Horse-Riding Anti-Israel Protesters Take to Streets in Texas

And why would I irritate a poor person up in Trump country? In a way I envy them. Being happy with so little. The simple life. Don't point out they have no teeth and no dental insurance. None of my business. And he's going to live lavishly when he turns 65 and gets $1200 a month. Shit. Up in Trump country? That's like being a millionaire up there.

It's funny I could buy and sell these people and they think I'm the idiot. LOL

When you go to Trump country you see a very small population of people who have jobs. May not be rich but they pay the bills. And their parents did what they did. And hopefully their kids do what they do. But a lot of the kids have to move because there are no jobs. My cousin lived up in Trump country. Knocked a girl up. No jobs for him or his two sisters. Lucky for him his father left him and his two sisters houses and some money. He's never had to "work" a day in his life. He's a charter boat captain. Lucky mother fucker.

His son who he had with a girl in Trump country was cutting trees down. I forget what he's doing now but it's definitely blue collar. Maybe he got a job on a oil rig?

Thomas Jefferson said I am a warrior so my son can be a farmer. So his son can be a poet. Seems like Republicans are happy being farmers. Or I shouldn't say happy because they aren't. They want to go back to being warriors. I swear we are in a civil war right now and I can't believe the bad guys might win next year. Mind blowing.

When you go to Trump country you see a very small population of people who have jobs. May not be rich but they pay the bills. And their parents did what they did. And hopefully their kids do what they do. But a lot of the kids have to move because there are no jobs. My cousin lived up in Trump country. Knocked a girl up. No jobs for him or his two sisters. Lucky for him his father left him and his two sisters houses and some money. He's never had to "work" a day in his life. He's a charter boat captain. Lucky mother fucker.

His son who he had with a girl in Trump country was cutting trees down. I forget what he's doing now but it's definitely blue collar. Maybe he got a job on a oil rig?

Thomas Jefferson said I am a warrior so my son can be a farmer. So his son can be a poet. Seems like Republicans are happy being farmers. Or I shouldn't say happy because they aren't. They want to go back to being warriors. I swear we are in a civil war right now and I can't believe the bad guys might win next year. Mind blowing.

Cute post.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Nah! I think republicans will win.
I see, you look down on hard working people, the very people who fund welfare, social security, and medicaid. People not afraid to get their hands dirty, and actually contribute to society, pray tell, what exactly do you do for all you riches?

Nah! I think republicans will win.
I see, you look down on hard working people, the very people who fund welfare, social security, and medicaid. People not afraid to get their hands dirty, and actually contribute to society, pray tell, what exactly do you do for all you riches?
I work. Thankfully for a company who pays me what I know I'm worth. To a lot of corporations, even if you are good, it's not worth it to pay you what you are worth. Better to chew you up and spit you out.

I think about my current situation. I easily make my company $500,000 profit a year. Even after they pay me. So I'm definitely worth the $100K they pay me.

But here's how a lot of companies think. That's only $40,000 a month. If they got rid of me, maybe they would still make $30K a month. So they are only really risking $10K a month. Better to get rid of me than pay me $150K a year. Even though I'm "worth" that. I notice companies will take a chance and get rid of you rather than pay you that kind of money.

Anyways, those stupid hard working people are struggling with inflation. It cost a lot of money to ship food out to rural areas where the population is low. Walmart should charge them extra for living in BFE.

I work. Thankfully for a company who pays me what I know I'm worth. To a lot of corporations, even if you are good, it's not worth it to pay you what you are worth. Better to chew you up and spit you out.

I think about my current situation. I easily make my company $500,000 profit a year. Even after they pay me. So I'm definitely worth the $100K they pay me.

But here's how a lot of companies think. That's only $40,000 a month. If they got rid of me, maybe they would still make $30K a month. So they are only really risking $10K a month. Better to get rid of me than pay me $150K a year. Even though I'm "worth" that. I notice companies will take a chance and get rid of you rather than pay you that kind of money.

Anyways, those stupid hard working people are struggling with inflation. It cost a lot of money to ship food out to rural areas where the population is low. Walmart should charge them extra for living in BFE.
What you're worth?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What you're worth?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
The problem with getting paid what you are worth is you better continue being worth it. After Covid the company I sell their products stole a couple of my biggest customers. So I don't sell as much as I did. BUT, I still sell twice as much as what they sold before I got there. I went from tripling their sales to doubling it.

