Homosexuals say they didn't identify as homosexual until after sexually molested

They're talking about homosexuals molesting same sex adolescent kids...and after the molestation, those kids who weren't homosexual before, suddenly realized they ARE homos, after all.

What a remarkable coincidence!

No wonder the homos are increasingly targeting middle schools.

Your own evidence exploded that nonsense.

Lol.

You two are not the sharpest tools in any shed.

You know that, I'm sure. But sometimes it needs to be said.

Says the person who posted an article that debunked the study she posted... From said article.
Yeah! I wouldn't be making comments about anyone's intelligence right now, Allie.

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

Yet you can't present an articulate rebuttal to the basis of her claim - the FACT that homosexuals , not all, but many suffered abusive childhood trauma / molestation at very delicate and impressionable ages - Childhood Trauma is responsible for many of the Psychological Disorders we Humans as Adults suffer from - this is also a FACT

I would love to argue that Homosexuals are not really Human Beings - Hell the rest of the Human Race would love to distance themselves as much as possible from these perverts but unfortunately they are still our despicable brethren.

Last edited:
Lol.

Says the person who posted an article that debunked the study she posted... From said article.
Yeah! I wouldn't be making comments about anyone's intelligence right now, Allie.

Yet you can't present an articulate rebuttal to the basis of her claim - the FACT that homosexuals , not all, but many suffered abusive childhood trauma / molestation at very delicate and impressionable ages - Childhood Trauma is responsible for many of the Psychological Disorders we Humans as Adults suffer from - this is also a FACT

I would love to argue that Homosexuals are not really Human Beings - Hell the rest of the Human Race would love to distance themselves as much as possible from these perverts but unfortunately they are still our despicable brethren.
What is the percentage of homosexuals that suffered abusive childhood trauma/molestation? How many homosexuals consider that trauma/molestation to be a cause of their homosexuality?

What is the percentage of heterosexuals that suffered abusive childhood trauma/molestation? How many heterosexuals consider that trauma/molestation to be a cause of their heterosexuality?

How do those percentages match up?

Nobody knows, the numbers are likely much higher than quoted. All we can do is go by the study.

It is a well-documented fact that many many homosexuals were sexually abused when young... In other words, there is an abundance of evidence that many many homosexuals were born heterosexual but were disoriented by sexual abuse.

In 1999, Dr. Jeffrey Satinover, M.D. wrote the following regarding the position of sexual abuse being a contributing factor for homosexuality: “ Many studies demonstrate a sadly disproportionate extent of sexual abuse in the childhoods of homosexual men, suggesting at the least that both homosexual unhappiness and homosexuality itself derive from common causes...[30] ”

In 2001, the journal Archives of Sexual Behavior published a study entitled Comparative data of childhood and adolescence molestation in heterosexual and homosexual persons. The abstract for this article states the following: “ In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heterosexual women reported homosexual molestation. This research is apparently the first survey that has reported substantial homosexual molestation of girls. ”

In 1998, Dr. William C. Holmes, M.D. and Dr. Gail B. Slap, M.D. reported in the medical journal JAMA the following:

“ Adolescent boys, particularly those victimized by males, were up to 7 times more likely to identify themselves as homosexual or bisexual than peers who had not been abused "

sexuality - Does sexual abuse lead to homosexuality? - Skeptics Stack Exchange

BODECEA :Why? Isn't the study you linked complete? Seems to me, you've posted a fail thread.

Her argument however remains valid - yet you gays and gay sympathizers insist on harping on that single barely relevant flaw - the link she posted. Can anybody refute the premise of the argument - No ! of course not - Koshergirl Wins ! Case Closed

“ Adolescent boys, particularly those victimized by males, were up to 7 times more likely to identify themselves as homosexual or bisexual than peers who had not been abused "

Last edited:
Lol.

So did many heterosexuals, what is your point? I don't address it because it is a flawed argument.
Sexual assault does not cause homosexuality. Some people are molesters, some people are not, sexual preference has nothing to do with why they are that way.
You and her are criminalizing homosexuality, along with saying it may be caused by childhood trauma. It's lunacy. Which is why you need your color fonts and bolded letters.

Last edited:

Sexual assault does not cause homosexuality.

It is a valid theory - and a very plausible one. Multiple references have been provided - if you choose to ignore the facts because they do not fit into your narrow illusion of reality - then so be it.

Some people are molesters, some people are not, sexual preference has nothing to do with why they are that way.

Sexual Preference is actually a oxymoronic phrase - the only natural sexual activity is Male and Female - m2m or f2f is a perversion and born of mental disorder and delusion. One very common reason for Adult Psychosis is Traumatic Childhood experiences.

