Hope & Change

Record Poverty, Record Debt, Skyrocketing Food & Gas Prices, Massive Domestic Spying, NDAA, Open Borders, Racial Divisiveness, More War, and so on...

Seriously, is there really anyone left who still believes in the Supreme Leader's 'Hope & Change' shite?

Weird how conservatives live in a world of denial and bullshit. NEVER using critical thinking or HONESTY. If after 6 years of Obama we haven't been pulled up to where Clinton left US at, it's all Obama's fault, forget the 8 years of Dubya and record obstruction by the GOP

ONE policy conservatives have been on the correct side of history on the past 50 years? 100? 200?

"Hope & Change"

This refers to errant, failed conservative social and fiscal policies that manifested as a consequence of the Reagan and Bush years, policies that disadvantaged, and caused hardship for, millions of Americans: the failed policy of social conservatives hostile to the rights of Americans, the failed fiscal policy that placed undue hardship on America's middle class and working Americans.

Change represents ending the failed policies of the right, hope represents ending the hardship sustained by millions of Americans disadvantaged by failed conservative social and fiscal dogma.
Hmm, there is more dependence today than the day Obama took office, presumably the depth of GOP "failure."
Debt is significantly higher than under the "failed" policies
Household income is lower
Household wealth is lower
More people are unemployed or underemployed
Income inequality is greater.

Yeah, if the GOP policies were failures I'd like more of them.

STILL not honest huh Bubba? Yes, after Dubya created a bubble in the economy and then it popped, we aren't up top where Clinton left US and it's Obama's fault? lol'

Hint no SERIOUS economist thinks Dubya's policies stopped Jan 2009!

DEC 2007

The Economic Consequences of Mr. Bush

The next president will have to deal with yet another crippling legacy of George W. Bush: the economy. A Nobel laureate, Joseph E. Stiglitz, sees a generation-long struggle to recoup.

The Economic Consequences of Mr. Bush Vanity Fair

FACTS on Dubya s great recession US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Weird after 8 years of Dubya/GOP 'job creator' policies, why didn't the US boom? lol

Besides giving US 2 UNFUNDED wars (while gutting revenues), 2 UNFUNDED tax cuts (funding means more revenues or budget cuts) and UNFUNDED Medicare expansion, what was Dubya's highlights?

Oh right he ALLOWED 9/11 to happen, then went to a war on false premises WHILE losing over 1,00,000+ jobs in 8 years, NOT counting the 4+ million lost in 2009 thanks to his policies!

Feb 2009 Obama first month, 110,699,000 PRIVATE sector jobs in the US. Today OVER 117,221,000. Hmm. how horrible

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

FACTS on Dubya's great recession

FACTS on Dubya s great recession US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Dadtothree, moron to everyone else.

This thread IS NOT ABOUT BUSH.

Post on topic if you can and set a good example for your kids for once in your life

What year did you get out of prison again?
Before my children who are now grown were born.

Back to ignore troll

Pointing out your hypocrisy bothers you? Good.
No hypocrisy, you lying bitch.
Gramps is a fine example. He screwed up. He realized it. He's admitted it here. He's gone on to build a fine business, marry, have children and be a contributing member of society.
Remind me what you've done besides indulge your sins.

The only thing he contributes in carbon dioxide

Looking back, I think the whole "change" thing meant different things to two groups of people.

The segment of lower income people who feel it's up to the government to improve their lives regardless of the costs just looked at it as an opportunity for that to happen. Obama was going to come in and play Robin Hood, punish all those mean rich people who don't deserve their wealth, and that will improve my life. Pretty basic.

The other group consists of people who are more politically engaged and want to "change", "fundamentally transform" and "re-make" America into a Euro-social democracy with a far more authoritarian central bureaucracy. Some are willing to admit it, some are not.

It was a little early. There are still too many people who don't want to see this country become a Euro-social democracy. But the trajectory is pretty clear, and I suspect this era will be viewed as the time the country began to turn in that direction.

There are more and more people here who want professional politicians and the federal bureaucracy to have more and more control over their lives. Individualism is on the way out, collectivism is on the way in. Enjoy.

