Homosexuals should not be accepted into U.S. military forces.

You bring up a valid point that needs bringing up....whom do you trust (based on past track records) with a weapon near you in a firefight....a gay soldier or a Muslim soldier. Awkward, but needs to be asked.
No need to bring groups into it, because that will just devolve into posting stories about "a Muslim Soldier did this!" vs. "a gay Soldier did that!"

On a personal basis, one-on-one, face to face, I'd trust my gay friend John next to me armed. I would not trust Sunni Man. Their sexuality/religion have nothing to do with it. Their character does.
Ah, I see your point.

Considering what planet you two are from, I don't doubt it creeper.

Maybe you'll be allowed back in once they repeal DADT.
I haven't left. I retire in two months with 20 years of service.

Oh, you thought you were insulting me? What's wrong with being gay? :confused:

Nothing. Do you think something is wrong with being gay, homophobe?:eusa_whistle:

Not at all. And do you think my support of gays serving openly in the military is indicative of homophobia, or are you just lashing out mindlessly?

Evidence suggests the latter.

No need to bring groups into it, because that will just devolve into posting stories about "a Muslim Soldier did this!" vs. "a gay Soldier did that!"

On a personal basis, one-on-one, face to face, I'd trust my gay friend John next to me armed. I would not trust Sunni Man. Their sexuality/religion have nothing to do with it. Their character does.
Ah, I see your point.

Yup...just lashing out mindlessly.

Nothing. Do you think something is wrong with being gay, homophobe?:eusa_whistle:

Not at all. And do you think my support of gays serving openly in the military is indicative of homophobia, or are you just lashing out mindlessly?

Provide this evidence. I support a repeal of DADT. Then you can serve as openly as you want.

Ah, I see your point.

Yup...just lashing out mindlessly.
Yeah, you should really stop that.

Pffft. His wife did all the hard work. :lol:

You know.......according to Gee Ollie (the fat one who's a friend of Laurel), he considers gays to be "defective" in some way.

Wonder if that still counts as a "success"?

Hey asswipe, please show me where I said that. Little fuckers like you are the only ones afraid of anything.

Tell ya what fuckstain.......I'll show you with simple logic.........

You've stated REPEATEDLY that gays are somehow insufficient (therefore "defective" in some way) to serve in the military.

You've also stated in a previous post that one of your children is gay. Stating that they're gay in light of what you've stated about the capability of gays serving in the military, would indicate that they are somehow "defective" because they are incapable of serving in YOUR military.

You've stated that your "success" is having 7 children.

One of those children (by your standards that you've stated about gays and the military) is "defective".

How can something be a success with a defect?

Ollie this is a simple issue. Do you or do you not believe gay people are equivalent to straight people in every way except for sexuality?

Ah, I see your point.

Care to share your military experience with us for comparison?

I'm beginning to gather that Reading Comprehension evades Ozmar....badly.

I'm beginning to gather that Reading Comprehension evades Ozmar....badly.
Perhaps English is his second language, or he's recovering from some head trauma.

Or he's just stupid.

You know.......according to Gee Ollie (the fat one who's a friend of Laurel), he considers gays to be "defective" in some way.

Wonder if that still counts as a "success"?

Hey asswipe, please show me where I said that. Little fuckers like you are the only ones afraid of anything.

Tell ya what fuckstain.......I'll show you with simple logic.........

You've stated REPEATEDLY that gays are somehow insufficient (therefore "defective" in some way) to serve in the military.

You've also stated in a previous post that one of your children is gay. Stating that they're gay in light of what you've stated about the capability of gays serving in the military, would indicate that they are somehow "defective" because they are incapable of serving in YOUR military.

You've stated that your "success" is having 7 children.

One of those children (by your standards that you've stated about gays and the military) is "defective".

How can something be a success with a defect?

Never said that gays were defective child, go tell your lies about someone else.

Hey, Stupid Fucker Called Ollie..........YOU stated that gays are somehow unfit to serve, and you don't believe that they should be allowed.

Therefore, there is something wrong with them because they are disqualified from military service because of their sexual orientation.