Many people suffering from the disorder of Homosexuality also suffer from related and accompanying disorders of Bestiality, necrophilia, Pedophilia. Basically some nutjobs will boink just about anybody or anything. Are you one of those ?

You and her are criminalizing homosexuality, along with saying it may be caused by childhood trauma. It's lunacy.

One of the advantages to engaging in this type of activity on the internet is that I don't have to look at the hurt in your eyes as they well up with tears and sense the pain in your soul when you are presented with an irrefutable proof that you are truly a sick person. If I sound like a hateful sadistic bastard ... perhaps I am , or perhaps it whats known as "Tough Love" . Refute or Scoot

Which is why you need your color fonts and bolded letters.

It's known as Highlighting to point out key ideas and points of the discussion . Did you ever go to school stupid ? Let me guess - you came out that way too - right.

Stop sniffing around My Butt

Nobody knows, the numbers are likely much higher than quoted. All we can do is go by the study.

It is a well-documented fact that many many homosexuals were sexually abused when young... In other words, there is an abundance of evidence that many many homosexuals were born heterosexual but were disoriented by sexual abuse.

In 1999, Dr. Jeffrey Satinover, M.D. wrote the following regarding the position of sexual abuse being a contributing factor for homosexuality: “ Many studies demonstrate a sadly disproportionate extent of sexual abuse in the childhoods of homosexual men, suggesting at the least that both homosexual unhappiness and homosexuality itself derive from common causes...[30] ”

In 2001, the journal Archives of Sexual Behavior published a study entitled Comparative data of childhood and adolescence molestation in heterosexual and homosexual persons. The abstract for this article states the following: “ In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heterosexual women reported homosexual molestation. This research is apparently the first survey that has reported substantial homosexual molestation of girls. ”

In 1998, Dr. William C. Holmes, M.D. and Dr. Gail B. Slap, M.D. reported in the medical journal JAMA the following:

sexuality - Does sexual abuse lead to homosexuality? - Skeptics Stack Exchange

BODECEA :Why? Isn't the study you linked complete? Seems to me, you've posted a fail thread.

Her argument however remains valid - yet you gays and gay sympathizers insist on harping on that single barely relevant flaw - the link she posted. Can anybody refute the premise of the argument - No ! of course not - Koshergirl Wins ! Case Closed

So....anyone who was sexually abused as a child became homosexual. or 90% did. or 80% did. or 70% did.

Tell us...what percentage of children sexually abused as children became homosexual?

Ahhhh..relief:

EDIT:

Certainly right wing trolls such as yourself enjoy the Ignore Feature as the coward's way out of facing their idiocy.

Read my post and see what everyone's telling you.

You should have read the source you quoted instead of thinking it backed your premise.

lol...you debunked yourself.

"
The 10th research question addressed, of homosexual women who were molested, what percentage were molested before self-identification as a homosexual woman and what percentage were molested after self-identification as a homosexual woman? Of homosexual women who were molested, 62% were molested before self-identification as a homosexual woman, and 38% were molested after self-identification as a homosexual woman."

A major study of child abuse and homosexuality revisited

They apparently are born gay AFTER they're molested by an older gay person.

You're not very smart, are you? You find this silly thing to prove a point, probably that them dere queers ain't borned homersexual...

yet the piece you cite actually debunks the study!

Something is not right here. The numbers for females add up to 100% but the male numbers are contradictory. If the table is correct, then the case for causation from this study is somewhat compromised. The table indicates that 68% of men identified as homosexual before their molestation experience.

My colleague Gary Welton and I first discovered this discrepancy nearly three years ago while preparing a scholarly article on the effects sizes of various suggested correlates of homosexuality (one which will be published later this year or early next year). At that time, I contacted Donald Templer, one of the co-authors and advisor to first author Marie Tomeo. I then contacted him again recently in preparation for this post. He has been unable to locate Dr. Tomeo to get clarification. I hope Dr. Tomeo can at some point clarify these matters.

more...

The bottom line is that the study should not be cited until a follow up correction can be made. The main results — gays report more abuse than straights — may indeed be correct, given the similarity to past studies. However, I do not believe any inferences about causation should be made. Without the actual surveys, there is no way a reader can figure out the results from the journal article and/or the dissertation.

One final thought, the research on sexual abuse among GLBT populations is often misused to make inferences about causation. There are many reasons why this line of research is important but causation is not at the top. Sexual abuse is a profoundly disruptive experience for many people and may contribute to a variety of negative outcomes in adulthood. Finding appropriate clinical and ministry responses may be clouded by focusing on the trauma as a cause of same-sex attraction.

