Horror in Israel as 30k mossad spies exposed

Horror in Israel: 30,000 Mossad Spies Exposed | Veterans Today

HAHA! Love this but "anonymous" better be careful Israel is ruthless and can get away with murdering ANYONE.

Gordon Duff is the head America hater, a screwy Communist and works for Press TV, the Iranian State TV Network. Whether this shit is true or not, the Mossad should catch him and all the Anonymous creeps, douse them all with diesel fuel and light a match. Nuff said.

Leave ODIOUS alone-----he is an asset------his citations are ---for me---an islamo Nazi propaganda review-------I can state with confidence----the Goebbels shit never
changes

Jews can't change...:bang3:

islamo Nazi propagandaists------specifically the ones who escaped the Nuremburg trials and settled in countries like Syria and Egypt were heavy into accusing jews of
PRECISELY what they, themselves had done in Germany----one such person was
ARIBERT HEIM who lived many decades in Egypt---converted to islam and used the name Tarek Farid Hussein. He was also called DOCTOR DEATH in Mauthausen concentration camp where he carried out the kind of "experiments" that titillate the sluts with whom Sizis consorts. I was only a kid when I read stuff out of Egypt and Syria -------I knew where Egypt was -----but assumed that Syria was a Christian country somewhere in Europe-----(I was about ten years old-----never much of a hot shot in geography but I did SPELL it right in a HOT spelling bee) At that time all of the SYRIANS I knew were------Christian. The literature showed up in seedy tattered pamphlets and was so idiotic that --by age 12 ---I thought they were part of MAD MAGAZINE--------but they weren't------they were islamo Nazi stuff------same LEVEL of stuff that Odious and Captain Blei continue to promulgate. I left that Nazi enclave town----by age 20------and LATER was delighted to run into a young black engineer who told me that he came from that
very town-------when I was a kid----it was so Nazi that it almost fell apart when my
father brought a little house (father of five jewish kids)-------but by the 70s----there were FINALLY a few blacks------My mom told me before she finally left that she had
to SAVE a little Pakistani kid-------from PHYSICAL ABUSE-----at the hands of the
children or the remaining Nazi dogs. Of course now that PAMPHLET stuff is all over the internet------in Nazi sites of which their are MANY-------eg "global research" "come and hear" and "veterans today"---to name a very few

Forum List

Back