Horrible… Obama to Young People: “The Republicans Are Radical… Their Vision Is Radica

Of course he's up there lying through his teeth. He's a politician. They all lie. They all have a Masters Degree in lying. I have to admit he's pretty flamboyant when he throws his whoppers out there.

He's running for POTUS again what better reason the lie??

I'm sure whoever runs against him is gonna lie just as well.

Or HER teeth....

political-pictures-michele-bachmann-crazy1_43760.jpg

:eusa_pray:
OMG, those eyes. Madness personified.

Yeah. The GOP has a lock on crazy broads, right??
mckinney-731141-300x233.jpg

I guess you can't take the COMMUNITY AGITATOR out of him even as President. total disgrace. you all who voted for him should be ASHAMED

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, April 21, 2011, 5:03 AM
Worst. President. Ever.
The most radical far left president in American history yesterday told an audience of (unemployed?) young Americans that, “Republicans are radical…. Their vision is radical.”
Via The Blaze:
YouTube - Obama Calls GOP Budget 'radical, Not Courageous'

He also told the (unemployed?) kids that Republicans will reduce the deficit “on your backs.”
What a horrible leader.

Barack Obama is the biggest spender in the history of earth. He tripled the deficit in one year, he increased the debt by nearly $4 trillion in two years and Obama and democrats increased the budget by $1 trillion in the three years.

read the rest and comments.
Horrible… Obama to Young People: “The Republicans Are Radical… Their Vision Is Radical” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

As a "lecturer", he has no class.

Hey! Outstanding political philosophy there! No compromise, no quarter. That's the way to get things done in a hurry! Ask Mussolini! He'd agree if he wasn't killed at the hands of his own people.

Not a big believer in a democratic system of government, are ya?

That's called "principle." You should try it sometime.
The GOP was elected to do a job. That job means major cuts in the budget. They would be betraying their constituents going back to them with anything else.
With S&P threatening to downgrade US debt it cannot be "business as usual." That should have been the USS Cole of the U.S budget.
Your "principles" had the House stop ALL legislative action until the Bush tax cuts were extended. ALL legislative action to coddle the rich?!? Tell me how this can be seen as responsible?

The greatness of the American system of governance comes from compromise. The entire Constitution is based on compromise. It would never had been drafted, let alone ratified had it not been for compromise.

What you and your ilk want is one party rule and no debate, no compromise. Highly un-American. Why do you hate America so much?

You're kidding right? Wasn't it the Dems that locked out the GOP while they had filibuster-proof majorities? And what great legislation came from that?

btw, didn't Obama sign the legislation extending the tax cuts?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvhX1E8PBa8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - CNN: Obama agrees to extend Bush tax cuts[/ame]

Forget for a minute left or right. Just give me a list of what he promised and what he has done. It is a REAL short list. Hope and change, well I hope for a change. Obama has set the country back 50 years, just a guess, it could be more.

PolitiFact | Tracking politicians' promises

Like, most of what Obama ran off is not even in your link and more than that it says "stalled" for half the shit he has already failed to do...

ending torture, the wars, homeland security and bringing the parties together was some of the big stuff Obama ran off... Most the stuff Obama has done is so pointless and irrelevant in today’s world it hurts my eyes seeing you "flaunt it" as an accomplishment.

I can make a bigger list on important issues alone where Obama is just like or more "hardcore" than that neocon Bush.

Can you show where it was because of the PRESIDENT that the things you want done weren't done. He's gotta have backup and on many of the things he wanted to do, he was stopped by an obstructionist GnOP and some Dems that went along with them. You want more done, the President needs more Democrats to back him up.

Shocking...just shocking! He called the Budget Munster's budget "radical" :eek: The horror of it all. I'm sure that if a Democrat were to introduce a purely ideological budget...the Republicans would be MUCH more respectful, right? {snicker}

You mean Obama's budget aren't "ideological?" I never realized that destroying this country wasn't ideological.

When you are approaching the issue from the ridiculous position that the President of the United States is out to "destroy" it, there is no point in trying to discuss it. :rolleyes:

When you are approaching the issue from the ridiculous position that the President of the United States is out to "destroy" it, there is no point in trying to discuss it. :rolleyes:

ROFL! What's ridiculous about it? All the empirical evidence supports that position.

ROFL! What's ridiculous about it? All the empirical evidence supports that position.

No there isn't and you are being ridiculous.

I think Bush was one of the worst Presidents we ever had, but I don't think for a second that his goal was to destroy America. It was the unfortunate result of his policies that our economy was destroyed, but I don't think it was his original intent.

I'm sure President Obama would have preferred to walk into a surplus like his predecessor did, but he did not have that luxury. President Obama's policies on the other hand, brought us back from the brink of a depression and is growing our economy. Do you not recall that we were losing 700,000 jobs a month when he took office?

Please name the policies enacted by this President that you think are destroying this country.

Like, most of what Obama ran off is not even in your link and more than that it says "stalled" for half the shit he has already failed to do...

ending torture, the wars, homeland security and bringing the parties together was some of the big stuff Obama ran off... Most the stuff Obama has done is so pointless and irrelevant in today’s world it hurts my eyes seeing you "flaunt it" as an accomplishment.

I can make a bigger list on important issues alone where Obama is just like or more "hardcore" than that neocon Bush.

Can you show where it was because of the PRESIDENT that the things you want done weren't done. He's gotta have backup and on many of the things he wanted to do, he was stopped by an obstructionist GnOP and some Dems that went along with them. You want more done, the President needs more Democrats to back him up.

