Ebola

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
A potential case of ebola has been discovered in Texas. So liberals what did you say? We have nothing to worry about? That republicans are just scared. Well I have one thing to say to you. We fucking told your stupid asses this could happen and probably would, but instead you had to blow Obama and protect him. Maybe Obama should attend his briefings in the morning. Liberals own this if this epidemic is started here in the United states.

A potential case of ebola has been discovered in Texas. So liberals what did you say? We have nothing to worry about? That republicans are just scared. Well I have one thing to say to you. We fucking told your stupid asses this could happen and probably would, but instead you had to blow Obama and protect him. Maybe Obama should attend his briefings in the morning. Liberals own this if this epidemic is started here in the United states.

I stated this on here. I have stated this to my peers that Nigerian immigration is dangerous. They are heavily affiliated (the northern region) with extremists. Many of them join our armies to gain scholarship only - and many of them have ties to muslim extremists. Yet, I was accused of being a bigot.

West Africans including those from Liberia and Nigeria pose security threats. Liberians pose health threats as well as will increase crime. Nigerians pose a terrorist threat. Just evaluate boko haram and how their own army couldnt contain them.

Obama,.the Ebola President

How the fuck did it get to TX?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Will Nancy Pelosi wash the infected persons feet?

So a POTENTIAL case in Texas is reason to believe what? America is following the norms of everywhere else and not much has happened outside of Africa even when cases have been discovered.

You're almost certain to not see an outbreak of ebola in the US, yet you still find reason to have a go at Obama eh?

So a POTENTIAL case in Texas is reason to believe what? America is following the norms of everywhere else and not much has happened outside of Africa even when cases have been discovered.

You're almost certain to not see an outbreak of ebola in the US, yet you still find reason to have a go at Obama eh?
We did warn about this, but we got called names from people like yourself.

It's confirmed GERTRUDE...watch Fox News.

If a person spends his or her time issuing warning after warning about all manner of things that could possibly go wrong.......they will eventually get to say "I told you so" about something.

I wonder if that is satisfying? It had better be....because being that type of person must be a miserable existence.

Heard this on the news this evening and wondered which rightwing nitwit was going to start a fear-mongering thread about seeking to contrive a 'controversy' where none exists.

Looks like you're the loser.

Your warned us that we would have a single case of Ebola in Texas?

Or...did you warn us that we'd have an epidemic with thousands of American deaths?

Which one?

Last edited:
REmember a week or two ago when one of the RWs posted that the POTUS was wrong to send US troops to ground zero because malaria kills more people ...

Ebola Is Deadly But Malaria Steals More Lives US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Once again, President Obama was right to take a proactive stance and the damn fool RWs were wrong.

OTOH, I agree that what we will see now is total, all out panic from the very same RWs.

10330504_682642601828797_8187406358590702446_n_zpsc655186a.jpg

If a person spends his or her time issuing warning after warning about all manner of things that could possibly go wrong.......they will eventually get to say "I told you so" about something.

I wonder if that is satisfying? It had better be....because being that type of person must be a miserable existence.

Yes, Bush's fault we have our first ever case of Ebola in the USA

Time to reorder your Obama Kneepads

REmember a week or two ago when one of the RWs posted that the POTUS was wrong to send US troops to ground zero because malaria kills more people ...

Ebola Is Deadly But Malaria Steals More Lives US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Once again, President Obama was right to take a proactive stance and the damn fool RWs were wrong.

OTOH, I agree that what we will see now is total, all out panic from the very same RWs.

10330504_682642601828797_8187406358590702446_n_zpsc655186a.jpg

There is was no need to put troops in danger. Simply cease all visitation from the region to US soil.

When the first American dies of ebola from an infected African visitor with the IQ of a rodent, it will be fun times.

No, I actually thinks it sucks. I was warning about Obama's security policies could be bad. Your the one making excuses not me.

Almost as bad as a moron that ignores warnings about ISIS.

Except people like myself don't need to call names. It's not about warning, it's about taking the necessary precautions.

Forum List

Back