I hope that I will be able to get health insurance
I hope that I don't lose my job
I hope that my 401k retirement plan recovers
I hope that gays will be accepted more in our society
I hope that we kill that son of a bitch bin Laden
I hope the American auto industry doesn't collapse

Yea....its working

Our economy is headed for Depression....we need a change
I'm sick of failed Republican nation building.....we need a change
I am embarassed that my country would engage in torture....we need a change
I am tired of not enforcing environmental and employment regulations....we need a change
We need to start to acknowledge the rights of gays....we need a change
Our healtcare system ignores millions of Americans....we need a change
Here's your change:
Our economy is headed for Euro-stagnation. Thanks for the change!
We have failed Democrat nation building. Thanks for the change!
I am embarassed that my country would engage in assassinating its own citizens. Thanks for the change!
I hope I have a 401k retirement plan after I'm moved to part time. Thanks for the change!
I hope that Christians will be accepted more in society. Thanks for the change!
I hope that we kill ISIS and all the other terrorist groups that have emerged since bin Laden. Thanks for the change!
I hope the American insurnace industry doesnt collapse.Thanks for the change!

Yeah, its a total clusterfuck.

Looking back, I think the whole "change" thing meant different things to two groups of people.

The segment of lower income people who feel it's up to the government to improve their lives regardless of the costs just looked at it as an opportunity for that to happen. Obama was going to come in and play Robin Hood, punish all those mean rich people who don't deserve their wealth, and that will improve my life. Pretty basic.

The other group consists of people who are more politically engaged and want to "change", "fundamentally transform" and "re-make" America into a Euro-social democracy with a far more authoritarian central bureaucracy. Some are willing to admit it, some are not.

It was a little early. There are still too many people who don't want to see this country become a Euro-social democracy. But the trajectory is pretty clear, and I suspect this era will be viewed as the time the country began to turn in that direction.

There are more and more people here who want professional politicians and the federal bureaucracy to have more and more control over their lives. Individualism is on the way out, collectivism is on the way in. Enjoy.
Essentially people all over the economic strata were looking for someone to take care of them. Maybe that meant bigger payouts to welfare people. Maybe that meant forgiveness on student loans. Maybe that meant free medical care. But people voted for free shit. Now they're shocked they're getting stuck with the bill from someone else.

Yea....its working

I am tired of not enforcing environmental and employment regulations....we need a change
Here's your change:
I am embarassed that my country would engage in assassinating its own citizens. Thanks for the change!
I hope I have a 401k retirement plan after I'm moved to part time. Thanks for the change!
I hope that we kill ISIS and all the other terrorist groups that have emerged since bin Laden. Thanks for the change!

Oh NOOOOooooooooo :ack-1:

Rabbi is threatening STAGNATION again!

Yea....its working

Here's your change:

It isnt a threat, Nutjobber. Growth has been a tepid 3% or less this entire recovery. Household income is lower than when Obama took office, except the very rich who of course support Democrats. The majority of people in this country dont believe the recession ever ended. Take it up with them.

Yea....its working

Here's your change:

It isnt a threat, Nutjobber. Growth has been a tepid 3% or less this entire recovery. Household income is lower than when Obama took office, except the very rich who of course support Democrats. The majority of people in this country dont believe the recession ever ended. Take it up with them.

Yea.....still waiting on your STAGNATION prediction after six years

3% is "tepid" show a recent six year period with higher growth
There has been $26 TRILLION of personal wealth added since Obama took office

Some "stagnation"

Yea....its working

Here's your change:

Some "stagnation"
It is the slowest growth out of a recession on record.
Personal wealth went exclusively to the top 1%, the people you claim are Republicans. The average American is worse off today than the day Bush left office.
How I miss that guy!

Here's your change:

Some "stagnation"
Personal wealth went exclusively to the top 1%, the people you claim are Republicans. The average American is worse off today than the day Bush left office.
How I miss that guy!

