Horrible… Obama to Young People: “The Republicans Are Radical… Their Vision Is Radica

How come every little thing Obama does that you all whine about, is something (in this case, very SPECIFIC SOMETHING), you all have done yourselves? Get a grip.

I think I understand now...Stephanie is upset that a president might act like her.

whoa, how long did it take you to come up with that one.
jeeeze:lol:

How come every little thing Obama does that you all whine about, is something (in this case, very SPECIFIC SOMETHING), you all have done yourselves? Get a grip.

I think I understand now...Stephanie is upset that a president might act like her.

Not long. She has to do something to get people to write to her.

That's a lie. Or just another shining example of your ignorance. Or both :lol:

that time-line is off yes, BUT he DID have a supra majority for 8 months and a reconciliation proof majority for how long? I make it 18 months....

The 'filibuster proof majority' is a media concoction based on the ludicrous false premise that just because a Senator is in the same party as a president makes him a sure vote.

It's nonsense.

Except that that's what happened.
And it cuts both ways of course. Dems could always strip off a GOP vote. Olympia Snowe was pretty good for that sort of thing.
But Obama's and Dem's approach was so awful and so partisan even a RINO like Snowe voted with the GOP.

that time-line is off yes, BUT he DID have a supra majority for 8 months and a reconciliation proof majority for how long? I make it 18 months....

The 'filibuster proof majority' is a media concoction based on the ludicrous false premise that just because a Senator is in the same party as a president makes him a sure vote.

It's nonsense.

And it cuts both ways of course. Dems could always strip off a GOP vote. Olympia Snowe was pretty good for that sort of thing.
But Obama's and Dem's approach was so awful and so partisan even a RINO like Snowe voted with the GOP.

And that says something if Snowe votes against the Statists.

It's nonsense.

Look, on healthcare they couldn't attract a single GOP vote in the Senate and managed one in the House. If that isn't partisan, I don't know what is.

This new meme that the GOP blocked Obama's agenda is hogwash. The Dems in his own party blocked his agenda. And Gd bless them for it!

Just long enough to read your posts and note the trend of your...ahem...thinking.

Nation’s Mood at Lowest Level in Two Years, Poll Shows
By JIM RUTENBERG and MEGAN THEE-BRENAN
Published: April 21, 2011

Americans are more pessimistic about the nation’s economic outlook and overall direction than they have been at any time since President Obama’s first two months in office, when the country was still officially ensnared in the Great Recession, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll.

Amid rising gas prices, stubborn unemployment and a cacophonous debate in Washington over the federal government’s ability to meet its future obligations, the poll presents stark evidence that the slow, if unsteady, gains in public confidence earlier this year that a recovery was under way are now all but gone.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/22/us/22poll.html?_r=1

By the way..........New York Times:up::fu:

But the k00ks keep telling us they're winning!!!!!:bye1::woohoo:

Image-HopeAndChange-s-1.jpg

Last edited:

Look, on healthcare they couldn't attract a single GOP vote in the Senate and managed one in the House. If that isn't partisan, I don't know what is.

This new meme that the GOP blocked Obama's agenda is hogwash. The Dems in his own party blocked his agenda. And Gd bless them for it!

Indeed. And THEY OWN it's defeat on their terms.

The people aren't buying the bullsqueeze. The Polls against Obama reflect it...but yet Obama goes out and demonizes the people...and expects accolades for his lack of forsight/brillience....and then pouts like a petulant child.

Ever wonder WHY the only people Obama is giving speeches to lately are YOUNG college students?

Because he KNOWS he has lost support elsewhere. He figures he can hoodwink the young people that have NO LIFE EXPERIENCE.

The NYT tends right a lot. Isn't that the excuse? Or is it, what choice do people have, Sarah Palin (ha-ha)? Or, things aren't as bad as people think. Obama jsut appointed a commission to stick it to the oil companies. Or, people don't like him because he's black.
Whatever, the k00ks will find something. They are like drug addicts--they don't have a problem. It's everyone else.

