Anti-Semitism alive and well on the streets of UK today

Any country that has a medium or large sized population of Muslims or Arabs is infected with the same barbarism and IslamoNazism. These people brought with them all the bigotry, chauvinism, antisemitism and savagery from the backwards ass Shitholes they came from.

Any country that has a medium or large sized population of Muslims or Arabs is infected with the same barbarism and IslamoNazism. These people brought with them all the bigotry, chauvinism, antisemitism and savagery from the backwards ass Shitholes they came from.
Exactly. These savages refuse to assimilate, demand that schools conform to their dietary and “education” ideas, create no-go zones and stop local police from enforcing the law on them, the list goes on. There’s a good reason other Middle East nations refuse to take any of these Palestinian “refugees”.

Good to see so many thousands on the side of negotiatiated settlements and peace -- regardless of views about specific ethnic groups .

Interesting to see such racist hatred from Posters 21 and 22 , for example .

libs love death, murder, rape and abortion and support hamas and other terrorist orgs. they are huge hypocrites and pretend to care about children and women who get put in the line of fire by hamas.

Coming to America, and all western nations as we commit slow suicide allowing these people into our countries.
They will not assimilate, they will only demand their own rules and laws. "Those who do not know history's mistakes are doomed to repeat them."

Wait - are you quoting Mein Kampf in your antisemitic tirade?

Bound to happen I guess...

I wonder if Tommy Boy was marching with the pro-Hamas demonstrators.

Wait - are you quoting Mein Kampf in your antisemitic tirade?

Bound to happen I guess...
for the record----Mein Kampf has been translated into Arabic, Farsi, and Turkish and
sells well in lands of those languages. It has not been translated into Hebrew. Keep
guessing

Forum List

Back