Hopefully this will become nationwide soon

LAUSD requiring ethnic studies for graduation

By 2019, every Los Angeles Unified School District high school student will need to take a class in ethnic studies to graduate.

The LAUSD board voted 6-1 on Tuesday to require the courses and increase ethnic studies classes as hundreds of students rallied outside the district's downtown headquarters, shouting "We won!"

LAUSD requiring ethnic studies for graduation 89.3 KPCC

Why?

When they really taught in school, all this crap was part of the WORLD HISTORY course... PC and the desire for brainwashing by the subversives that were able to take over the education system in this country has done away with a once interesting topic!

Multiculturalism always fails. The society tries to be inclusive. Turns tribal and the parts get further apart and more antagonistic. They end in endless war against one another. Our future is Afghanistan with pavement.

Yep, we're already heading that way. It's not going to be good.
Immigrants in the past came here to become Americans. A lot of immigrants today want to be anything but American. I've watched it go down hill for years

I agree. A lot of bigoted white wingers are dragging us down.

Multiculturalism always fails. The society tries to be inclusive. Turns tribal and the parts get further apart and more antagonistic. They end in endless war against one another. Our future is Afghanistan with pavement.

Immigrants in the past came here to become Americans. A lot of immigrants today want to be anything but American. I've watched it go down hill for years

Go to Ferguson, talking about dragging you down!

Yep, an ignorant, trigger-happy white winger started the whole mess.

Multiculuralism in America is a fact, and the fact it is will be only magnified as America grows more diverse and darker.
Hell, you'd think we might have learned that "multiculturalism" forced at the receiving end of some weapon doesn't work all that well and we would have changed since the first settlers implemented the plan to force the indigent peoples to accept "multiculturalism"?

It would be fascinating to be able to read your mind and follow what must be a uniquely labyrinthine trail of logic from near genocide to "multiculturalism". Really? You don't know that the objective of American policy was to drive Native Americans off of land "needed" by white settlers? And that that goal is basically the opposite of the multicultural ideal?

Which land was it that the nomadic tribes were driven from? The land was empty and no indian tribe ever considered that they owned it.

My Lord....The scary thing is (such is the nature of "History Class" in America) I think you actually believe that load of Bull. I'm not even going to try to argue with you, once these lies take hold they are ensconced as cultural truths. I feel compelled though to post a contrarian view, however futile.

"By conservative estimates, the population of the United states prior to European contact was greater than 12 million. Four centuries later, the count was reduced by 95% to 237 thousand.
In 1493, when Columbus returned to the Hispaniola, he quickly implemented policies of slavery and mass extermination of the Taino population of the Caribbean. Within three years, five million were dead. Las Casas, the primary historian of the Columbian era, writes of many accounts of the horrors that the Spanish colonists inflicted upon the indigenous population: hanging them en mass, hacking their children into pieces to be used as dog feed, and other horrid cruelties. The works of Las Casas are often omitted from popular American history books and courses because Columbus is considered a hero by many, even today.

Mass killing did not cease, however, after Columbus departed. Expansion of the European colonies led to similar genocides. "Indian Removal" policy was put into action to clear the land for white settlers. Methods for the removal included slaughter of villages by the military and also biological warfare. High death rates resulted from forced marches to relocate the Indians.

The Removal Act of 1830 set into motion a series of events which led to the "Trail of Tears" in 1838, a forced march of the Cherokees, resulting in the destruction of most of the Cherokee population." The concentration of American Indians in small geographic areas, and the scattering of them from their homelands, caused increased death, primarily because of associated military actions, disease, starvation, extremely harsh conditions during the moves, and the resulting destruction of ways of life.

During American expansion into the western frontier, one primary effort to destroy the Indian way of life was the attempts of the U.S. government to make farmers and cattle ranchers of the Indians. In addition, one of the most substantial methods was the premeditated destructions of flora and fauna which the American Indians used for food and a variety of other purposes. We now also know that the Indians were intentionally exposed to smallpox by Europeans. The discovery of gold in California, early in 1848, prompted American migration and expansion into the west. The greed of Americans for money and land was rejuvenated with the Homestead Act of 1862. In California and Texas there was blatant genocide of Indians by non-Indians during certain historic periods. In California, the decrease from about a quarter of a million to less than 20,000 is primarily due to the cruelties and wholesale massacres perpetrated by the miners and early settlers."