Like I said, just because you know 1 gay person who happens to be a coward that doesn't want to serve in the US Military, doesn't mean that gays shouldn't be allowed to serve.

Got news for you sportcheck..........I've known there were gays in my military since 1983 when I met one and he told me his orientation. Know what? At overseas ports that dude was a chick MAGNET and because I hung out with him, I got more ladies than I knew what to do with.

He was also a damn fine sailor.

Also, I lived with 2 lesbians while stationed in Norfolk. Know what? Both were some of the sharpest sailors in their rates, and BOTH had Navy Achievement Medals.

It's only bigoted assholes such as yourself who feel that gays are somehow unfit to serve in the military.

Hey, Stupid Fucker Called Ollie..........YOU stated that gays are somehow unfit to serve, and you don't believe that they should be allowed.

Therefore, there is something wrong with them because they are disqualified from military service because of their sexual orientation.

Like I said, just because you know 1 gay person who happens to be a coward that doesn't want to serve in the US Military, doesn't mean that gays shouldn't be allowed to serve.

Got news for you sportcheck..........I've known there were gays in my military since 1983 when I met one and he told me his orientation. Know what? At overseas ports that dude was a chick MAGNET and because I hung out with him, I got more ladies than I knew what to do with.

He was also a damn fine sailor.

Also, I lived with 2 lesbians while stationed in Norfolk. Know what? Both were some of the sharpest sailors in their rates, and BOTH had Navy Achievement Medals.

It's only bigoted assholes such as yourself who feel that gays are somehow unfit to serve in the military.

Wait a minute, Did you just call my son a coward?

And you can take your achievement medals and place them where the sun don't shine asswipe. You really do not want to compare medals with me. Not that I would brag about them anyway.

I'll wait a very short time for the apology to my son.

You're the one that stated he doesn't think he (or people like him) belong in the military.

Because I know gays who DID serve in the military, that makes that individual a coward.

You're the one that stated he doesn't think he (or people like him) belong in the military.

Because I know gays who DID serve in the military, that makes that individual a coward.

No it doesn't. Knock the crap off. The military is not for everyone. It is one thing to CHOOSE to not serve. It is another thing to not serve and try to tell others how they should or should not be in the military.

Bikerbitch I think I'll wait just another few moments before I report this. Why? Because you are an ass. I tried to be nice about this but that must be why you remained a Junior NCO, because you only understand things when they are forced upon you by authority.

Now give up the apology asswipe.

Bikerbitch I think I'll wait just another few moments before I report this. Why? Because you are an ass. I tried to be nice about this but that must be why you remained a Junior NCO, because you only understand things when they are forced upon you by authority.

Now give up the apology asswipe.

Nope. I stated my views without stating directly that it was your son.

You want an apology out of me? You're gonna have to come to Amarillo and beat it out of me.

Good luck with that.

My personal opinion is that anyone who doesn't serve in the military because they are afraid of what would happen to them is a coward.

I've even stated the same thing back when on the news it was shown that there were 2 Marines turned consiencious objector because they didn't join the military to go to combat, they joined because of the educational benefits.

Anyone who won't serve, or at least try to serve is a coward. But, you don't have to serve in the military per se.

There's also the Peace Corps.

Why do I feel that way? Simple........the more narrow your view of the world, the less you understand it, and I personally believe that people in this country should ALL travel abroad to other countries.

Helps a person to get rid of the ugly American syndrome.

And yes, I've been personally stationed in 4 war zones. Did I quit or get out because I was there for benefits and not the Navy? Nope. I knew what I was getting into when I joined and expected it.

I'm not homosexual, but in my opinion the only people who fully understand homosexuality is homosexuals. By saying that because they like people of the same sex they can't do something which is unrelated to their preference because of their preference is against their consistiutional right of individuality. Therefore, as a rebutal I offer the alternative solution of our country being the leader in this cause and educating other contries about all prefrence of sexuality. However, first that would require educating the masses of Americans on the subject. This unfortunately proves difficult due to ethnic and religious diversity of our country. Such it is that such ignorant comments such as the OP has made are created. P.S. I'm not even 18 and I know this.

Forum List

Back