Hopefully this will become nationwide soon

Multiculuralism in America is a fact, and the fact it is will be only magnified as America grows more diverse and darker.
Hell, you'd think we might have learned that "multiculturalism" forced at the receiving end of some weapon doesn't work all that well and we would have changed since the first settlers implemented the plan to force the indigent peoples to accept "multiculturalism"?
"WE" have "you" have not..
Obviously not. But it's all OK.
yes it is obvious "you" have not changed and yes it is OK because people need an example of stupidity and racism

There are complaints that all the photographs of the early days of space exploration show only white men. The old photographs should be altered to depict blacks, hispanics and women in the spacr program so the team reflects America rather than what really happened.

Didn't a muslim just say that Neil Armstrong converted to islam and claimed the moon for allah?

Homeschool people. take them out of the little commie camps if you can

Yes, definitely isolate your kids from the real world. God forbid they learn something about places and cultures other than their own. BTW Stephanie, there is a whole big world out there, and most of it is actually pretty interesting. Maybe you should do a bit of traveling outside your little town.

shut up, I worked in a grade school for Four years up until last year. don't lecture me
When I went to school we had to pass the Constitution in eight grade to continue onto ninth.

Homeschool people. take them out of the little commie camps if you can

Yes, definitely isolate your kids from the real world. God forbid they learn something about places and cultures other than their own. BTW Stephanie, there is a whole big world out there, and most of it is actually pretty interesting. Maybe you should do a bit of traveling outside your little town.
Home schooled kids are better educated from everything I've seen. Kids have to still pass the state standards. here there is a very good program that works with parents and kids, most of it done online.

shut up, I worked in a grade school for Four years up until last year. don't lecture me
When I went to school we had to pass the Constitution in eight grade to continue onto ninth.

It hasn't changed THAT much, you had to pass the Constitution to move on, now children have to PISS on the Constitution to move on..

It's the brave new world of Obamunism!

Good !!!

All those Mexicans that make up most of the Los Angeles School District can learn that white people built America and created the greatest country the world has ever seen !! :beer:
false it was not just white people who built America !
One does not counter a lack of ethnic teaching with hatred and agendas.

It is a sure thing that the alleged 'ethnic learning' that is being offered by this or any school in the LA region will minimize the Caucasian contribution and will vilify what they do cover as evil 'whitey'.

It is true that it was not ONLY white people who build America, but the European was massively influential in America's creation, growth, and exceptional culture. My money is on the fact that the only contribution the Europeans will be credited with is colonization, bypassing over 200 years of contribution to science, medicine, sports, education, industry, and the economy.

Forum List

Back