Homosexuals should not be accepted into U.S. military forces.

Not our fault that you don't know how to operate a computer. Guess being a bag lady in the Army is kinda to blame for that.

Fuck off you pussified pud pounding asshole. Great that you're already retired, the military could use a lot less close minded dinosaurs such as yourself.

Good thing you've retired, now walk in front of a bus.

Awe, does the paperpushers pussy hurt? Keep attacking my service dickwad and I'll keep sending the neg rep at you. Not fuck off, but fuck you. Have a fucked up day.

Keep attacking your service? Not a chance asshole.........I'm attacking YOU PERSONALLY because you've got a bigoted fucked up attitude that will only harm our military if more people think as fucked as you.

Like I said......glad you retired. Now do us all a favor and get your whole head in front of the rifle.

You cannot attack your betters without getting your ass kicked. haven't you had enough of that yet?
You want to tell us all again about how brave you were behind that desk?

A good internet friend of mine changed my mind about gays serving openly. He was a good Marine, but he couldn't hide who he was anymore...so he got out. The Corps lost out, he lost out, and America lost out. Nobody won.

Actually, the Marines won by getting rid of a homo pervert in their ranks. :clap2:

Fuck you.

Awe, does the paperpushers pussy hurt? Keep attacking my service dickwad and I'll keep sending the neg rep at you. Not fuck off, but fuck you. Have a fucked up day.

Keep attacking your service? Not a chance asshole.........I'm attacking YOU PERSONALLY because you've got a bigoted fucked up attitude that will only harm our military if more people think as fucked as you.

Like I said......glad you retired. Now do us all a favor and get your whole head in front of the rifle.

You cannot attack your betters without getting your ass kicked. haven't you had enough of that yet?

How the fuck could an overweight, out of shape retarded bigoted asshole POSSIBLY be my better?

Oh yeah........forgot..........it's you thinking again. By the way pussy, wanna explain why you attack MY service yet tell me that yours is off limits?

I was a Personnelman. It is one of the only 13 rates allowed to volunteer for SEALs (didn't qualify, because my vision was not correctable to 20/70), as well as the ONLY RATE that has a go anywhere, do anything capability?

As far as being brave behind my desk? Nope. Not really, just busy as shit keeping my error rates for pay and personnel for the command below 2 percent overall (Navy standards said 5 percent is outstanding), as well as volunteered for Security Forces (made squad leader in 6 months), was a member of the PRP team while stationed with FA-18's, was flight deck qualified to go up on deck, and a whole bunch of other stuff like counselor for alcohol and drugs, suicide prevention counselor, and physical fitness coordinator.

Nope, nothing wrong with working behind a desk, because I was competent at my job, I was allowed to volunteer for all sorts of other things. Ever flown in an FA-18? I have.

Not my fault all you got to do was be a delivery boy, that's on you, I actually volunteered for almost every duty that was different from what I'd done that I could.

Why else do you think I've also been deployed on CIVMAR ships as well as worked as the LPO of Amarillo MEPS? From Sept 1999 until May 2002, the MEPS never missed goal, because I was running the show. After I left? They had to haul someone up from San Antonio because they MISSED for 10 months straight.

Yep, I'm proud of what I did. Wanna try some more snide remarks? I've been called a titless wave since '82 and it hasn't bothered me a bit.

You on the other hand are a bit sensitive about being a delivery boy. Wanna explain why you're not proud of what you did?

I was a Personnelman. It is one of the only 13 rates allowed to volunteer for SEALs (didn't qualify, because my vision was not correctable to 20/70), as well as the ONLY RATE that has a go anywhere, do anything capability?
If I remember right Personnelman is basicly a Teacher?
theres a lot more to getting a (NEC) 5326 selection than eyesight
:eusa_whistle:

I don't really care about your cat fight with that other dude, but you're still a thoughtless bigot. Doesn't matter whether I'm saying that from behind a desk or on the moon. It's still true.

The brits tried it
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol5Dfs7jqFI&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
Personnelmen made sure I got paid accordingly. i.e. sea pay, haz. duty pay, etc.... Also made sure I got deducted when I was fined 1/2 my pay for 2 months :eusa_shhh:

You're right, there is about 2 years of training at Coronado that you've gotta go through before being allowed to wear the Budweiser. However, I never said that was the only thing, what I said is I couldn't pass the initial screening because of my eyesight. Before volunteering though, I was running 30 miles/week and also in some of the best shape I've ever been.