By 2019, every Los Angeles Unified School District high school student will need to take a class in ethnic studies to graduate.

The LAUSD board voted 6-1 on Tuesday to require the courses and increase ethnic studies classes as hundreds of students rallied outside the district's downtown headquarters, shouting "We won!"

Hate Whitey isn't just beloved of the left - it's the LAW..

teaching about other cultures is hate whites? You are a low iq jackanape

Yep, an ignorant, trigger-happy white winger started the whole mess.

And I see the usual BLACK THUG, that only minutes before, ON VIDEO, ROBBED a store! The THUGS from the THUGERY are here in USMB, and trying to distort that a black, scum bag, robber got what he deserved!

Hate Whitey isn't just beloved of the left - it's the LAW..

Guno calling someone ....."low IQ"......hold on ....

1324512.gif

It won't work. These kinds of programs never work. There just won't be any white kids in LAUSD. I don't know if there are any now. There's a high school a block away from me. Not one white is in that school. The students are fed a steady stream of resentment. Then they graduate unable to function even in their own cultures.

This will just further the Valley to split away from LAUSD.

This kind of shit explains why;

{
LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — The high school graduation rate in California ranks in the bottom half of all U.S. states, with the Los Angeles Unified School District’s own graduation rate well below the state’s, according to data released Tuesday.

New federal figures from the U.S. Department of Education ranked California 32nd out of 50 states in graduating high school students.

But LAUSD Superintendent John Deasy told KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO that even with his district’s rate of 64 percent — which is far below the state average — the number is gradually trending upward.}

Calif. Grad Rate In Bottom Half Of All US LAUSD 8217 s Even Lower CBS Los Angeles

I shit out more IQ points every morning than you ever had, Batshit.

Ethnic studies have been and continue to be a vehicle of institutional, anti-white racism, of the kind that filth like you spend their time here spreading.

Legitimate history always teaches of significant culture - what you seek to do is supplant the significant with the insignificant, and created racial strife in pursuit of your political goals.

Homeschool people. take them out of the little commie camps if you can

Yes, definitely isolate your kids from the real world. God forbid they learn something about places and cultures other than their own. BTW Stephanie, there is a whole big world out there, and most of it is actually pretty interesting. Maybe you should do a bit of traveling outside your little town.

I shit out more IQ points every morning than you ever had, Batshit.

Ethnic studies have been and continue to be a vehicle of institutional, anti-white racism, of the kind that filth like you spend their time here spreading.

Legitimate history always teaches of significant culture - what you seek to do is supplant the significant with the insignificant, and created racial strife in pursuit of your political goals.

:cuckoo:

If that went national I would homeschool for sure. Another reason I don't live in califassnia.

"Supporters say exposing students to the stories and cultures of other ethnicities promotes racial tolerance and teaches a more accurate version of the country's history.

“There is a saying: 'The real story of the hunter will be told when the lion and the buffalo get to write,'" said LAUSD board member George McKenna, co-sponsor of the resolution who represents South Los Angeles."

:clap::clap:
one of the most racial assholes here applauding racial tolerance?......hold on a second....

View attachment 34185

That's why my family is multiracial an my extended family is multicultural, I am only intolerant of geriatric racist crackers like you and your ilk harry
The use of cracker makes you a racist shit, shithead.

Homeschool people. take them out of the little commie camps if you can

You and your ilk are going to have very hard time in America

Commie crap? teaching about other cultures?

no wonder why you are becoming marginalized

“There is a saying: 'The real story of the hunter will be told when the lion and the buffalo get to write,"
You are a retard.

We learned all about ethnicities in biology decades ago when I was in school. There's your caucasions, negroes, asians, south americans, indians, shoot there were a whole bunch even back then. They stopped doing that?

You bet they stopped that ... You are supposed to call them Hispanics (or undocumented immigrants should it apply), Asian-Americans, African-Americans, Native Americans ... And Stupid Racist White People (whether or not it applies).

false the correct term is European American.

Forum List

Back