Anti-Semitism alive and well on the streets of UK today

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Coming to America, and all western nations as we commit slow suicide allowing these people into our countries.
They will not assimilate, they will only demand their own rules and laws. "Those who do not know history's mistakes are doomed to repeat them."

If you are Jewish, it’s nothing less than chilling.

Thousands of people at a pro-Palestinian march in central London this weekend chanting, “From the river to the sea, Palestine must be free”.

These words are genocidal. They express a desire to destroy Israel and drive its people to their deaths. To literally wipe the land westwards from the River Jordan free of Jews.

The Islamist hate freedom almost as much as the Psychocats.

antiddmocracykjdsdkjfs.jpg

antidemocracynkjsdfkjsdfsjd.jpg

antidemocracykjdfkjsdksdhf.jpg

antidemocracykdfsdfksdfh.jpg

antidemocracydsrefsdsdddds.jpg

antidemocracydsdisdjeedddds.jpg

antidemocracydsdisdjgsdjfgsdfgs.jpg

Coming to America, and all western nations as we commit slow suicide allowing these people into our countries.
They will not assimilate, they will only demand their own rules and laws. "Those who do not know history's mistakes are doomed to repeat them."

I heard Jews make up 2% of our population but 50% of the hate crimes are against them.

The whining and bleating begins as certain groups slowly realise that they are unpopular and seen by others as being past their best .
The Whites killed everybody in their way not so long ago but now cry like babies when others decide their free parking time permits are to be cancelled .

Then it would make sense for Isreal not to want to live with them. They should give them their own country (one city near an arab neighbor) and expel the rest of them to the surrounding arab neighbors to take on their arab/muslim brothers and sisters.

And Muslims need to stop going from Turkey to Europe. Stay in Turkey. A muslim nation.

Same way we need to make refuges from South America stay in Mexico.

I wish there were more pics of the Jewish genocide rally in London.

I wanted to see if I could spot any pudgy little poofs with Hitler moustaches wearing ugly sweaters and waddling about screaming death to Jews.

Maybe Jews should spend a little time reflecting on why everybody hates them so much.
Here is what I think. What Hamas did was/is horrible. They are evil to pick the targets they picked. To me, they should have went to a military base and carried out their attack. Not on civilians.

I'm hearing life in Gaza has gotten worse and Israel is doing business with it's neighbors so the Palestinians feel their brothers have turned their back on them, all while Israel is treating them horribly in Gaza.

So the recent attack by Hammas or Hezzbola is not a "they struck first" because they've been attacking each other for years.

Israel needs to treat the Palestinians better. Starting now. Because they have hostages. Maybe listen to what their demands are and let's see if they are unreasonable.

But I also wouldn't blame them if they took it to the Palestinians and tried to get their hostages back by force.

Neither side is completely innocent and that includes the Palestinians.

The problem here are the narratives. People are getting filled with narratives on a daily basis and some people like to believe what they're told, take sides.

For example, the Palestinian movement is enjoyed by those who like to wave flags and demand this and that while protesting. If it weren't Palestine, they'd find some other thing to protest about, because they want to protest.

Forum List

Back