And no, a PN isn't a teacher. A PN is a paper pusher who is responsible for taking care of the service records and pay accounts of all enlisted members of the command. If you stay as just a titless wave, yeah.........you don't do much. However, if you use your job to find out all the other stuff you can do (like I did), then yeah, you can go just about anywhere.

It was only because of being selected for advanced YN/PN school from the PSD at Newport RI that allowed me to volunteer for CIVMAR fleet. And, because I did so well on independent duty (yeah......I was a department head as an E-6, as well as one of the VERY FEW E-6's that was allowed to order, handle and run Navy Wide Advancement exams. That's a billet that usually goes to an E-7 or higher), I was selected yet again to go to independent duty as the LPO of MEPS Amarillo.

200 bucks/month extra in classification pay was pretty sweet!

I don't really care about your cat fight with that other dude, but you're still a thoughtless bigot. Doesn't matter whether I'm saying that from behind a desk or on the moon. It's still true.

We all have our opinions, mine is based upon life experience, how about yours? Now why would you call me names for expressing my opinion? Are you as stupid as Gaybikerbitch?

No Jose he worked in personnel, he was basically a clerk typist. And today he is a braggart.

No Jose he worked in personnel, he was basically a clerk typist. And today he is a braggart.

Like I asked before you hypocritical bastard, wanna explain why YOUR service is off limits, yet you seem to feel MINE is okay to denigrate?

Fucking idiot...........

Like I asked before you hypocritical bastard, wanna explain why YOUR service is off limits, yet you seem to feel MINE is okay to denigrate?

Fucking idiot...........

No you little sawed off fuckhead, Look back at the many times I have made you eat shit. Each and every time, you started it. Do play again sometime.

Like I said, at least I'm proud of what I did and don't have to hide my service.

You're the one that's pissed about being a delivery boy, not me.

Fucking idiot...........

No you little sawed off fuckhead, Look back at the many times I have made you eat shit. Each and every time, you started it. Do play again sometime.[/QUOTE]

So would I be right in thinking you two are not Mates?

So tell me, was SFC your major achievement in life SFC Ollie?

We all have our opinions, mine is based upon life experience, how about yours? Now why would you call me names for expressing my opinion?
Yes, you are entitled to whatever mentally deficient opinion your little mind can spew forth. The basic ability to form an opinion does not however mean it is a good one, or accurate, let alone equal to any other opinion. Yours, for example, is complete trash.

My assessment of you which you pointed out as name calling stems from observation of your opinions, and accurately identifying the content therein. You ARE a bigot. Do you disagree? Perhaps you thought it was inaccurate to call you that because you are unfamiliar with the meaning of the word? Nonetheless, the prejudiced observation bias you call your limited life experience doesn't amount to much, just as the opinion drawn from it is similarly lacking in power.

Let me know if you have any further questions. I'd be happy to answer them.

So tell me, was SFC your major achievement in life SFC Ollie?

Successfully raised 7 children, each of which lives their own lives and do not live on government handouts.
Weren't you the one who said one of his sons was living with him, picking through trash each week and selling it under the table at flea markets to avoid taxes? :eusa_eh:

I also wouldn't say that figuring out how to get a woman pregnant and not abandoning the children is a major life achievement. At least brag that they went to college or something.

We all have our opinions, mine is based upon life experience, how about yours? Now why would you call me names for expressing my opinion?
Yes, you are entitled to whatever mentally deficient opinion your little mind can spew forth. The basic ability to form an opinion does not however mean it is a good one, or accurate, let alone equal to any other opinion. Yours, for example, is complete trash.

My assessment of you which you pointed out as name calling stems from observation of your opinions, and accurately identifying the content therein. You ARE a bigot. Do you disagree? Perhaps you thought it was inaccurate to call you that because you are unfamiliar with the meaning of the word? Nonetheless, the prejudiced observation bias you call your limited life experience doesn't amount to much, just as the opinion drawn from it is similarly lacking in power.

Let me know if you have any further questions. I'd be happy to answer them.

You have a right to your opinion and your opinion of me. Of course that opinion is wrong. It is obvious you don't know me and did not really follow my links I have posted in this thread. Now the people who automatically call people names seldom understand basic facts. Things like, did you know that my eldest step son is gay? And do you know he agrees with me that gays should not serve openly? Did you read the controversial articles I posted from Military.com? Did you understand when I said I will support the law? Did you read where I will still continue to support the numerous veterans organizations and continue to put in volunteer time at the local VA Clinic?

So you take your opinion of me and place it where the sun don't shine. have a lovely day.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back