Hope & Change

Obama-Bumper-Sticker.jpg

Sure, because Gramps McSame and Mittens were such good candidates, lol

ONE policy conservatives have been on the correct side of history the past 50 years? 100? 200? lol

Earn your own wealth and contribute to the society that helped you do it

If $26 trillion in additional wealth went to our wealthiest like Rabbi complained about, why should we continue to give them tax breaks?

The only ones prospering in your Supreme Leader's mess, are the Wall Street Fatcats you Communists/Progressives are supposed to despise. Pretty crazy irony, no? You guys went from loony OWS whiners to Wallstreet Bootlickers in an instant. It's proof you guys are getting desperate in defending your guy, The average American is suffering. And he's destroyed the futures of so many. It truly is 'Hope & Change' we shouldn't believe in.

I'm willing to raise the capital gains tax and force those fat cats to pay higher wages.....are you?

By fat cats are you referring to the millions of middle class Americans who have to pay capital gains on their investments?

Token amount compared to the tens of trillions held by the fat cats

Ha, you've been here for months boasting about record Wall Street profits. Wall Street Fatcats only got fatter during your guy's reign. Such crazy irony, considering you guys are supposed to hate those 'evil' Wall Street profits. But average Citizens are suffering. You Obamabots just can't be trusted. A couple years ago you were all whiny OWS wankas. Now most recently, you've become converted loyal Wall Street Bootlickers.

All that boasting daily about how much money your Dear Leader has made for the Fatcats. But I guess it's all you guys have left to boast about. So i do get your dishonesty & hypocrisy. But you can't be trusted.

Liberals have told so many lies pretty much anything they say now contradicts what they previously said.

You libs are all the same, where the fuck do you think the government gets its money? Yes from the rich now tell me again who paid for the infrastructure? Hello earth to libs check with lost and found maybe someone turned in your brains.

Gawwd you are a moron. You don't see how the tax burden has shifted FROM the richest to the middle class the past 30+ years with GOPers 'trickle down' BS?

tax-rate-decline-top-one-percent.gif

cb41.png

Snort another packet of concentrated liberal lies you will feel better.

Should be VERY easy to refute my FACTS if they were lies, why did you stick with opinions and insults instead of try to counter FACTS? Oh right, you don't have anything, lol

The world doesn't revolve around you, nobody is really interested in your so call facts no matter how large the font is.

If you can't use readily accepted FACTS in a debate, why aren't you just watching Faux 'News'? Why bother here if you want to live in a bubble Bubba?

Your so call facts are laughable, even when using all caps.

Got it, you live in the right world bubble and you will not let verifiable FACTS get in the way of your 'beliefs'...

^^^ unhinged, my work is done here.

Says the klown that can't use reason and logic OR honesty. I'm shocked

You are a liberal, top that insult I don't think you can.

Liberal? Kool.... And just ONE policy conservatives have EVER been on the correct side of history on in the US? Just one policy please? lol

Somehow the word partisan falls short of describing you. I didn't think it possible but you may be more liberal than Nancy Pelosi.

The only ones prospering in your Supreme Leader's mess, are the Wall Street Fatcats you Communists/Progressives are supposed to despise. Pretty crazy irony, no? You guys went from loony OWS whiners to Wallstreet Bootlickers in an instant. It's proof you guys are getting desperate in defending your guy, The average American is suffering. And he's destroyed the futures of so many. It truly is 'Hope & Change' we shouldn't believe in.

I'm willing to raise the capital gains tax and force those fat cats to pay higher wages.....are you?

By fat cats are you referring to the millions of middle class Americans who have to pay capital gains on their investments?

Ha, you've been here for months boasting about record Wall Street profits. Wall Street Fatcats only got fatter during your guy's reign. Such crazy irony, considering you guys are supposed to hate those 'evil' Wall Street profits. But average Citizens are suffering. You Obamabots just can't be trusted. A couple years ago you were all whiny OWS wankas. Now most recently, you've become converted loyal Wall Street Bootlickers.

All that boasting daily about how much money your Dear Leader has made for the Fatcats. But I guess it's all you guys have left to boast about. So i do get your dishonesty & hypocrisy. But you can't be trusted.

Liberals have told so many lies pretty much anything they say now contradicts what they previously said.

Stop projecting about conservatives, it makes you look even more ridiculous!

Gawwd you are a moron. You don't see how the tax burden has shifted FROM the richest to the middle class the past 30+ years with GOPers 'trickle down' BS?

tax-rate-decline-top-one-percent.gif

cb41.png

Should be VERY easy to refute my FACTS if they were lies, why did you stick with opinions and insults instead of try to counter FACTS? Oh right, you don't have anything, lol

The world doesn't revolve around you, nobody is really interested in your so call facts no matter how large the font is.

If you can't use readily accepted FACTS in a debate, why aren't you just watching Faux 'News'? Why bother here if you want to live in a bubble Bubba?

Got it, ALL is have is the usual right wing noise NOT countered with VERIFIABLE facts or credible sources!

Got it, you live in the right world bubble and you will not let verifiable FACTS get in the way of your 'beliefs'...

Liberal? Kool.... And just ONE policy conservatives have EVER been on the correct side of history on in the US? Just one policy please? lol

Somehow the word partisan falls short of describing you. I didn't think it possible but you may be more liberal than Nancy Pelosi.

Nope, I'm a independent but HATE the fuckkking conservatives and their bullshit they have sold the last 40+ years.

Got it, ALL is have is the usual right wing noise NOT countered with VERIFIABLE facts or credible sources!

LOL you can't even speak, sober up.

Nope, I'm a independent but HATE the fuckkking conservatives and their bullshit they have sold the last 40+ years.

^^^ you finally said something funny lol.

Yeah, nothing worse than a loony OWS whiner boasting about record Wall Street profits. Such dishonest hypocrites. But it is all they have left to boast about i guess. It's desperation. The irony really is crazy. The Wall Street Fatcats they're supposed to despise, have actually been the only ones to prosper during their Dear Leader's reign. It's always fun calling the old OWS loons on their hypocrisy. I never miss an opportunity to do it.

Yeah, nothing worse than a loony OWS whiner boasting about record Wall Street profits. Such dishonest hypocrites. But it is all they have left to boast about i guess. It's desperation. The irony really is crazy. The Wall Street Fatcats they're supposed to despise, have actually been the only ones to prosper during their Dear Leader's reign. It's always fun calling the old OWS loons on their hypocrisy. I never miss an opportunity to do it.

The left doesn't care, you call them liars you call them hypocrites they just laugh and go back to worshiping Satan.

The left doesn't care, you call them liars you call them hypocrites they just laugh and go back to worshiping Satan.
Boy do you make conservatives look bad

Boy do you make conservatives look bad

Apparently you troll 24/7 do you even have a job?

Forum List

Back