Horrific! New TurboTax Commercial Features Homosexual Couple Filing Joint Taxes After Buying House Together

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Guess Gillette and Bud Light didn’t convince Turbo Tax. Homosexuality is never a good example of wisdom, including financial wisdom.

They are reaching out to a target market. What is wrong with that?

Who people love shouldn't be anyones business. I highly doubt people are going to stop doing their taxes because a gay couple were shown in a commercial, this isn't beer.

Homosexuality has never impacted my life, so I live and let live. However, speaking of pandering, the only thing I have noticed is the constant use of interracial couples in almost every commercial on TV. Gay couples are also included in every commercial where multiple families and couples are shown. What is particularly interesting is the number of older couples who tend to be white women and black men. I find it weird when a car company shows a family of 4 with a white Dad, Hispanic mom, Asian boy, and South Asian girl. That is genetically impossible!

If aliens are monitoring our TV transmissions, they will be particularly disappointed when they find that most people are married to the same race, and different sexes, but according to TV we are all just colored sprinkles on a n ice cream cone. I personally do not have a racist bone in my body, as my daughter's husband was black, my son's wife is Hispanic, which makes all of my grandchildren mixed. My wife's maiden name is Hispanic, but she is Basque. I consider my family to be very atypical of what I see in daily life. The only way I might be upset is my youngest is dating a Yankee from NY!

I just find the pandering to be a little on the extreme side.

They must not be a college grad couple if they can afford to buy a house. Too bad I don't use Turbo Tax so I can dump them.

Walmart has a little tax preparation cubicle that sets up every year this time.

Every time I walk by it, I mutter this just loud enough to be heard: "Taxation is theft."

Homosexuality has never impacted my life, so I live and let live. However, speaking of pandering, the only thing I have noticed is the constant use of interracial couples in almost every commercial on TV. Gay couples are also included in every commercial where multiple families and couples are shown. What is particularly interesting is the number of older couples who tend to be white women and black men. I find it weird when a car company shows a family of 4 with a white Dad, Hispanic mom, Asian boy, and South Asian girl. That is genetically impossible!

If aliens are monitoring our TV transmissions, they will be particularly disappointed when they find that most people are married to the same race, and different sexes, but according to TV we are all just colored sprinkles on a n ice cream cone. I personally do not have a racist bone in my body, as my daughter's husband was black, my son's wife is Hispanic, which makes all of my grandchildren mixed. My wife's maiden name is Hispanic, but she is Basque. I consider my family to be very atypical of what I see in daily life. The only way I might be upset is my youngest is dating a Yankee from NY!

I just find the pandering to be a little on the extreme side.
In other words, your family is exactly like the one in the commercials and yet you think it’s weird?

Gad, you retards are getting more retarded ever day.

Guess Gillette and Bud Light didn’t convince Turbo Tax. Homosexuality is never a good example of wisdom, including financial wisdom.

I honestly don't care unless they are in our faces with SJW stuff like Disney, Bud Light, etc. have been.

I don't use Turbo Tax but only because some of their marketing strategy was dishonest awhile back so I switched to H&R Block and just stay with them.

^^ henpecked idiot

Same over here -- a pathetic sudden need to over accentuate diversity .

I have seen more Drag Queens on my TV in the last year than the whole of the rest of my life .
And a million per cent increase in screen mixed marriages .
Just saying and puking .

As for Downes Syndrome sufferers , surely they must be taking over the world .

(1) If those two partners are happy together, that's great. They are very fortunate.

(2) There are lots of people who are lonely or in a relationship that is toxic.

(3) Regardless of your age or gender or ethnicity or sexuality, if you have found someone whom you can trust 100%, you can count yourself to be very lucky.

Why would you ever care how someone else uses Turbo Tax to do their taxes?

You need a fucking hobby, dude. Maybe a girlfriend.

Is there someone you can call ? Someone you can talk to ?

In other words, your family is exactly like the one in the commercials and yet you think it’s weird?

Gad, you retards are getting more retarded ever day.
So from what I’m reading above, homosexuality and gay marriage and interracial marriage is “Ok” as long as we don’t actually have to see it?

The Right Wing seems kinda stuck in the 1950s huh?

Forum List

Back