My job is so cush I would stay even if they cut my pay in half.

The problem with getting paid what you are worth is you better continue being worth it. After Covid the company I sell their products stole a couple of my biggest customers. So I don't sell as much as I did. BUT, I still sell twice as much as what they sold before I got there. I went from tripling their sales to doubling it.

My job is so cush I would stay even if they cut my pay in half.
Ah, you are an elitist, or at least you think you are, because you make so much money, what a clown. I know people who make a third of what you do, who are far better human beings than you are!

Ah, you are an elitist, or at least you think you are, because you make so much money, what a clown. I know people who make a third of what you do, who are far better human beings than you are!
Well sure. We only make up 18% of the population

In the US, 18% of individuals make $100k per year or more.

I'm sure if you look at the 82% who make less than me I'm sure you will find better humans than me.

BUT, I've always said this. If everyone was as good as I was, what a wonderful world it would be. No wars, no murder, rape, burglars, bank robbers, smash and grabbers, etc. All the things I would never do. If everyone was just as good as me or better we'd be in great shape.

Sure I vote Democratic but I like a 2 party system. I like the yin and yang. I just never vote for Yang. But I don't want America to be a 100% YIN. I'm a good liberal. I stop to help people in need. I'm a good simaritan.

You know how a lot of people see wrong and don't speak up? I'm not one of those guys.

I'm sure if you look at the 82% who make less than me I'm sure you will find better humans than me.

BUT, I've always said this. If everyone was as good as I was, what a wonderful world it would be. No wars, no murder, rape, burglars, bank robbers, smash and grabbers, etc. All the things I would never do. If everyone was just as good as me or better we'd be in great shape.

Sure I vote Democratic but I like a 2 party system. I like the yin and yang. I just never vote for Yang. But I don't want America to be a 100% YIN. I'm a good liberal. I stop to help people in need. I'm a good simaritan.

You know how a lot of people see wrong and don't speak up? I'm not one of those guys.
Obviously you are one of those because the Democrat Party is all talk! You talk about being generous and are the least charitable people on Earth, you love charity as long as it doesn't come out of your pockets. Hollywierd actors and directors are even cheap, instead of giving during tragedies the do a show and ask you to give.

Obviously you are one of those because the Democrat Party is all talk! You talk about being generous and are the least charitable people on Earth, you love charity as long as it doesn't come out of your pockets. Hollywierd actors and directors are even cheap, instead of giving during tragedies the do a show and ask you to give.

A. We can't afford charity. It's nice if you can give to charity and still save enough to retire at 65. And pay off your student loans. And put kids through college. And pay off a mortgage. And afford any unforseeable health problems. It must be nice to be rich.

B. Poor people should not be my problem. Our government should solve these problems not you and me through charity. Today people get fucked daily because of medical bills. And what do they do? Go start a Go Fund Me page? Yea, fuck that. Especially when I find out the begger was a Republican.

C. With a net worth of approximately $390 million, Barbra Streisand has donated nearly $16 million of her net worth to charitable causes. Streisand is among the greatest actresses, musicians, and philanthropists in all of Hollywood.

D. Cher gives a lot too.

E. I find it hard to believe a rich person who is generous is also against government programs that help the poor.

Who are these celebs you are referring to and how do you know what they gave personally?

I bet the cheapest celebrities are conservatives. Tim Allen, Rosanne, Dennis Miller.

A. We can't afford charity. It's nice if you can give to charity and still save enough to retire at 65. And pay off your student loans. And put kids through college. And pay off a mortgage. And afford any unforseeable health problems. It must be nice to be rich.

B. Poor people should not be my problem. Our government should solve these problems not you and me through charity. Today people get fucked daily because of medical bills. And what do they do? Go start a Go Fund Me page? Yea, fuck that. Especially when I find out the begger was a Republican.

C. With a net worth of approximately $390 million, Barbra Streisand has donated nearly $16 million of her net worth to charitable causes. Streisand is among the greatest actresses, musicians, and philanthropists in all of Hollywood.

D. Cher gives a lot too.

E. I find it hard to believe a rich person who is generous is also against government programs that help the poor.

Who are these celebs you are referring to and how do you know what they gave personally?

I bet the cheapest celebrities are conservatives. Tim Allen, Rosanne, Dennis Miller.

Good God. Are scared of drowning when it rains?

Forum List

Back