President Bush used as a front while sleazy Cheney was in charge. Rumors, Bush relapsed Alcohol

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
What other Vise president had as much power as Dick Cheney?

It seems George Bush took the back seat to Cheney. Perhaps it brought President Bush into relapse mode and pushed him into drinking

It really makes sense to me , I know President Bush regrets a lot of what happened, I really don't blame him he seems to be a nice guy.

Rumored that Bush was very drunk at the US open was hushed up.

george+bush+drank.jpg

george+bush+drank3.jpg
1126812.jpg

Bush reported to be drinking heavily

8617066.png

Cheney may not have been working at Halliburton 9/11 but he still had many many ties with the company.

Why the hell did Cheney get to use his Halliburton company to supply the made up war he created?

Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq War

Halliburton agrees to pay $250m in fines in lieu of prosecution over alleged multimillion-dollar bribes

Nigeria's anti-corruption police have dropped charges against Dick Cheney, the former US vice-president, over a multi-million dollar bribery case after the energy firm Halliburton agreed to pay up to $250m (£161m) in fines.
Nigeria to drop Dick Cheney charges after plea bargain

Face Of The Monstrous Lie Of 9/11 Is Dick Cheney
Dick Cheney was in charge of NORAD on 9/11 and ordered a stand down personally allowing an approaching drone/missile to proceed to Washington, DC and hit a designated portion of the Pentagon
~ destroying all records of the pentagon’s recently announced 2.3 trillion dollars of missing funds, which most likely included contracts with his former company Halliburton.

Overcharging U.S. for Oil. the Halliburton Company, overcharged by roughly a dollar a gallon on gasoline trucked in from neighboring Kuwait. Its total skim: $61 million. And now Halliburton officials acknowledge that two of its managers have pocketed a total $6 million in kickbacks for subcontracts. Lionel Van Deerlin, San Diego Union-Tribune, 1/28/04

Cheney Halliburton Circle of Corruption

images

corp-oil-fracking-by-halliburton-exemption-from-clean-water-act-by-dick-cheney.png

Sesame+Cheney.jpg

He was certainty hired, look at how he got elected. Of course he will and has denied that Cheney ran things, and he also discredits his Dad, Bush Senior in his last book that also alludes to this fact. Cheney had a lot of stock options. Yes of course Cheney was involved in the 911 demolitions, and Bush knew as well but he was mainly a bystander in my opinion, the less he knew the better for him.

He was certainty hired, look at how he got elected. Of course he will and has denied that Cheney ran things, and he also discredits his Dad, Bush Senior in his last book that also alludes to this fact. Cheney had a lot of stock options. Yes of course Cheney was involved in the 911 demolitions, and Bush knew as well but he was mainly a bystander in my opinion, the less he knew the better for him.

Right! Cheney had a lot to lose if they didn't get Bush out of the way.

Forum List

Back