Hopefully this will become nationwide soon

As California becomes more diverse the blacks and hispanics will be trampled by asians and shoved to the side. With whites picking up the pieces.

Did you know Asians have to score 400 points higher than blacks and 300 points higher than Hispanics on the SAT to get into a lot of colleges (including Harvard).

"SAT scores are reported on a scale from 200-800, with additional subscores reported for the essay (ranging from 2-12) and for multiple-choice writing questions (on a 20-80 scale). Your scores tell college admissions staff how you did compared with other students who took the test. For example, if you scored close to the mean or average — about 500 on SAT critical reading and 500 on SAT mathematics — admissions staff would know that you scored as well as about half of the students who took the test nationally."

Seems like the requirements are getting more in line with diversity every day.

We learned all about ethnicities in biology decades ago when I was in school. There's your caucasions, negroes, asians, south americans, indians, shoot there were a whole bunch even back then. They stopped doing that?

"Supporters say exposing students to the stories and cultures of other ethnicities promotes racial tolerance and teaches a more accurate version of the country's history.

“There is a saying: 'The real story of the hunter will be told when the lion and the buffalo get to write,'" said LAUSD board member George McKenna, co-sponsor of the resolution who represents South Los Angeles."

:clap::clap:
one of the most racial assholes here applauding racial tolerance?......hold on a second....

View attachment 34185

That's why my family is multiracial an my extended family is multicultural, I am only intolerant of geriatric racist crackers like you and your ilk harry
are you going to be like your brother Lakota and not be able to prove what you just said about me?....
prove im a racist....
prove im a "cracker"......i bet im darker than your white ass....
and no...you are not only intolerant of geriatric racist crackers......you have specified "WHITE Christians" on the right .....quite a few times....

We learned all about ethnicities in biology decades ago when I was in school. There's your caucasions, negroes, asians, south americans, indians, shoot there were a whole bunch even back then. They stopped doing that?

You bet they stopped that ... You are supposed to call them Hispanics (or undocumented immigrants should it apply), Asian-Americans, African-Americans, Native Americans ... And Stupid Racist White People (whether or not it applies).

Multiculuralism in America is a fact, and the fact it is will be only magnified as America grows more diverse and darker.
Hell, you'd think we might have learned that "multiculturalism" forced at the receiving end of some weapon doesn't work all that well and we would have changed since the first settlers implemented the plan to force the indigent peoples to accept "multiculturalism"?
"WE" have "you" have not..
Obviously not. But it's all OK.

How about a class on the constitution instead...........so you dumb ass libs might actual know what it means............

Multi cultural classes................Figures it is in the liberal land of California.

Sad, isn't it, that some ethnicities are considered completely incapable of advancing themselves on a "level playing field" without some kind of discriminatory assistance from government? Apparently blacks and Hispanics are considered less capable than whites or Asians to learn simple reading, writing, and 'arithmetic without having some intervention on their behalf. Kind of like, they are totally incapable of acquiring "free" photo ID for the purpose of casting a vote, (although said ID is easily enough found when required to buy smokes or booze, or identifying themselves to collect that "free" public assistance check.)

Good !!!

All those Mexicans that make up most of the Los Angeles School District can learn that white people built America and created the greatest country the world has ever seen !! :beer:

"Supporters say exposing students to the stories and cultures of other ethnicities promotes racial tolerance and teaches a more accurate version of the country's history.

“There is a saying: 'The real story of the hunter will be told when the lion and the buffalo get to write,'" said LAUSD board member George McKenna, co-sponsor of the resolution who represents South Los Angeles."

one of the most racial assholes here applauding racial tolerance?......hold on a second....

View attachment 34185

That's why my family is multiracial an my extended family is multicultural, I am only intolerant of geriatric racist crackers like you and your ilk harry

Bull shit, you've made it perfectly clear you hate white people in general, and you despise Christians. You're the single biggest racist on this board, and if it were up to me you would long ago been removed and sent on your way.
The only thing good about you being here now is knowing how butthurt you are about what happened on Nov. 4th.
Karma is going to have a visit to your door any day now, and if I were you I would be praying my ass off to whatever god you worship.