The people aren't buying the bullsqueeze. The Polls against Obama reflect it...but yet Obama goes out and demonizes the people...and expects accolades for his lack of forsight/brillience....and then pouts like a petulant child.

Ever wonder WHY the only people Obama is giving speeches to lately are YOUNG college students?

Because he KNOWS he has lost support elsewhere. He figures he can hoodwink the young people that have NO LIFE EXPERIENCE.

Voters under 25 were his strongest base, outside of the black community. So he goes back to them. But they are notoriously fickle too.

Voters under 25 were his strongest base, outside of the black community. So he goes back to them. But they are notoriously fickle too.

And little do they know that when he talks about TAXING the rich? HE is talking about torpedoing THIER FUTURES...

Heres the poop.................

If a person is sincere about more and more Americans becomming poor and watching the disappearance of prosperity for those Americans who wish to persue it.....then Obama is definately your man.

If a person is sincere about more and more Americans becomming poor and watching the disappearance of prosperity for those Americans who wish to persue it.....then Obama is definately your man.

We need more of your photoshop jobs. Just sayin'

Like, most of what Obama ran off is not even in your link and more than that it says "stalled" for half the shit he has already failed to do...

ending torture, the wars, homeland security and bringing the parties together was some of the big stuff Obama ran off... Most the stuff Obama has done is so pointless and irrelevant in today’s world it hurts my eyes seeing you "flaunt it" as an accomplishment.

I can make a bigger list on important issues alone where Obama is just like or more "hardcore" than that neocon Bush.

Can you show where it was because of the PRESIDENT that the things you want done weren't done. He's gotta have backup and on many of the things he wanted to do, he was stopped by an obstructionist GnOP and some Dems that went along with them. You want more done, the President needs more Democrats to back him up.
Ain't gonna happen. Dems want to get reelected. obama's agenda is essentially dead.

And this is what Obama is offering. He is out right now *BEGGING* for 4 more years to complete his task to fundamentally DESTROY the United States as WE have known it.

We need more of your photoshop jobs. Just sayin'

So Rabbi.........Im gearing up for the upcoming election season and am trying to decide which gay MSPAINT campaign slogan to go with??

What do you think?

This.............

Barack-Obama-Campaign-Logo.png

Or this one.............

Image-HopeAndChange-s-1.jpg

Either one nails it with a bullseye for sure........just trying to figure which one to go with. Or....should I come up with some more examples?? Anyway.......I think I nailed the limpwristed pink car in the top one.

And this is what Obama is offering. He is out right now *BEGGING* for 4 more years to complete his task to fundamentally DESTROY the United States as WE have known it.

It's really become pathetic watching him today. He knows he is going DOWN. thank our lucky stars.

Rabbi bro..........I gotta come up with something.........I think......that captures the cruel irony of fcukkedupedness that came with the Obama election/elation and all the fail that followed. Think about it........millions out there were convinced that this guy was going to pay their mortgage and make their car payments. I gotta find a way to convey that level of laughable.

He said the budget was "fairly radical".

The OP has completely exaggerated Obama's words.

FYI: Making the largest cuts to Medicare in the program's history is not "fairly" radical, it is extremely radical.

Obama has no nerve. He refuses to fight.

The GOP is going to give seniors vouchers that will only cover a portion of their care. This isn't just insane, it is a death panel. Obama should tell the truth. He is sugar coating it. The Left needs a leader with courage. This guy is Republican Lite.

Welcome to the Bush Tax cuts. We have been in a crisis ever since. The GOP is lying when they say we cannot afford to care for our seniors. They could just as easily say we can't afford all the wars and the military bases all over the globe and the subsidies to faceless transnationals who ship jobs overseas. They have chosen to help huge transnationals over American seniors. If they shifted a portion of the corporate welfare - of the endless subsidies -- they could fund Medicare. I cannot believe people are being fooled by this.

(wow)

Obama just wants to go back to the Clinton rates, when the country was financially healthy and there was surplus.

Wow.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back