Numbers: Some Up, Some Down

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Some interesting numbers are painting a vivid picture of the political landscape.....

1." President Obama's poll numbers are plummeting in deep-blue states, such as New York and California, with core liberal supporters who have stuck with him through thick and thin beginning to sour on his leadership.
The slipping support for Obama is most evident in a pair of recent surveys of Democratic strongholds. Just 39 percent of registered New York voters surveyed in a Marist College poll said Obama is doing an "excellent" or "good" job, down six points from June and the lowest level in the state since the beginning of his presidency.

Earlier this month, only 45 percent of California voters said they approved of how Obama was handling his job — a 5 percent decrease from June.

National polls also suggest a growing discontent."
Liberal base sours on Obama TheHill

But not all the numbers are pointing downwards....

2. "FNC celebrates a quarter with the most-watched primetime across the cable dial, while MSNBC slides below CNN in the demo

The average 1.79 million viewers between 8 p.m. and 11 p.m., Monday through Friday, gave FNC its first quarter atop the dial since the Iraq War broke out in 2003. Expanding that block by an hour, which includesGreta Van Susterenat 7 p.m., FNC was the most watched in primetime for the first time ever. And in the targeted demographic of adults 25-54, FNC was up 12 percent from the same period a year ago, with an average 313,000 viewers."
http://www.holhttp://www.hollywoodr...live-feed/fox-news-nabs-historic-cable-736624

'Some got to win, some got to lose
Good time Charlie's got the blues'
Waylon Jennings - Good Time Charlie's Got The Blues Lyrics | MetroLyrics

I seem to recall Fox (BOR) used to get 4 or 6 Million a night? 1.79 Million is a huge slip.You know why?

Cable News is dying out. 313,000 viewers? That's nothing!

You can read the same news online without being distracted by some beauty queen and actually learn something. Everybody knows this.

Then later, if you want the beauty queens, you can still find them on the Internet!

I seem to recall Fox (BOR) used to get 4 or 6 Million a night? 1.79 Million is a huge slip.You know why?

Cable News is dying out. 313,000 viewers? That's nothing!

You can read the same news online without being distracted by some beauty queen and actually learn something. Everybody knows this.

Then later, if you want the beauty queens, you can still find them on the Internet!

"....if you want the beauty queens, you can still find them on the Internet!"

I think I know where this is goin'....

Forum List

Back