Horrific Twists.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
The one l never saw coming, apart from ‘The Sixth Sense’ was last night’s Netflix viewing: ‘Seven’.

The movie was visually sombre, the non stop rain tried my patience; but the ending, l never expected that! Kevin Spacey was the most chilling psychopathic villain l’ve seen on screen.

6AC4699F-11A2-4D2F-BD97-FD7901FB7AFD.jpeg

The one l never saw coming, apart from ‘The Sixth Sense’ was last night’s Netflix viewing: ‘Seven’.

The movie was visually sombre, the non stop rain tried my patience; but the ending, l never expected that! Kevin Spacey was the most chilling psychopathic villain l’ve seen on screen.

View attachment 830024
Brad Pitt should have put one in his knee, instead of his head. That would have ruined his entire plan and it would really hurt. :laugh:

View attachment 830024
Watched that movie probably 15 times over the years. Yep absolutely loved the movie. Closer by Nine Inch Nails is one of my favorite songs of all times which is the opening song to the film. One of Kevin Spacey's best films. Morgan Freeman did a great job as well and Brad Pitt.

Forum List

Back