Good !!!

All those Mexicans that make up most of the Los Angeles School District can learn that white people built America and created the greatest country the world has ever seen !! :beer:
NOT part of the indoctrination, dude. Sorry to disappoint.

I'm being sarcastic, but my point is that white students are in the minority and at some point they will have to start using the same methods that blacks and Hispanics have used in order to force their way.

View attachment 34185

Bull shit, you've made it perfectly clear you hate white people in general, and you despise Christians. You're the single biggest racist on this board, and if it were up to me you would long ago been removed and sent on your way.
The only thing good about you being here now is knowing how butthurt you are about what happened on Nov. 4th.
Karma is going to have a visit to your door any day now, and if I were you I would be praying my ass off to whatever god you worship.
Gunos "god".......

browning-of-america.jpg
It looks like some here find that to be a horrible picture.

Multiculuralism in America is a fact, and the fact it is will be only magnified as America grows more diverse and darker.
Hell, you'd think we might have learned that "multiculturalism" forced at the receiving end of some weapon doesn't work all that well and we would have changed since the first settlers implemented the plan to force the indigent peoples to accept "multiculturalism"?

It would be fascinating to be able to read your mind and follow what must be a uniquely labyrinthine trail of logic from near genocide to "multiculturalism". Really? You don't know that the objective of American policy was to drive Native Americans off of land "needed" by white settlers? And that that goal is basically the opposite of the multicultural ideal?

Multiculturalism always fails. The society tries to be inclusive. Turns tribal and the parts get further apart and more antagonistic. They end in endless war against one another. Our future is Afghanistan with pavement.

Multiculturalism always fails. The society tries to be inclusive. Turns tribal and the parts get further apart and more antagonistic. They end in endless war against one another. Our future is Afghanistan with pavement.

Yep, we're already heading that way. It's not going to be good.
Immigrants in the past came here to become Americans. A lot of immigrants today want to be anything but American. I've watched it go down hill for years

It would be fascinating to be able to read your mind and follow what must be a uniquely labyrinthine trail of logic from near genocide to "multiculturalism". Really? You don't know that the objective of American policy was to drive Native Americans off of land "needed" by white settlers? And that that goal is basically the opposite of the multicultural ideal?

Which land was it that the nomadic tribes were driven from? The land was empty and no indian tribe ever considered that they owned it.

Yep, we're already heading that way. It's not going to be good.
Immigrants in the past came here to become Americans. A lot of immigrants today want to be anything but American. I've watched it go down hill for years

Sadly ethnic studies have replaced geography and world history. Students are lectured (they can't read) on ethnicity but not where in the world these ethnicities come from. The students pay attention when their ethnicity is the subject and ignore everyone else. This only reinforces their feelings of tribalism.

Good !!!

All those Mexicans that make up most of the Los Angeles School District can learn that white people bu!! :beer:
ilt America and created the greatest country the world has ever seen

"All those Mexicans" might also learn that a big chunk of the "greatest country the world has ever seen" was (there's no other way to put it) stolen from their forebears, thanks mainly to James Polk. Polk campaigned for the Presidency partly on the expansion of U.S. territory into Mexico. And on inauguration night he told his Secretary of the Navy one of his priorities was getting California from Mexico one way or another. This was a popular goal for Americans and had great support in the media of the day. In 1845 an editorial in the "Democratic Review" said "it is "Our manifest destiny to overspread the continent ...for the free development of our yearly multiplying millions." In 1847 The "Congressional Globe" said: "...We must march from ocean to ocean....We must march from Texas straight to the Pacific ocean....It is the destiny of the white race, it is the destiny of the Anglo-Saxon Race."

So from 1846 to 1848 the Army fought Mexico not just enforcing Polk's new Texas border at the Rio Grande but "capturing Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, and California (as well as marching as far as Mexico City.)" More complete history here.

To the victor goes the spoils and the world is the way it is because of that truism. That doesn't mean that when History is taught it's okay to romanticize and "whitewash" it. California, in it's Ethnicity classes will have some hard truths to tell.

Pre-Polk Mexico
w44.jpg

Forum List

Back