Chemtrails

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Convince me.
We all go to airports and see planes pull up to the gate and leave. When exactly do these chemicals get put into the plane?

Tens of Thousands of average people design and build aircraft, why have none come forward as to how this is accomplished?

Tens of Thousands of average people service and maintain aircraft, why have none come forward as to how this is accomplished?

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh or they will pull out all your hair..that is how....i lived on air force and armies bases from zip to 18....never once did i hear the word or concept chemtrail.....

Material has been able to be top secret for generations.. Pay attention to the air ..you will see many many planes not making lines in the sky all day and then out of the blue comes a plane marking up the whole sky.

Material has been able to be top secret for generations.. Pay attention to the air ..you will see many many planes not making lines in the sky all day and then out of the blue comes a plane marking up the whole sky.

Are you telling me that temperature and humidity can determine whether water vapor trails can be seen after an airplane flies past?

Chemtrails
Calling them chemtrails is idiotic.

It's just condensate.

It all has to do with altitude of the plane and temperature of the air. Simple science.

Heck, there are old black&white pictures of formations of B-17's flying high altitude bombing missions over Germany in the 1940's leaving long condensate trails. ...... :cool:

Chemtrails

It's just condensate.

It all has to do with altitude of the plane and temperature of the air. Simple science.

Heck, there are old black&white pictures of formations of B-17's flying high altitude bombing missions over Germany in the 1940's leaving long condensate trails. ...... :cool:

Try you tubing scientist talking about it.. here is a documentary

Rosalind Peterson: No Evidence for Chemtrails

We have to stick with what we can prove. We have to stay away from opinions and beliefs. And if we go to sue someone, we have to have enough rock solid evidence that is so tight to make a case so that we don't lose the case, and that we have many many people, in other words experts in various fields, to testify on our behalf. This mean university professors, this means people that can come and back up our statements, back up the studies, where we can prove that the jets for example reduce the amount of direct sunlight reaching the earth, they change the climate.

And so what happens is, that when I see though, that we are talking about suing, ... who? In other words, I find that the direct proof to link up who's doing what ..., and also I can tell you that in ten years of research, other than aluminum coated fiberglass, chaff releases by the US Military, I have no proof whatsoever that the jets are releasing anything but jet fuel emissions.

Now I can prove that the rocket programs in the United States are releasing trimethylaluminum, aluminum oxide, barium. I can prove the rocket programs in the United States are just coating us with toxic chemicals all the time. And these programs are listed at NASA, NOAA, the US Air Force, the US Navy, I mean there's tests going on all the time. The US Navy CARE program is a prime example. So I can prove, I have so many documents I couldn't even put them all on the internet, even if I tried, because there's Pentagon reports, there's all kind of reports dating back twenty, thirty years.

When it comes to proving what the jets are releasing, I don't have the documentation, and I don't have a single study, I don't have a single solitary verifiable evidence that the jets are releasing anything except military releases of aluminum coated fiberglass by military aircraft.

So there's a differentiation for me in putting my name or associating myself with something where I can't back it up. Now if anyone has direct proof, they've got university studies, if you've got documents, government documents, if you've got reports, then that makes a big difference. But right now, after ten years of research, I can't do it.

Chemtrails

It's just condensate.

Try you tubing scientist talking about it.. here is a documentary

G. Edward Griffin?

That's hilarious!!!

Chemtrails

It's just condensate.

Yeah, that is true. However, that does mean in no way that there are no efforts to manipulate the weather or climate.

Why crawling around conspiracies when it is official?
Beijing Weather Modification Office - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are Russia, China, U.S., trying to militarize weather modification?.......Yes

Are so called chemtrails evidence of this?........No

Weather modification is far more advanced than the primitive use of airborne particles and chemicals.

H.A.A.R.P. (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) would be an example of modern sophisticated attempts to influence weather patterns. ..... :cool:

High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A whole new level!

http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190913165136-a7-bbg-qatarairways-777-2dz-lr-akl-doh-20190613-epx27085-cnn-web.jpg

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/airplane-rainbow-trail-photos/index.html

IMG_1732.JPG
Convince me.
We all go to airports and see planes pull up to the gate and leave. When exactly do these chemicals get put into the plane?

Tens of Thousands of average people design and build aircraft, why have none come forward as to how this is accomplished?

Tens of Thousands of average people service and maintain aircraft, why have none come forward as to how this is accomplished?

I took this picture myself a few days ago this is not NORMAL dude lol

If you look at the second black stripe it goes off into the blue part of the sky too.this thing stretched way past the camera lens view.

Anyone who thinks this chit is normal proves your dumb as fk and are this nations problem !! Everything demonics touch they destroy

Geoengineering Watch Photo Gallery

THESE CLOUDS--- are NOT NORMAL

Rapidly unfolding biosphere changes are pushing the human race ever further into completely uncharted territory. Environmental unraveling, official denial and societal apathy, all are advancing in complete unison. Some scientists claim civilizations can “adapt”, how is that adapting going so far? Does available data support the conclusion that humanity can adapt to what is unfolding? How desperate will global power centers become as biosphere conditions deteriorate? The September 14th installment of Global Alert News is below.

Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, September 14, 2019, #214

Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, September 14, 2019, #214

Last edited:
View attachment 279409
Convince me.

I took this picture myself a few days ago this is not NORMAL dude lol

If you look at the second black stripe it goes off into the blue part of the sky too.this thing stretched way past the camera lens view.

It's called a shadow. DURR

gpw-20061021-nasa-iss027-e-35995-clouds-shadows-north-pacific-ocean-20110519-huge.jpg

Dark lines in the sky? There’s a simple explanation for that!

Forum List

Back