Horrific! New TurboTax Commercial Features Homosexual Couple Filing Joint Taxes After Buying House Together

Guess Gillette and Bud Light didn’t convince Turbo Tax. Homosexuality is never a good example of wisdom, including financial wisdom.

why is this horrific?

They are reaching out to a target market. What is wrong with that?

Who people love shouldn't be anyones business. I highly doubt people are going to stop doing their taxes because a gay couple were shown in a commercial, this isn't beer.
Sure, I get your point. But like all other commercials, the representation has flipped from speaking to the masses to speaking to the 1% or 12% only....all blacks, mixed black, latino, gay, alphabet all make up 90% of the commercials with a token white person every now and then. So as long as your market to ALL your customers I am fine, when you do this crap I leave your product or service.

10 years it wouldn't have bothered me. But over the past 2 years I have gottten so sick and tired of everything having to be about fags, purple haired idiot young people and blacks that now when I see them featured in anything I am turned off. It makes me be not interested in something I may have otherwise been interested in.

Even stuff like body wash I've switched to store generic version because the brand I'd usually bought had advertisements featuring painfully forced diversity and socially based people and situations.

I've just grown so tired of companies that pander to the lowest common denominator of society.

So I found a cpa in my city that will do my taxes for 80 bucks. Sounds reasonable to me and he doesn't engage in forced diversity or feature fags in anything. He has been doing my grandmas taxes for 10 years and is a friendly guy with a wife, a daughter and goes to church. I'll gladly support him.

10 years it wouldn't have bothered me. But over the past 2 years I have gottten so sick and tired of everything having to be about fags, purple haired idiot young people and blacks that now when I see them featured in anything I am turned off. It makes me be not interested in something I may have otherwise been interested in.

Even stuff like body wash I've switched to store generic version because the brand I'd usually bought had advertisements featuring painfully forced diversity and socially based people and situations.

I've just grown so tired of companies that pander to the lowest common denominator of society.

So I found a cpa in my city that will do my taxes for 80 bucks. Sounds reasonable to me and he doesn't engage in forced diversity or feature fags in anything. He has been doing my grandmas taxes for 10 years and is a friendly guy with a wife, a daughter and goes to church. I'll gladly support him.
You are a sad bastard.

I wouldn't call it horrific.

Its just another attempt to try and normalize and mainstream something that will NEVER be normal, or mainstream.
filing a tax return? Seems pretty normal to me....I mean unless you are a member of the Xiden family, we all do it, married, single, gay, straight, etc.

So TurdboTax is pandering to less than 1% of the population. Oh how edgy. :laughing0301:

They are counting on the idea that there are only so many hate filled bigots like you and the OP and they will not lose business due to it.

I think they are wrong and there are far more out there than they suspect.

Guess Gillette and Bud Light didn’t convince Turbo Tax. Homosexuality is never a good example of wisdom, including financial wisdom.

queer mafia.jpg

vote democrat.jpg

I have more important things to think about rather than what 2 consenting adults do. I really think getting my driveway shoveled is far more important than this topic. Far more important.

They are counting on the idea that there are only so many hate filled bigots like you and the OP and they will not lose business due to it.

I think they are wrong and there are far more out there than they suspect.

I'm not sure, but it looks like the "hate filled bigots" outnumber you 5 to 1 in this thread. :laughing0301:

I'm not sure, but it looks like the "hate filled bigots" outnumber you 5 to 1 in this thread. :laughing0301:

Yes, this board is full of them, that is for sure. But this board is not representative of the country as a whole any more than a marathon forum is.

Are you annoyed they have more money than you?
The ads I get are generally tailored to me, hence pet stuff, food/cooking items, and Veddar holsters. You get these...
grumpy-old-man-vector-clip-260nw-132297044.jpg

So from what I’m reading above, homosexuality and gay marriage and interracial marriage is “Ok” as long as we don’t actually have to see it?

The Right Wing seems kinda stuck in the 1950s huh?
More like 1850s. They still haven't gotten over the whole "free the slaves" act.

Gay people buy houses! I'll never use turbo tax again. LOL

Actually I never use it. But I like my gay neighbors. I doubt they use turbo tax either since one of the "guys" is a cpa. LOL

They are reaching out to a target market. What is wrong with that?

Who people love shouldn't be anyones business. I highly doubt people are going to stop doing their taxes because a gay couple were shown in a commercial, this isn't beer.
But they’re making it everyone’s business by forcing subsidization.
This commercial is a perfect example of what’s wrong.
It’s homofascism.

Forum List

Back