You're kidding, right? Obama had a filibuster-proof majority for two whole years. And he couldn't get shit done? And this is the GOP's fault how?

No there isn't and you are being ridiculous.

I'm not being the slightest bit ridiculous. Obama has this country headed down the road to financial insolvency. He has submitted budgets every year with over $1.5 trillion in deficit spending, and he plans to continue this level of irresponsible spending. IN fact, he wants even more spending. His healthcare bill is another vast assault on the taxpayers.

I think Bush was one of the worst Presidents we ever had, but I don't think for a second that his goal was to destroy America. It was the unfortunate result of his policies that our economy was destroyed, but I don't think it was his original intent.

That's because Bush was obviously merely a boob. However, Obama has said he want's to "fundamentally transform this nation." His vast orgy of spending is intentional.

I'm sure President Obama would have preferred to walk into a surplus like his predecessor did, but he did not have that luxury. President Obama's policies on the other hand, brought us back from the brink of a depression and is growing our economy. Do you not recall that we were losing 700,000 jobs a month when he took office?

Obama was not required to spend all the TARP money or add another $800 billion to the deficit with his "stimulus" bill or another $1 trillion with his healthcare bill. This has been the slowest recovery we have ever experienced since the Great Depression.

The economy will recover if the government just leaves it alone. Obama has prolonged the recession, not shortened it.

Please name the policies enacted by this President that you think are destroying this country.

Done.

I guess you can't take the COMMUNITY AGITATOR out of him even as President. total disgrace. you all who voted for him should be ASHAMED

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, April 21, 2011, 5:03 AM
Worst. President. Ever.
The most radical far left president in American history yesterday told an audience of (unemployed?) young Americans that, “Republicans are radical…. Their vision is radical.”
Via The Blaze:
YouTube - Obama Calls GOP Budget 'radical, Not Courageous'

He also told the (unemployed?) kids that Republicans will reduce the deficit “on your backs.”
What a horrible leader.

Barack Obama is the biggest spender in the history of earth. He tripled the deficit in one year, he increased the debt by nearly $4 trillion in two years and Obama and democrats increased the budget by $1 trillion in the three years.

read the rest and comments.
Horrible… Obama to Young People: “The Republicans Are Radical… Their Vision Is Radical” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit
How dare that secret Muslim Kenyan born half Black terrorist sympathizer say anything disparaging against the GOP! What gall! What sand!

We White Tea Party types NEED TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!

hello, Pot? It's the Kettle again. You're black.

Pretty much, and we need to take it back while there's time to fix it

What's ridiculous is the idea that a political party that depends on the support of the American people for its success would consciously go out to 'destroy' the country and thus, in the process, destroy any support FROM the American people that that party had or would have in the future.

Think before you post.

The Republicans have voted almost unanimously for a budget that may very well be the most unpopular budget ever passed by a major political party in modern history.

That is radical.

Don't forget folks, this man is the GREAT UNITER

It's impossible to unite those who refuse to negotiate. When you take tax increases off the table as part of the solution, then it is obvious where the problem lies. The funny thing is that the tax increases needed to resolve the revenue problem will effect everyone, not just those evil rich people that the Republican Party will defend to their own detriment.

Now I know most of you are going to come back and tell me that taxing every single person in the US at 100% wouldn't be enough. Yea, I exaggerated, but this is what most of you do all the time. The fact is that raising taxes "is" part of the solution. Cutting spending is the other part, and without both, we will never get close to a balanced budget, and the deficit will continue to increase out of control.

What's ridiculous is the idea that a political party that depends on the support of the American people for its success would consciously go out to 'destroy' the country and thus, in the process, destroy any support FROM the American people that that party had or would have in the future.

Think before you post.

There's nothing ridiculous about that. Obama simply lies. Furthermore, his base is composed of people who want to destroy America. However, there is a vast mass of fools that he hornswoggled into voting for him.

However, the more obvious Obama's agenda becomes, the more of his support he destroys.

The Republicans have voted almost unanimously for a budget that may very well be the most unpopular budget ever passed by a major political party in modern history.

That is radical.

A $1.7 deficit isn't radical, but a $60 billion cut in spending is?

Yeah, right.

Liberal delusions are too absurd for words to describe.

It's impossible to unite those who refuse to negotiate. When you take tax increases off the table as part of the solution, then it is obvious where the problem lies. The funny thing is that the tax increases needed to resolve the revenue problem will effect everyone, not just those evil rich people that the Republican Party will defend to their own detriment.

Now I know most of you are going to come back and tell me that taxing every single person in the US at 100% wouldn't be enough. Yea, I exaggerated, but this is what most of you do all the time. The fact is that raising taxes "is" part of the solution. Cutting spending is the other part, and without both, we will never get close to a balanced budget, and the deficit will continue to increase out of control.

You have posted the logic of the parasite.

No matter how much money we send to Washington, Congress can spend it and then spend 5 times more. Making promises is easy. Saying "no" to people is unpopular and difficult. Giving these professional deadbeats more of our hard earned money is pure idiocy.

Liberal delusions are too absurd for words to describe.

Hey, the Obama said it WAS radical so therefore it must be.
And don't forget, Durbin also said to call Republicans EXTREMEST, so guess what they are being called by their faithful sheep.

It's like they can't think for themselves, they have to be LED.

Forum List

Back