Hope & change vs. sour grapes

The differences between the party of hate (the GOP) and the Democrats becomes more vivid every day. I saw this on another thread and It pretty much crystallizes the difference:

Thanks to Shrimpbox for showing us the levels of desperation to which the GOP has sunk.

In a twisted way the Supreme Court ruling takes the issue off the shelf for the elections. This may be an unintended consequence and a positive for republicans. Republicans need to be tolerant but fierce in defense of religious freedoms protected by the first amendment.
[/quote]

What you see here is the desperate hope that somehow, in the next year and some change the liberals and independents are going to forget that Roe is potentially one vote away from being overturned. If nothing else, the two US Supreme court rulings highlight the need for Hillary to be elected so when Scalia, Kennedy, Ginsberg, and Alito finally retire or submit to father time, we will have center left jurists who are determined to see justice prevails.

Nip everything the left tries in the bud before it gets started. And remind everyone that this is just what the Supreme Court judges warned about. Remember to say we are not bothering you but you can't stop attacking us. Go on offense

In this bizarre passage, it is attempted to show that somehow gays are prosecuting those who believe in traditional marriage. Nothing, of course, could be further from the truth. "We are not bothering you" is what was written above. Yet in the last couple of days we have seen the backwards governments stating that it's fine with them (the governors) if clerks choose not to obey the law. I wonder what would happen if a vegetarian decided she didn't want to issue a hunting license....hmmm.

The hate argument loses steam because now gays have what they wanted. It's off the radar and no longer a talking point. This puts a chink in their phobia curtain that keeps most folks from seeing the truth.

I hate to break this to Shrimp brains but there is 0.00 chance the DNC is going to "forget" about the 50 swings and misses the GOP took to overturn the ACA, the brazen hatred the GOP has shown against the LGBT community and the snide reaction to the US Supreme court rulings. In truth, most of the GOP commentators are more proud that they are even further out of the mainstream than they were last week.
Remember that kid in 7th grade who didn't pass on to the 8th grade that was 3-5 years older than everyone else (I'm guessing it was shrimpy) and was quite happy about it? That is the GOP; they revel in this sort of thing.

This is an opening. A time to seize the moment. Wake up republicans

Yes, time to seize the moment. :rofl:

I stand corrected. My point though that a conservative Justice sided with the liberal ones, whomever that was, still stands. Obama had nothing at all to do with it.
Man, I'd like to shake your hand. To see a con admit he was corrected, is a quantum leap in evolution. Thank you, really.

Whatever moron, I'm still waiting for you to tell us how obama had anything to do with the SCOTUS decision. Your lame attempt so far failed.
Sheesh! Thick as a brick, cons are. I wish I could draw you a picture, as you can't comprehend what you read. Obama Obama Obama appointed appointed appointed two two two of the judges judges judges to the Supreme Court Supreme Court
Supreme Court that made made made the decision decision decision that gave gave gave equal equal equal rights rights rights to gays gays gays to marry marry marry. The failure failure failure is your your your inability inability inability (inability means not able) to get logical explanations through your thick skull. A skull is a head. Logical and explanations are probably too big a words for you too. Oh well.

Yeah I understood it the first time and I debunked that stupidity. Got anything else? Something not stupid hopefully?
No you didn't.

Dude, you are just too stupid to talk to further.

Man, I'd like to shake your hand. To see a con admit he was corrected, is a quantum leap in evolution. Thank you, really.

Whatever moron, I'm still waiting for you to tell us how obama had anything to do with the SCOTUS decision. Your lame attempt so far failed.
Sheesh! Thick as a brick, cons are. I wish I could draw you a picture, as you can't comprehend what you read. Obama Obama Obama appointed appointed appointed two two two of the judges judges judges to the Supreme Court Supreme Court
Supreme Court that made made made the decision decision decision that gave gave gave equal equal equal rights rights rights to gays gays gays to marry marry marry. The failure failure failure is your your your inability inability inability (inability means not able) to get logical explanations through your thick skull. A skull is a head. Logical and explanations are probably too big a words for you too. Oh well.

Yeah I understood it the first time and I debunked that stupidity. Got anything else? Something not stupid hopefully?
No you didn't.

Dude, you are just too stupid to talk to further.
Being called stupid by the mentally challenged is quite amusing. Reality check, the stupid lost their asses on healthcare, equal rights, the bigot flag, and today, voter ID. Stupid is refusing to learn, instead you just keep digging that hole. Have at it.

Let me make it even simpler, you are full of crap.

I don't want to turn this discussion into one about religion but if Jesus Christ stood for anything at all it would be a wholesale concern for the poor. Something that would bring him into direct opposition to Republican politicians and their policies. JC made it clear that concern for the poor was an essential principle of his faith.
Not true. That is the big lie of the left. Democrats aren't concerned about the poor. They just want to make more of them.

BTW, Jesus said the poor would always be with us....he wouldn't be.

It was Romney who said he wasn't very concerned about the poor and his thoughts represent the party quite well.

LOL, you obviously have no concept of context.

The point he made about the "47%" was spot on, it was not derisive nor was it a "put down".
Talk about out of context. Mittens wasn't saying 47% were poor, he was writing off 47% of voters. And he was insinuating that the 47% were less American. That's a "put down".

He indeed was pointing out that they were poor, but he was also right about that and yes he was writing off 47% of the electorate....and he was right about that too.

