face stronger consequences in a rural setting than an urban one, stating, "try that in a small town, see how far ya make it down the road" and "if you're looking for a fight, try that in a small town".[5] In the second verse, Aldean sings about gun rights

So Wikipedia even used the word protests in describing this song.

And did you know Rolling Stone reported that the music video contains footage from Canadian protests in Toronto and Montreal.

Does the video have protests in it?

Well I don't think you know what Try that in a small Town is about.

The song was the subject of widespread controversy with accusations that the song was a coded endorsement of racism and lynching, which both Aldean and the video's producers have denied. Four days after the video's release, the television network CMT withdrew it from its rotation.

"Try That in a Small Town" contrasts rural and urban lifestyles. It asserts that behavior such as flag burning or protests and attacks toward police officers will face stronger consequences in a rural setting than an urban one, stating, "try that in a small town, see how far ya make it down the road" and "if you're looking for a fight, try that in a small town".[5] In the second verse, Aldean sings about gun rights

So Wikipedia even used the word protests in describing this song.

And did you know Rolling Stone reported that the music video contains footage from Canadian protests in Toronto and Montreal.

Does the video have protests in it?
Oh my Gosh it means keep your big city B.S in the big city, try to burn a flag in a small town it won't got well, rob an old lady in a small town it won't go well, those are facts. Take your race baiting and shove it up your arse there wasn't thing one racist about that song it means don't come to a small to be idiotic we will show you the way out of that town! You big wuss

Oh my Gosh it means keep your big city B.S in the big city, try to burn a flag in a small town it won't got well, rob an old lady in a small town it won't go well, those are facts. Take your race baiting and shove it up your arse there wasn't thing one racist about that song it means don't come to a small to be idiotic we will show you the way out of that town! You big wuss
Well trust me when I go to Trump country, I leave my liberal BS at home.

We always knew that.

And why would I irritate a poor person up in Trump country? In a way I envy them. Being happy with so little. The simple life. Don't point out they have no teeth and no dental insurance. None of my business. And he's going to live lavishly when he turns 65 and gets $1200 a month. Shit. Up in Trump country? That's like being a millionaire up there.

It's funny I could buy and sell these people and they think I'm the idiot. LOL

People in Trump country think they were born in the same house they built with their own two hands.

Hey, folks. Look at what Sleazybozo does when you agree with it.

It makes even less sense than usual.

WHOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, folks. Look at what Sleazybozo does when you agree with it.

It makes even less sense than usual.

WHOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are correct people in Trump country make no sense. They actually believe they were born in the same house they built with their own two hands.

You've never heard that saying before? It's making fun of whites who tell blacks to pick themselves up by their bootstraps. It means to say that you were NOT born in the house you build with your own two hands. You were born into privilege but you think you did it all on your own.

You are correct people in Trump country make no sense. They actually believe they were born in the same house they built with their own two hands.

You've never heard that saying before? It's making fun of whites who tell blacks to pick themselves up by their bootstraps. It means to say that you were NOT born in the house you build with your own two hands. You were born into privilege but you think you did it all on your own.

:blahblah:

Poor try.

And it's almost as if you think people are buying your bullshit.

Let's hear more.

Entertain me.

Forum List

Back