Personal wealth went exclusively to the top 1%, the people you claim are Republicans

Damn Rabbi, when you are right, you are right

Can I take this as your admission that we need a redistribution of wealth?

Here's your change:

Some "stagnation"
How I miss that guy!

Personal wealth went exclusively to the top 1%, the people you claim are Republicans

No. As usual you draw the wrong conclusion.
The correct conclusion is the Democrat economic policies are complete failures and hurt the poor and middle class.
Vote GOP or don't vote at all.

Weird after 8 years of Dubya/GOP 'job creator' policies, why didn't the US boom? lol

Things were going well until the dumb ass lying idiot Democrats took over congress in 2007. Why do we have to constantly remind you libs of your failures? For example when GW tried 8 times to rein in Fannie and Freddie to avoid that meltdown why did dumb ass Democrats oppose him?

Some "stagnation"
How I miss that guy!

The correct conclusion is the Democrat economic policies are complete failures and hurt the poor and middle class.

Fucking A....Damn Democrats

We need to change their obstructive policies right NOW.........Living wage, increase capital gains tax, free healthcare

That will show those Dems!

Some "stagnation"
How I miss that guy!

We need to change their obstructive policies right NOW.........Living wage, increase capital gains tax, free healthcare

Rabbi Rules #2!
Every time. Every time.

Some "stagnation"
How I miss that guy!

Rabbi Rules #2!
Every time. Every time.

We'll make a Liberal out of you yet Rabbi

Here you are advocating income redistribution, living wage, capital gains increase all to make sure that more of that $26 trillion increase in wealth does not only go to the rich

All my years of preaching to you seems to bew paying off

How I miss that guy!

Rabbi Rules #2!
Every time. Every time.

Here you are advocating income redistribution, living wage, capital gains increase all to make sure that more of that $26 trillion increase in wealth does not only go to the rich

I see you have wealth envy, simple solution earn your own wealth instead of coveting other peoples.

Record Poverty, Record Debt, Skyrocketing Food & Gas Prices, Massive Domestic Spying, NDAA, Open Borders, Racial Divisiveness, More War, and so on...

Seriously, is there really anyone left who still believes in the Supreme Leader's 'Hope & Change' shite?

Weird how conservatives live in a world of denial and bullshit. NEVER using critical thinking or HONESTY. If after 6 years of Obama we haven't been pulled up to where Clinton left US at, it's all Obama's fault, forget the 8 years of Dubya and record obstruction by the GOP

ONE policy conservatives have been on the correct side of history on the past 50 years? 100? 200?

Obama/Bush? Don't see much of a difference. Obama merely continued most of Bush's policies. The only ones prospering in his mess, are the Wall Street Fatcats you and your fellow Communists/Progressives are supposed to despise. I find that to be such crazy irony. In your desperation in defending your Supreme Leader, you guys have gone from loony OWS whiners to Wall Street Bootlickers in an instant. You're by far the biggest hypocrites in the country. You're very disingenuous people.

The average American is suffering. The only thing your Supreme Leader has accomplished, is to make things so much worse for future generations. I also believe he's a criminal. He should have been Impeached for his awful IRS and NSA abuses. So to hell with him.

Last edited:

Rabbi Rules #2!
Every time. Every time.

I see you have wealth envy, simple solution earn your own wealth instead of coveting other peoples.

Earn your own wealth and contribute to the society that helped you do it

If $26 trillion in additional wealth went to our wealthiest like Rabbi complained about, why should we continue to give them tax breaks?

Rabbi Rules #2!
Every time. Every time.

Earn your own wealth and contribute to the society that helped you do it

If $26 trillion in additional wealth went to our wealthiest like Rabbi complained about, why should we continue to give them tax breaks?

The only ones prospering in your Supreme Leader's mess, are the Wall Street Fatcats you Communists/Progressives are supposed to despise. Pretty crazy irony, no? You guys went from loony OWS whiners to Wallstreet Bootlickers in an instant. It's proof you guys are getting desperate in defending your guy, The average American is suffering. And he's destroyed the futures of so many. It truly is 'Hope & Change' we shouldn't believe in.

Forum List

Back