Anyone with half a brain knows that that is exactly how most elections play out.

The differences between the party of hate (the GOP) and the Democrats becomes more vivid every day. I saw this on another thread and It pretty much crystallizes the difference:

Thanks to Shrimpbox for showing us the levels of desperation to which the GOP has sunk.

In a twisted way the Supreme Court ruling takes the issue off the shelf for the elections. This may be an unintended consequence and a positive for republicans. Republicans need to be tolerant but fierce in defense of religious freedoms protected by the first amendment.
What you see here is the desperate hope that somehow, in the next year and some change the liberals and independents are going to forget that Roe is potentially one vote away from being overturned. If nothing else, the two US Supreme court rulings highlight the need for Hillary to be elected so when Scalia, Kennedy, Ginsberg, and Alito finally retire or submit to father time, we will have center left jurists who are determined to see justice prevails.

Nip everything the left tries in the bud before it gets started. And remind everyone that this is just what the Supreme Court judges warned about. Remember to say we are not bothering you but you can't stop attacking us. Go on offense

In this bizarre passage, it is attempted to show that somehow gays are prosecuting those who believe in traditional marriage. Nothing, of course, could be further from the truth. "We are not bothering you" is what was written above. Yet in the last couple of days we have seen the backwards governments stating that it's fine with them (the governors) if clerks choose not to obey the law. I wonder what would happen if a vegetarian decided she didn't want to issue a hunting license....hmmm.

The hate argument loses steam because now gays have what they wanted. It's off the radar and no longer a talking point. This puts a chink in their phobia curtain that keeps most folks from seeing the truth.

I hate to break this to Shrimp brains but there is 0.00 chance the DNC is going to "forget" about the 50 swings and misses the GOP took to overturn the ACA, the brazen hatred the GOP has shown against the LGBT community and the snide reaction to the US Supreme court rulings. In truth, most of the GOP commentators are more proud that they are even further out of the mainstream than they were last week.
Remember that kid in 7th grade who didn't pass on to the 8th grade that was 3-5 years older than everyone else (I'm guessing it was shrimpy) and was quite happy about it? That is the GOP; they revel in this sort of thing.

This is an opening. A time to seize the moment. Wake up republicans

Yes, time to seize the moment. :rofl: [/QUOTE]

Well candy as usual your posts are disjointed, disconnected and off topic and full,of,what most leftists on this board do. Shrimp you are dumb ignorant, bigoted, living in the past, and uneducated. Just as I predicted your side would do.

Here are a couple of people you run with and support, you know,the smart, with it, tolerant, good people that says so much about you.

Gay Marriage Advocates Celebrate Victory By Spitting On Priest in New York and Heckling Pastor O Steen In Texas The Last Refuge

Well candy as usual your posts are disjointed, disconnected and off topic and full,of,what most leftists on this board do. Shrimp you are dumb ignorant, bigoted, living in the past, and uneducated. Just as I predicted your side would do.
I can't help but tell the truth.

First, you think it "removed" the issue--the SCOTUS rulings. No dumbass; it highlighted the issue. Not that the 50 swings and misses at trying to take down the ACA were going to be forgotten anytime soon but rulings such as this empower, not deter.

If you were just incorrect, it would be one thing. But you don't seem to have any knowledge of what goes on outside of your computer screen; you seem to be a political neophyte. That you are plotting strategy is hilarious as A)you're not an operative and neither are the people you speak with here are and B), you wholesale suck at it. See below.

Here are a couple of people you run with and support, you know,the smart, with it, tolerant, good people that says so much about you.
Gay Marriage Advocates Celebrate Victory By Spitting On Priest in New York and Heckling Pastor O Steen In Texas The Last Refuge
Lets just assume the headline is correct which it probably isn't 100% truthful.

In every crowd there are nutjobs. The crowd should not be judged by the actions of a nutjob. Last Election, Wolf Blitzer was asking candidate Ron Paul about what to do with people who dont' have insurance and he asked, "[Do we] let them die?" Some moron in the crowd shouted "Yes". Given that it was a GOP debate, the guy there was likely a member of the GOP or at least supported the Party....should all Republicans be considered equally moronic?

I read your posts, dissect them and tell the world what I think. Nothing more; nothing less. If you wish to stop sounding like an idiot, try being smarter.

Lets look at today's for example:

No fox I disagree with you on exposing the left hate mills. You are a nice person, a polite person, a civil person but you will be run over by leftist activists. Romney was nice and lost big time. Republicans have to stop bringing a knife to a gun fight. The major candidates don't have to get their hands dirty, they have minions to do the dirty work as all democrats have. If you don't fight fire with fire we will lose again. You stay on the high road and I'll do the muckraking.

Again, do you have any knowledge of what happens outside of your basement bedroom? Republicans have nothing but fire-breathing minions ready and willing to lie on scales large and small. It's called talk radio. You'll find no shortage of GOP operatives ready to lie out of their anus for no reason; much moreso when there is an election.

Today, for example, Mark Levin charged that the Democrats didn't want Hillary to win because there were other people running for the nomination. Seriously, if you don't belive me, listen to his show; it's right at the beginning of his monolouge before he took a phone call. This was after he mis-characterized Hillary's positions on a number of issues.

To assert that there is a shortage of minions ready to do the GOP's bidding speaks pretty ill of your political chops. That you're willing to do it is also rich; you have to know what you're talking about to score any points.

Forum List

Back