Last edited by a moderator:

And this is worse than children who were abused by heterosexual and remained heterosexuals?

The issue is not the flawed study.

The issue is that adults prey on children.

Only one in 20 boys are molested...

But every one of them that is molested is molested by a homosexual.

Go figure.

One in five girls are molested, all done by heterosexual men. Go figure.

Not true!

There are at least a few girls molested by grown-up women.

Your point remains solid though, it's not about homo -vs- hetero in this discussion, it's prosecuting to the fullest extent of the law any and all adults who fuck children for any reason.

Wrong per usual, troll. This discussion is about the alarming incidence of homosexuals failing to identify as homosexuals until subjected to sexual predation.

I'm not sure the study is specific to children. Which means you aren't either.

Which means you are not discussing the topic of the thread. But your topic is interesting. You should start your own thread about it!

Last edited:

So did many heterosexuals, what is your point? I don't address it because it is a flawed argument.
Sexual assault does not cause homosexuality. Some people are molesters, some people are not, sexual preference has nothing to do with why they are that way.
You and her are criminalizing homosexuality, along with saying it may be caused by childhood trauma. It's lunacy. Which is why you need your color fonts and bolded letters.

It is lunacy.

By contriving the lie that gay Americans are gay as a result of ‘child molestation,’ social conservatives can propagate the canard that to get rid of ‘the ghey,’ we need only end child molestation, or provide counseling and mental health treatment to those molested to ‘prevent’ one from becoming homosexual.

It’s just a shameful variation on the falsehood that homosexuality is a ‘mental illness,’ and can be ‘cured’ with ‘treatment.’

Social conservatives such as the OP and those who agree with her would also use this lie to justify discrimination against gay Americans; according to the OP’s ‘reasoning,’ if one becomes gay as a result of some sexual trauma, then gay Americans shouldn’t be entitled to Constitutional protections.

The OP’s failed premise is motivated by hate and ignorance concerning gay Americans, it’s reprehensible, heinous, and violates the fundamental principles of individual liberty and the right to self-determination.

I don't think anyone's truly interested in a cure, except possibly the poor pathetic souls who were molested as children and are now confused and appalled by the fact that they are sexually aroused by members of the same sex.

Last edited:
It's funny that you're so adamant that homosexuality isn't an illness and homosexuality shouldn't be eradicated...but at the same time you maintain that pregnancy IS an illness, and the results of that are non-human and should be destroyed.

Do you see the irony? No?

Interesting!

"Sixty-eight percent of the present homosexual male participants and 38% of the present homosexual female participants (68 and 36%, respectively, if including just the homosexual fair participants) did not identify as homosexual until after the molestation."

Particularly interesting given the fact that the HIV infection rate for "Men having Sex with Men" or "MSMs" ages 13-24 (yup, apparently 13 year olds who are too young to give consent are being considered as "men" by the CDC these days) continues to skyrocket.

But all these 13 y.o. (now) HIV infected "MSMs" were BORN that way. Uh huh.

A major study of child abuse and homosexuality revisited

68 and 38% of what homosexuals? Ones in 'pray the gay away' therapy groups? :)

LOL! Didn't even look at the link, just 'used the Force' but it IS a 'pray the gay away' site!

Last edited:
It's linked, genius.

"a study based on a 2000 doctoral dissertation by Marie Tomeo, titled “Sexual Orientation Development” and conducted at the California School of Professional Psychology. The journal article based on the dissertation was published by the Archives of Sexual Behavior in 2001 with the following reference:
Tomeo, M. E., Templer, D. L., Anderson, S., & Kotler, D. (2001). Comparative data of childhood adolescence molestation in heterosexual and homosexual persons. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 30, 535–541.
The study compared people at a gay pride parade with a straight sample drawn primarily from a university. The abstract reports the highlights:
In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heterosexual women reported homosexual molestation. This research is apparently the first survey that has reported substantial homosexual molestation of girls. Suggestions for future research were offered."

Last edited:
Your 'major study' is on an evangelical site. And the article cites this major study on its' own site. That's like saying the Bible's true because it says it is.

Evangelicals don't accept science for the most part. Least not in public. So why should we accept a study as science if evangelicals accept it? More likely it's a denounced study in actual scientific circles and only pseudo-science evangelicals mistake as science not knowing any better.

Googling,
Tomeo, M. E., Templer, D. L., Anderson, S., & Kotler, D. (2001)

I'm not surprised to see it come up on just conservative gay-basher sorta sites and no peer-reviewed, non-partisan scientific ones.

I'm surprised people bother trying to pereptuate these kinds of frauds any more when fact-checking only takes seconds.

Forum List

Back